Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] (54391 Views)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / The Memoir Of A Saint In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Tuhndhay(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
I follow
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Fantisha(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
I dy game
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by snaketail22(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice write up but the update is too slow for my liking
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by indodon(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
op pls work on the frequency of the updates
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by PastorAji(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
passing through with bottles of HOLY WATER
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Deji124(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
PastorAji:
passing through with bottles of HOLY WATER
Holy water with dis story i dey laugh in 3G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
*****Inside a well-Lit Room in southern Millan, Italy********

… He held onto her boobs tightly and squeezed it so hard.

“Arrghhhh” She moaned lightly because her mouth was carefully covered with a plaster and a chain on her neck.

“You fvcking piece of shitt Nigerian girl think you can come to Italia and make money by grinding your piece of shiit pvssy around?” Fernando yelled as he poured saliva onto her face and gave her a dirty slap.

“Fvck you… you stupid sluut”

“You want money?” One of the guys asked in a mocking manner and he poured saliva on her face too. “You don’t just fvck for money, you work for your money,” He said as he slapped her boobs so hard.

“What do we do with her?” Fernando asked.

“Anybody want anal?” He asked the sex starved hungry looking guys in the room.

“Yeaaaaa” They all shouted!!

“Facciamo questo ragazzi” (Let’s do this guys) Fernando said with a mocking laughter.

Her neck was tied to the chair with a chain, and her hands also tied to the handle of a metallic chair there. The room was well lit, and a camera was placed. She looked so tired with her rough hair, and she was beginning to gasp for breath and strength. Her eyes were already dim with patches of blood on the corner of her left eye.

One of the men quietly went inside the room and brought out a tube. I later understood it was a lubricant. He pressed out some portion of it on his palm and went straight to where he was kneeling. He used his other finger to collect some portion and applied it right around her anal area.

“Essere bro veloce. I miei dolori del pene” (Be fast bro, my pennis aches already) One of the bald macho young men shouted. Everyone had a good laugh as they kept on stroking their rod vigorously.

He continued to apply the lubricant carefully, and at some point, he dipped his hand into the anal hole.

“HMMmarrggh” She moaned in pains as veins filled up her young and cute face. He was done applying the lubricant, before he smacked her backside with great force. He went to a corner of the room, and brought out a big and large stick that would act as a cane. He stroked the cane carefully before landing a heavy stroke on her backside. She screamed in pains as tears flowed down her eyes.

“Next time you know who you are fvcking with” Fernando yelled in English. “Go around Millan and ask about me, you fvcking daughter of a LovePeddler. I own you and there is nothing you can do about it.”

She continued to scream as he landed another heavy stroke on her right bum. Her fair backside was already all shades of rlittle blood patchespatches on it. He increased the frequency and intensity of the strokes.

“Il suo cazzo a morte” (Make sure you fvck her till she dies) Fernando ordered as he went into the other room.

The first guy came from among the crowd with his cock neatly positioned and erect. He massaged the already glowing bum. He separated her bum from each other and inserted his finger into the average hole between her legs. She jerked forward with her legs widely apart as he removed his finger and carefully drove his dicck into her tiny pvssy hole. He slammed himself into her with vigor while he positioned himself like a horse on top of her.

He increased the tempo and kept slamming her like a basketballer would do in a match. He was about to cumm before a notice a sharp metallic object pierce through this heart.

Just then, …

To Be Continued…!!!
Let's do this guy's " is in Spanish.....
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Oyindawealth(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice story..following bumper 2 bumper... Btw thanks 4 d mention. More plsss...

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Nice story..following bumper 2 bumper... Btw thanks 4 d mention. More plsss...

You're welcome sis.

Update is coming soon
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
indodon:
op pls work on the frequency of the updates

indodon please bear with us. Update coming soon.
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
snaketail22:
Nice write up but the update is too slow for my liking

snaketail22 please bear with us. Update coming soon smiley
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sorry guys for the wait... The kain Ban dey gave my moniker almost gave me a heart attack!! sad

Let's do this!!!

Episode 7 by Bush!!

While he was touching me right between my pee pee hole, I continued to feel a little sharp pain right there. At one point I held onto his hands and tried to remove them, but the feeling I got from the way he rubbed it made me release his hands at some point. He looked around and asked me to open my legs wider so that he could see through my legs.

“Why?” I asked innocently

“I just want to show you something,” He said. I opened my legs gently, and he looked around slowly before he bent low towards and in between my legs. I was wearing a pink pant, he bent down and used his hands to push the pant aside on my legs.

“wow” he shouted

I adjusted a little bit to see why he shouted. He tried to dip his hand inside of it, and I jumped forward immediately.

“It’s painful” I yelled with a painful face. He touched my head and kissed my forehead before placing me back on my seat. He continued to rub a part of my pee pee and the sweetness wasn’t something I can explain in writing.

“You like it?” He asked me with a voice I couldn’t explain. I nodded almost immediately he asked. I guess my emotions gave me out easily. This time he continued to rub it; but anytime he felt like putting his finger into me, I felt a sharp pain and I tried to stop him immediately. He looked at me and smiled before he said to me.

“See darling, the pain will be small but once it opens, you will now enjoy it forever”

“What will open?” I asked with much curiosity

“Okay, let me show you…” He said pointing towards my pee pee.

“There is this thing that covers this hole of your thing that makes it sweet for you. If that thing is not removed, you will not be able to enjoy it well.”

“But if you remove it, it will be painful,” I asked in a low voice

“Yes dear, just a small pain,” He said with a smile on his face. I breathed in hard and nodded my head to allow him to break through the barrier between my legs. He adjusted my waist forward and opened my leg as wide as he could. He then stood up and adjusted his belt, before zipping down. I saw him as he was about to dip his hand inside his trouser, then suddenly we heard footsteps from inside of mom’s room. I quickly adjusted my pant and shifted as far as I could from him. He quickly adjusted his trousers and went back to his seat as fast as possible. I knew that mummy never anticipated that he would be in the parlor when she came out of the room.

“Who is there?” He asked me. I looked at him confused with no idea of what to say. He focused his looks on my face and I got confused the more.

“But you told me that your mom wasn’t around?” He asked again. I quickly shifted my gaze from him and I tried to focus on my book. The more I tried to stare at the book, the more I could see nothing from the book. What I felt while he was touching me was still all over me. I never knew that the little split between my legs was so sweet whenever it was touched by an older person that way.

I rubbed my legs together, and I was tempted to ask him to continue touching it. I flipped my legs against each other, and anytime I wanted to gaze towards his direction, I catch him looking at me. Often times I smiled, while he smiled back at me. There was a great silence between us, and at a point, we never heard the footsteps inside again. He beckoned me to follow him towards our kitchen. Our house was built in such a way that the kitchen is the first entry point from the backyard. I couldn’t resist the invitation. I adjusted my little skirt, and I felt a serious scratch between my legs. I wanted someone to help me scratch it, and I knew that uncle could do it for me.

He was the first to tip toe towards the kitchen, and I looked around before I followed him. When I got to the kitchen, I saw him waiting behind the door. I knew that mummy heard his voice and ran back to the room where she was still hiding. At that point, I wished that she would never come out of the room again till we finished.

He quickly carried me up to his hand and used his mouth to touch my own. I was becoming too heavy for him to carry, so he dropped me on the ground. He knelt down, so as to come down to my height. He used his lips to run through my neck. The feeling was deeply out of this world. I’ve never felt such a way before, and I wished the feeling would last. I didn’t know when I held his head, as he used his fingers to rub through my chest. I felt a sensation as he touched the tip in my chest. I rotated around him, and he used the other finger and entered into my pant. He rubbed my thing as I continued to hug him tight. The next thing I noticed was that my pant was to my ankle, and his mouth was beneath my thing. He used his tongue to lick it, and I almost screamed out of joy.

“What am I doing,” I asked myself as I suddenly came back to my senses. I guess the over-excitement brought me back to the present state of things. I quickly started to object his next moves and requested I wanted to go back to the parlor. He agreed and we went back to the parlor.

“Do you still want to see my Mum?” I asked him

“Yes, “ He replied with a smile.

“She is inside” I confessed. “She saw you while you coming, so she ran inside. She even told me to tell you that she wasn’t around” I spilled it out with vigor. I guess it was what he made me feel that made me confess all that I hid within.

He smiled and rubbed my head.

“Do you like my Mum more than me?” I asked innocently

“Noooo…” He said with a smile. “I only love you and I will always make you happy,” He said. I felt a sense of belonging, I immediately adjusted and came close to him, while he carried my hand and placed my hand on the top of his trouser. I felt a gigantic thing beneath his trouser, but I was afraid to ask him what was there. At a point, it was like the thing there was nodding its head up and down. My hand remained there, till he was forced to ask me.

“Do you feel anything?”

I nodded my head slowly.

“Would you love to see it?” He asked. At this stage, I was confused on whether to see the new animal that resides there or not. I nodded my head both positively and negatively.

“Alright my love, I will show you” He dipped his hand inside and behold…

To Be Continued…

Next episode already going on @ http://topwritersden.com/memoir-sex-slave-hustle-survival/9/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Hurklan(m): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Present... Eniqurl, come ooo
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Eniqurl(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Hurklan:
Present... Eniqurl, come ooo
Am following... Thanks hun

Nice work biafranbushboy

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Episode 8 By Lleigh

I quickly moved away from him and he paused in bringing out whatever he wanted to show me.

I don’t know why I went to sit away from the Uncle; I just did, I just had a feeling that if my Mum saw me near him she would slap me or even beat me.

She had been in a bad mood when I left her in the room cleaning up her poo. She had looked like she was in a lot of pain and anger. For some reason some of that anger had been directed at me. If only I knew what I had done wrong I would have tried to do better. I loved my Mum, but sometimes I think my Mum does not love me.

I was still trying to understand what had happened between her and the other Uncle, why did he make her poo herself?

I only did that when I was scared, like when my Mum beat me very hard. I would pee myself sometimes, when she had threatened me with something bad I had nearly pooed myself once.

So I sat away from this Uncle, trying to hold on to the nice feeling the Uncle had given me, I felt happy.

I heard the footsteps get nearer as she got closer to the parlour.

I picked up my book of stories and the bag of sweets; I was still recovering from whatever the Uncle had done to me. I felt so nice, relaxed and happy.

“Would you love to see what is inside my trouser?” He asked me while I was far away from him.

I nodded my head both positively and negatively.

“Alright my love, I will show you” He said. This time, I nodded positively. He was unzipped already, when I looked up and saw my nightmare standing right in front of me!!

‘Tessy,’ she turned to me, ‘did I not tell you not to open the door to any one?’

“Did she see what happened?” My heart raced around that question.

She had been very specific with that instruction, I had disobeyed her.

I was in a lot of trouble.

I went back to being engrossed in my sweets and my book. I did not want to answer her as I knew I would be in a lot of trouble. I did not dare look up at her face as I knew what I would see there.

‘Tessy are you deaf I am talking to you.’

‘Get up and answer me you silly girl.’

I looked up and saw her wince. She must still be in pain with what she had done earlier with the other Uncle, I thought sadly to myself.

My Mum turned to the Uncle, ‘Tony what are you doing here.’

‘I told you I was coming you said it would be ok, or have you forgotten?’ He asked my Mum.

‘We did not fully agree, it was a suggestion Tony, I did not say yes.’

I wanted to go away from what they were talking about. I did not want to see another person argue with my Mother.

This Uncle Tony was ok, he had been good to me and he had come with sweets for me.

‘You told me to come Bose.’
My Mum’s name was Bose.

He actually called her by her name; some of the other Uncles when they came to our house, I heard them call her B!tch.

I don’t know what that name means. But when they said it, they never had a gentle tone in their voice. The Uncle who had made my mum poo poo had said that she was a B!tch.

‘I am not feeling well Tony,’ my Mum told the Uncle.

’I can’t do anything today.’

‘Since when has tiredness stopped you Bose.’ The nice Uncle said.

‘I did not come all the way over here for you not to render your services.’ He said to my Mum.

I did not understand what they were talking about, so I stopped listening intently and opened my bag of sweets.

‘Bose if you think you are not up to it, there is another female in the house she would make do very nicely.’

‘It must run in the family, since she’s come for me twice already today.’

My Mum’s loud scream was followed by
No!

‘Tessy.!!’ The way she screamed my name took my attention away from my sweets and I looked up at the two adults.

I did not know what Uncle Tony had said to my Mum to make her so upset.

‘Tessy go to your room now,’ she screamed at me, as she pulled me by the ear. I screamed as it hurt so much.

I knew I dared not complain, I ran to my room and cried. The short interlude of niceness from the Uncle was forgotten as I cried at why my Mum did not love me. I ran away from the parlour and was heading to my room, then I remembered to turn back a little bit.

What I saw wasn’t what I expected, and it made my heart break into pieces.

“No” I whispered as tears rolled down my eyes!!

To Be Continued

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Hadampson(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
This suspense is killing me More updates please Good work from biafrabushboy and leigh

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Ahn ahn, this suspense is bad, it isn't good for the brain
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Adesina12: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:
Ahn ahn, this suspense is bad, it isn't good for the brain

please remind me the title of story about Lizzy, Williams, otunba, Dr, Deji etc.

it seems the writer is sleeping now and I have lost reading track ....I beg remind me

I want to read it again....to refresh
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adesina12:

please remind me the title of story about Lizzy, Williams, otunba, Dr, Deji etc.

it seems the writer is sleeping now and I have lost reading track ....I beg remind me

I want to read it again....to refresh
Almost paradise by candy
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Adesina12: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:

Almost paradise by candy

Thank you
I know u are everywhere grin
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adesina12:

Thank you
I know u are everywhere grin
Lol
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Kaycee625(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bush you ought to update daily na
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Damibiz(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Bush please u hv to come nd finish this work,too good to be left in the wilderness
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 3:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Hadampson:
This suspense is killing me
More updates please
Good work from biafrabushboy and leigh

Thank you Hadampson please bear with us.

Updates coming
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Hadampson(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lleigh:

Thank you Hadampson please bear with us.
Updates coming
Okay Ayam waiting
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by smartkester(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Updates ooo.. .
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by nellaz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
OP WE DEY WAIT 4 UPDATE O G
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by abdulgold07(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
I was here #teamghostreader
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Tinaflux(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
present here Ma'am Lleigh, thanks for the mention
this is worth waiting for, keep it coming. Following

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by smartkester(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please lleigh come update. Quite a while
You killing the thread na
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
smartkester:
Please lleigh come update. Quite a while
You killing the thread na

We will update soon smartkester, please bear with us

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sorry for the delay abeg....

Infact... no more hold up again for this story. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / Amaka The Lesbian.. / IFY - A Romantic Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.