Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] (54264 Views)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / The Memoir Of A Saint In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Episode 9 done by Mike Bush

****present time in Southern Milan Italy***
“Arrrggghhh” the guy with his rod inside of Tessy shouted. I saw how he immediately held his chest as blood dripped, but his rod was still inside of her. He staggered for a while, before pulling out from her and fell to the floor. I saw how some of the guys rushed towards him, only to discover that he had been shot directly through his heart. The looked at each other in confusion; the guy beside me saw me do it, so I had to surrender him immediately by holding on to his neck and I pointed the rest to the guys. They shifted back immediately out of fear

“Sdraiarsi (Lie down)” I ordered all of them in a low voice. I moved back as much as I could to make sure I had a clear view of any move the men might make. This was a dangerous game I was about to play, and I knew the risks associated with it.

“Lie down!!!” I yelled to the rest of them who were reluctant to obey the instruction. I rotated my pistol a little bit before firing silently into the direction of one of the men who had felt that he was above my order. He was caught by a bullet to his knee cap, he fell to the floor and he let out a loud cry.

“Vuoi morire a causa della donna? (You want to die because of a woman)?” One of the men asked. I immediately pulled the trigger at the man who made the statement and it was all over as his blood beautified a portion of the house that wasn’t even painted.

“Chi altro vuole morire?” (Who else wants to die?) I asked. Every single one of them was frightened as they ran behind each other for cover. I continued to point the gun at them to make sure that they obeyed every single instruction I gave out. Just inside the room, I could see movement. I quickly acted like I saw nothing. I was here for just one person and that was the guy behind the door of the other room. He was the same guy that was closing up on me, thinking I had no idea about his movements.

“Hey stand up” I commanded one of the men. He quickly obeyed, with his dicckk dangling right in front of him. It had become so flaccid that you would wonder if a naked girl wasn’t in the room at all.

“Where is the key?” I asked him. He continued to stare at me. I guess they had a code of conduct not to speak up about issues like this.

“Who has the goddamn key to the lock?” I asked. Everyone was so quiet like a graveyard. I needed to show them that I wasn’t here for some showbiz. I slowly raised my rifle up to the forehead of the guy standing right in front of me. We maintained eye contact, before I released a bullet to the head of the guy lying right beside him. His blood splattered over him; he closed his eyes to avoid it splashing right into his eyes.

“Continuerò a uccidere tutti fino a quando riceverò una risposta” (I will keep killing all of you till I get my answer). I said to them. Their fears kept growing you could see it in their faces; I knew the one who was with the key, and it was the guy standing right in front of me. He was the second-in-command to Fernando. I had seen Fernando hand him over the key before he went right inside the other room.

“Should I ask you again?” I asked him. He kept mute and didn’t even blink an eye. I pointed the gun to another guy on the ground.

“I will shoot in 5 secs” I said to him. We maintained eye contact as I counted the numbers slowly in front of him.

“5…4…3…2…1…0”

I released another bullet right inside the body of the other unfortunate guy who never even had a chance to taste the pudding of the young girl tied to the chair.

“All I want is the key” I reminded him. It was going to be easy breaking him to comply.

“I give you another 5 secs, and I will pump another bullet into the head of another person here”

“5…4…3…2…1… ze…”

He immediately brought out the key with his face so filled with hate and rage, and placed it right in front of me.

“Good” I said to him, still holding on to the guy I used as my shield.

“Now take it and go unlock her” I commanded him. He continued to look at me in an obstinate way. I immediately pulled my trigger and blew off the head of the guy my bullet met. Out of about 10 men, they were about 5 or 6 in the room now.

“Will you go now?” I asked him “Or should I kill some more?” He turned back reluctantly and went straight to her direction. He reached her position and quietly unlocked the chain on her neck, legs, and hands. She turned her neck and it was filled with bruises

“Over there you” I ordered the guy that just released her from her chains. He obeyed and went towards the direction I ordered him to.

“Bind them up” I ordered the girl. She took her time to call them together as they watched in disbelief the action that was being played out. She tied them together with the long chain and finally locked it up with the key. I quickly pushed the other guy I held on to like a shield and released multiple bullets at his back before he fell with a great thud to the ground with bullet holes over his body.

She went straight and got her clothes where they were kept, and she put them on. I headed straight to the room where I knew Fernando was hiding. I crawled along the wall till I got to the Entrance at the door. I shifted the curtain a little bit and dived flashed the gun I was holding.

“fvck” I muttered with a low voice.

To Be Continued...

Next update can be seen by clicking Click Here For Next Update

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by LordCrimson(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Episode 9 done by Mike Bush

****present time in Southern Milan Italy***
“Arrrggghhh” the guy with his rod inside of Tessy shouted. I saw how he immediately held his chest as blood dripped, but his rod was still inside of her. He staggered for a while, before pulling out from her and fell to the floor. I saw how some of the guys rushed towards him, only to discover that he had been shot directly through his heart. The looked at each other in confusion; the guy beside me saw me do it, so I had to surrender him immediately by holding on to his neck and I pointed the rest to the guys. They shifted back immediately out of fear

“Sdraiarsi (Lie down)” I ordered all of them in a low voice. I moved back as much as I could to make sure I had a clear view of any move the men might make. This was a dangerous game I was about to play, and I knew the risks associated with it.

“Lie down!!!” I yelled to the rest of them who were reluctant to obey the instruction. I rotated my pistol a little bit before firing silently into the direction of one of the men who had felt that he was above my order. He was caught by a bullet to his knee cap, he fell to the floor and he let out a loud cry.

“Vuoi morire a causa della donna? (You want to die because of a woman)?” One of the men asked. I immediately pulled the trigger at the man who made the statement and it was all over as his blood beautified a portion of the house that wasn’t even painted.

“Chi altro vuole morire?” (Who else wants to die?) I asked. Every single one of them was frightened as they ran behind each other for cover. I continued to point the gun at them to make sure that they obeyed every single instruction I gave out. Just inside the room, I could see movement. I quickly acted like I saw nothing. I was here for just one person and that was the guy behind the door of the other room. He was the same guy that was closing up on me, thinking I had no idea about his movements.

“Hey stand up” I commanded one of the men. He quickly obeyed, with his dicckk dangling right in front of him. It had become so flaccid that you would wonder if a naked girl wasn’t in the room at all.

“Where is the key?” I asked him. He continued to stare at me. I guess they had a code of conduct not to speak up about issues like this.

“Who has the goddamn key to the lock?” I asked. Everyone was so quiet like a graveyard. I needed to show them that I wasn’t here for some showbiz. I slowly raised my rifle up to the forehead of the guy standing right in front of me. We maintained eye contact, before I released a bullet to the head of the guy lying right beside him. His blood splattered over him; he closed his eyes to avoid it splashing right into his eyes.

“Continuerò a uccidere tutti fino a quando riceverò una risposta” (I will keep killing all of you till I get my answer). I said to them. Their fears kept growing you could see it in their faces; I knew the one who was with the key, and it was the guy standing right in front of me. He was the second-in-command to Fernando. I had seen Fernando hand him over the key before he went right inside the other room.

“Should I ask you again?” I asked him. He kept mute and didn’t even blink an eye. I pointed the gun to another guy on the ground.

“I will shoot in 5 secs” I said to him. We maintained eye contact as I counted the numbers slowly in front of him.

“5…4…3…2…1…0”

I released another bullet right inside the body of the other unfortunate guy who never even had a chance to taste the pudding of the young girl tied to the chair.

“All I want is the key” I reminded him. It was going to be easy breaking him to comply.

“I give you another 5 secs, and I will pump another bullet into the head of another person here”

“5…4…3…2…1… ze…”

He immediately brought out the key with his face so filled with hate and rage, and placed it right in front of me.

“Good” I said to him, still holding on to the guy I used as my shield.

“Now take it and go unlock her” I commanded him. He continued to look at me in an obstinate way. I immediately pulled my trigger and blew off the head of the guy my bullet met. Out of about 10 men, they were about 5 or 6 in the room now.

“Will you go now?” I asked him “Or should I kill some more?” He turned back reluctantly and went straight to her direction. He reached her position and quietly unlocked the chain on her neck, legs, and hands. She turned her neck and it was filled with bruises

“Over there you” I ordered the guy that just released her from her chains. He obeyed and went towards the direction I ordered him to.

“Bind them up” I ordered the girl. She took her time to call them together as they watched in disbelief the action that was being played out. She tied them together with the long chain and finally locked it up with the key. I quickly pushed the other guy I held on to like a shield and released multiple bullets at his back before he fell with a great thud to the ground with bullet holes over his body.

She went straight and got her clothes where they were kept, and she put them on. I headed straight to the room where I knew Fernando was hiding. I crawled along the wall till I got to the Entrance at the door. I shifted the curtain a little bit and dived flashed the gun I was holding.

“fvck” I muttered with a low voice.

To Be Continued...

Next update can be seen by clicking Click Here For Next Update
There's no update there bro!!
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Damibiz(m): 1:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Damibiz is following fire on ride on
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Preciousbouy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
must say nice one here bro
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by AYODEJI94(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2017
What a twist; from rough bondage sex to action scene. Woooowww
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by nellaz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
KEEP D BALL POINT SCROLLIN, NICE WORK
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by indodon(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin I wii comment when u update
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
indodon:
grin grin I wii comment when u update

Wake up to a new episode.
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by xaviercasmir(m): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wake up to a new episode.
i am waiting
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Preciousbouy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Where's the update nah
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Preciousbouy:
Where's the update nah

sorry bro... It would soon be there please.
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Episode 10 by Lleigh

I had been very upset when my Mum had screamed at me, why was she so angry at me for letting the Uncle in. I had been lucky with him he had given me sweets and I was hoping to share them with my Mum later that evening, I was hoping that they would cheer her up too, my Mum liked sweets as well.

She used to buy me a lot of sweets, them she stopped. It had made me very sad.

My intention had been to go back and apologise to my Mum I knew she was still in a lot pain from what the other Uncle had done to her. I did not want to cause her any more upset.

I was still unsure why had the other Uncle had hurt her, I wondered. Especially when she had been complaining about her poo. I was confused and sad.

I turned back from walking to my room to go and say sorry to my Mum, I walked as quietly as possible.

As I walked into the parlour, I saw the Uncle trying to kiss my Mum I felt a sudden flash of jealousy. After all he had told me that he was wouldn't do it to any other person.

“So people can’t keep to their words?” I asked myself.

I saw my Mum push him away from the kiss. The Uncle looked angry and all of sudden I saw Uncle Tony grab her by the arm forcefully. I saw the look of pain on my Mum. I don’t know if the Uncle saw the look of pain on my Mum’s face or he was just angry with my Mum, for not coming out to see him.

It was like he did not care?

Was this the same Uncle that had been so nice to me earlier?

Why was he being horrible to my Mum?

I heard him say to my Mum.

‘As I said Bose, I am not going home today without cuming.’ His voice did not sound kind to my ears.

‘Now get on your knees and look after this.’ I heard the Uncle say.

‘Tessy has been very accommodating, you have taught her well.’

I felt some kind of strange pride at those words, the Uncle thought my Mum was a good mother and I was being a good daughter for her. Maybe once she heard that she would stop beating me.

‘Like Mother like daughter.’

I heard my mother sobbing, ‘Tony I am tired, please can we do it another day?’

I heard my Mum beg the Uncle.

I did not understand what they were talking about, so I decided to tip toe back to the wall in the hallway. Where I could see them and hear them; but my mom, if she looked back, would not be able to see me.

‘Do you want me to call Tessy?’ The Uncle asked my Mum.

‘Please Tony, I beg you please leave her alone she is a child.’

‘I will do what you want just please leave her alone.’ I heard my Mum beg Uncle Tony.

The Uncle then said, ‘I saw that other man leave your house not so long ago. How come he can have you and I can’t.’

‘Now get here and look after this, if you misbehave. I don’t need to tell you what will happen.’

I was confused as to what the Uncle was talking about.

What did he need looking after?

‘Because you were being selfish and not living up to your side of the agreement that you made to me earlier. We will do our business here in the living room that will show you, not to deny me what you promised and raised my expectations for. You B!tch.’

I saw my Mother look back, to see if I was near. I shrank back into the wall so that she would not see me. I wanted to see what business they were going to do.

Was Uncle a seller of sweets? Maybe my Mum could buy some off him and start a sweet business at home I thought. Then the Uncle that made her cry would not come back.

That wasn’t good he had called her B!tch instead of Bose. I felt sorry for my Mum at that moment.

I decided to move a bit so that I could see what business the Uncle wanted to give my Mother.

I saw him pull out his wee wee and put it in my Mum’s mouth.

I was shocked.

Why was my Mum having the man’s wee wee in her mouth.

I remembered the other uncle who made her poo herself he had a snake in his trousers, at least Uncle Tony did not have one.

I watched in wonder and a strange kind of feeling of not liking what the uncle was doing, washed over me.

He pulled his wee wee out from my Mum’s and ‘Jesus’ a snake had appeared.

It was huge, where had it come from?

Was that what the Uncle had wanted to show me earlier when he put his hand in his trousers?

He took the snake and slapped my Mum’s face with it.

The snake was nodding up and down, as he shoved it again into my Mum’s mouth.

I covered my mouth in shock, how could that thing fit into my Mum’s mouth?

Jesus, I whispered to myself.

He pulled her hair back, so that her face was looking up at him.

‘SVck it well you B!tch.’

This time he slapped her face with his hand, I was angry.

Why was the Uncle doing this.

My Mum was crying I could see tears running down her face.

‘Tessy is so much more accommodating than you Bose.’ I heard him say.

What did that mean I thought to myself?

Please stop hurting my Mum, I prayed silently in the corner I was hiding.

He pulled the snake out of my Mum’s mouth and pushed her onto the floor.

‘I think I should treat you just like the ashawo you are and take you here on the floor.’

‘Please Tony,’ my Mother begged, ‘Let us go to my room.’

He pushed her harder onto the floor and ripped off the dress she was wearing. She only had her pants on and she was not wearing a bra.

‘I know you like it rough Bose, you will scream for me well well, tonight as I Bleep you hard.’

‘You will scream and tell me how much you want me baby, while I am Fvcking you and I am thinking that it is Tessy I am FVcking instead of your loose ass.’

I heard my Mum sob as the Uncle ripped her pants off and put the long thing between his waist inside my Mum.

I did not know what the Uncle was talking about, but it made me feel nice that the Uncle wanted to think of me.

I don’t know how it happened I must have moved or gasped, but the next thing I knew I saw the Uncle look in my direction as her pulled his snake out of my mum and blew me a kiss.

It was long, very black, with veins all over it, and I wondered what kind of creature I was staring at.

I suddenly felt something tickle me between my legs. What was I feeling?

To Be Continued….
Next episode here: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [Hustle for Survival] - Top Writers Den.

http://topwritersden.com/memoir-of-a-sex-slave/12/

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [Hustle for Survival] - Top Writers Den
All Rights Reserved. This story titled Memoir of a sex slave is based on real-life conditions and ex
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by smartkester(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Try and indicate the episode's number on your blog. It looks scattered, you didn't indicate the number on the blog
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2017
smartkester:
Try and indicate the episode's number on your blog. It looks scattered, you didn't indicate the number on the blog

Hi smartkester updated sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by nellaz(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2017
NICE UPDATE KIP IT UP
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Poor Tessy
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by indodon(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
queenitee:
Poor Tessy
na money dey your hand so...
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
indodon:
na money dey your hand so...
No be money o
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by indodon(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
queenitee:
No be money o
wetin I dey see? no be 2h
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Prinxxdave: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jesu
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Written By Umunna (BUSH)

Just then I discovered that there was actually a tunnel in the room where Fernando was actually hiding. I was among those that dug the tunnel, but I wondered why I hadn’t remembered it. I felt someone touch me from behind, I turned around swiftly only to discover it was Tessy.

“We have to move” I said to her

“So what happens to these men?” She said with her eyes pleading for mercy on their behalf.

“Hey listen” I said as I held onto her right shoulder with her right hand. “They have sinned against God, and man; they should be judged accordingly”. She wanted to prolong the discussion, as I quickly cut her short before heading to the kitchen that was situated in the house. I searched around the kitchen, but couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for. I moved out to the backyard, and continued the search. Then I remembered and just like flash, I moved swiftly back to the parlour.

I saw Tessy trying to untie one of the guys whose name was Rodrigo. I quickly pulled out my revolver, and in a matter of seconds went the sound of my little iron

“Boooom”

Tessy was stained with blood and some flesh particles that was forced out of his brain. She stood there standing still in shock. Her mouth was agape; she didn’t believe what had just played out.

“You are next in line if you mess with me.” I said, pointing the gun at her forehead. She looked frozen as she continued to stare at me with her white little eyes.

“This is Italy, not your smelly black country in Africa. If you don’t do as I say, I will kill you alongside all of them.” I pulled the gun down at her, and I heard her exhale deeply. I guess she must have been so terrified.

“Remain here and don’t do anything stupid”

I quickly rushed off to the backyard again. I saw the old generation car that was parked there. I opened up its rear and in a corner of the boot I saw a gallon. I pulled it out and bent down and opened it to perceive what was actually inside it. It was exactly what I needed. I carried it along inside, and I took my time to pour it round the parlour and inside the house where I could reach. I saw the faces of my amigos, the way they stared at me with their mouths all tied up. Tears were dripping down from the eyes of some of them; I had no option but to do this.

“Let’s go” I said to Tessy while dragging her along as I moved out of the house.

“Erovoir” I whispered as I flung the lighter straight through the window of the parlour to the sitting room itself.

“Whoovmmm” went the sound; as the combustible liquid I had poured all over the place reacted with the little flame of fire that I sent alongside it. It smelt like hell fire, and I quickly ignited the bike that was parked outside, and off we went with a loud zooooooomm!!

We were after someone, and I knew the only place he would be at that point in time. This is a fight I must finish; in this game, you will never know the outcome.

I saw the fire response team, blazing through the road as I was on the opposite direction.

“What next?” A voice asked from behind me.

“To get rid of the devil himself” I responded as I looked back into her eyes to admire her dark and lovely face. I had barely the admiration when I felt a ….

“Noooooooooooooooooo…”

*****Few years Back******

I know what is feels like growing up with a father; but when I hear about women and mothers, I wonder what their duty was in every home, if not to get Fvcked till they are pregnant. My dad was the most “supportive” father ever in the world.

Few years ago, I was enrolled in an elementary school in the streets of Madrid. He would wake me up very early in the morning, so as to enable me catch to the school bus when the Bus master comes calling. I had several friends at school, but I wasn’t good at communicating with friends so much. Once we were dismissed from school, the school bus would drop me off right there at home. I would wait till Dad came back late at night, before I would taste anything called food.

“Who’s at home?” My father would shout like he never expected to see anyone at home. I was always in my room, playing some little game with my Game Box.

“You there?” He would shout out at me.

“Yes Pa” I shouted back. He would never asked if I had eaten, and it became a serious issue after I was diagnosed of ulcer.

“I have to bring in someone to help us right here at home. What do you think boy?”

“Another guy?” I asked surprised

“No, are you gay?” My dad asked as he spanked my bumbum.

“What is ga.y?”

“Pull your short” He ordered. I obeyed immediately and pulled it down. He used his finger to drag the rope between my legs a little bit.

“Arrghhh”

“You see this?”

I nodded my head in affirmation

“It is supposed to enter a warm, wet, and tight hole called pvssy”

“How?”

“I will show you one of these days” He said tapping my head.

“So what about the ga.y?”

“Ga.y is when it leaves that precious hole and enters into another man’s hole; that is when you become a god forsaken gayyot.”

It sounded confusing, but I assumed I understood.

“Very soon, you are gonna start fvcking boy. I want you to be the best at it.” He said to me with a smile. I squeezed my face in confusion, but I wasn’t prepared to ask further questions. These days, Dad had been filling my ears with words like pvssy, ass, diccck, and blooow-jo0b. I wondered what all those things were inside my heart, but deep down I knew it was something bad.

“As for the helper around the house, you will see her tonight.” He said as he stepped some few meters away, and came back to me. He dropped me some money notes on the floor and I bent down to pick it.

“Make sure you don’t buy condoms, I have a lot at home” He said with disjointed grammar, and cleaned off his nose as a result of the droppings that were coming out of his nose, before he now left.

Towards evening, I was upstairs playing my games all alone when I heard his voice again. I dropped my pad on the floor out of frustration and went straight to meet him without being called. Well I knew I would still be called. I had barely gone out of the room, when he finally called out my name.

“I am already there” I echoed

“Don’t be a pvssy and run as fast as you can”. I doubled my speed and finally approached him and behold… with my mouth wide open

“Oh my…” I screamed out loudly.

To Be Continued!!! Next Episode @ http://topwritersden.com/memoir-of-a-sex-slave/13/

Like our Facebook page Click here to like it please wink

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Damibiz(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
Eyoooo damibiz is following this story to the end like dame...u re good man keep it up
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Written by Lleigh

Chapter 11

Things changed drastically with my Mum after the episode with Uncle Tony.

When Uncle Tony left our house that night I could hear my Mum crying in her room. I really wanted to go in her room and ask her what was wrong, but I did not go into her room as I did not want to upset her. Plus I did not want her to think that I had not been in my room, knowing my Mum she could lash out at me and ask how come I heard her crying.

I could just imagine her face asking me that question.

I had a feeling that she was angry with me, I did not know why but I just knew she was angry at me.
Instead of going to her, I decided to leave her alone, I just thought that leaving her alone would be the best thing to do. Two Uncle’s had hurt her in one day.

Why had they done that to her. I thought Uncle Tony was nice.

I went to bed that night on that thought, hoping that I would try and make my Mum happy in the morning.
I was in the middle of a dream where my Mum and I were making sweets and tasting them to see if they were sweet enough when I a sharp pain, the pain was so intense it shattered the dream I had been in.

I moved around on my bed and I woke up to intense pain coming from my face and my neck.

I opened my eyes and saw my Mum with a stick in her hand, instinct made me scramble out of the bed and run to the far corner of the room.

I wasn’t fast enough, I heard the whoosh of the koboko, as it on my legs.

I ran to the corner and covered my head with my arms as she rained down the stick on me.

I got the beating of my life, it was like she had kept all the rage that she had kept at bay the night before, for the morning and me.

She kept on flogging me.

‘Mummy please I am sorry.’ I cried.

‘Mummy, please o.’

‘Mummy please what have I done?’ I said, as I cried loudly.
‘Mummy please I am sorry.’ As I tried to run away from her.

She did not respond, she moved closer to me.

‘You think you are a big girl abi?’ she asked me.

‘No Mummy, I am not a big girl.’ I cried loudly, as I tried to cope with the pain.

‘You’re answering me abi.’ She said, as she breathed heavily in front of me.

‘If you make any noise you will be in even more trouble.’

‘Ashewo oshi,’ she called me.

‘Omo jati jati.’

‘Useless girl.’ She screamed at me as she kept on flogging me.

I wet myself that morning, as I could not cry for help from our neighbours.

I could not go to school that day. I don’t know if she knew or cared as she left home that morning after she had used the stick on me.

That morning I really did wish I had a father as I was in so much pain and I did not know what I had done wrong.

After the beating that morning, any small thing I did wrong in the house she would rain down abuse on me all that I heard from her was

‘Ashewo.’
‘You want to become ashewo.’

I never knew what that meant, but all I knew was that I tried to avoid my Mum as much as possible.

A few days later it was raining and I was walking back in the rain when a car beeped at me.

The day was Friday, it was Friday when she said she goes to church and she never comes back till Saturday afternoon.

I was still limping from the beating my Mum had given me, when people asked me I had said I fell over going over a ditch.

I turned round to see who was in the car, it was Uncle Tony.

He was alone in his car.

‘Tessy’

‘Good afternoon Uncle.’ I said.

‘Get in are you ok?’ he said, as he pointed to the passenger door.

I got into the car and he kept on driving.

I don’t know what happened I broke down and cried and told him my Mum beat me and I was in a lot of pain. He took me back to his house and said he would help soothe the cane marks. We went to his house and he had some ointment he said he would put on the marks he told me to take my clothes off which I did.

He did something to me that gave me the most intense feeling of my life, that feeling always lasted till I went back to see him. I always wanted more.

To Be Continued…

Like my facebook page @ www.facebook.com/topwritersden

Next episode already going on here Memoir Of A Sex Slave [Hustle for Survival] - Top Writers Den
http://topwritersden.com/memoir-of-a-sex-slave/13/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by XCELsis(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Your updates are too slow.. ..I just get tired waiting for updates
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by smartkester(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lleigh i didn't see tue next episode on the blog i only the same episode you updated here. Episode 11 and House of lust episode 1
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafranBushBoy: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
XCELsis:
Your updates are too slow.. ..I just get tired waiting for updates

I was given almost a year Ban. Forgot the password of this one I am using now.

So please bear with me.!!

Please ooo...

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafranBushBoy: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
“Don’t be a pvssy and run as fast as you can”. I doubled my speed and finally approached him and behold… with my mouth wide open

“Oh my…” I screamed out loudly.

“Hey pvsssy” My father called at me with a smile and asked “You like what you see?”

“What?” I asked looking around like I lost some dollar amount on the floor. “Come closer” he signaled at me with his fingers. The short distance between where I stood and where he was standing, was like the length of river Nile as I gently walked towards where he stood.

“Turn around,” he said as he turned the girl he was with around. “You see this round place” He asked as he pointed to her backside “This is what makes me happy all the time.”

“I would have loved to allow you touch it, but you won’t until you promise to be a good boy”. I stood there, practically looking lost. I felt my diccck pushing up slightly through my short. I was looking for a way to help push it down, so that the monster called dad won’t know what was happening to me.

“Oh shhiit” Dad screamed as he looked downwards towards my shorts. He quickly shifted the gaze of the girl towards my direction too. She quickly placed her hand on her mouth out of surprise.

“You see that?”

She nodded her head positively. Dad immediately slapped her assss hard and voiced “you see what your damn pvssy is causing?” She immediately busted into laughter. I really felt bad and I quickly decided to run back to my room. I flashed my eyes in anger, and quickly turned around and zoomed off to my room. I was just half-way the road, when dad called out my name again.

“Am I through with you yet?” He shouted

“Come back here you piece of shitt”

I paused immediately and walked down slowly to where I was coming from. I got to his destination and stood angry in front of him.

“What is wrong with you pvssy?”

“Nothing” I replied

He quickly grabbed me by the hands and grabbed the girl by the other hand and we were headed to the living room. We got to the living room and he pushed me as hard as he could till I fell to the floor. He then gently positioned the girl and gently sat her on the couch. He undressed her upper body gently, while I watched and breath hard at the same time. I never really had an idea what was going on, but I could feel the sensation right all over me. I have always fantasized about the woman body; even when we were taught in school, I wondered what it actually looked like. I guess you might probably be wondering how old I was then, I was about 12/13 years of age.

I could feel my urine pipe becoming so hard. Daddy was slowly rubbing his fingers through the middle of her bweasts. She closed her eyes as she smiled in a very cool way. Dad then slipped his hands under her brazier and pushed up the brazier up.

“ahhhh” She cried out as dad touched the black pointed dot on her bweast. She slowly stood up and went straight for daddy’s shirt. She slowly removed it and started to touch the hair on dad’s chest. I crossed my legs and watch in anticipation what was happening live in front of me.

She rubbed the chest so much, and started to move her hands downwards towards his belt. She had almost unzipped it, when dad quickly jerked towards her and removed her hand. She turned her towards me and spread her legs wide apart right in front of me. I could see her wearing a pink pant. It was a transparent one, and I could see those hairs that formed a V-shaped right between her thing.

I lost consciousness and I could feel my hand moving towards my waist and finally to my thing. I started to move my body vigorously and shake my waist too. I guess he saw the way I was reacting and continued diligently with what he was doing. He slid his finger between her pant and shifted it to the left side. He then used the other hand to shift out the flesh blocking the hairs I could see. As soon as he opened it, I saw a reddish flesh right inside and he bent down and used his tongue to lick through it.

The girl immediately jerked backward and held onto my dad’s head as she pushed his head further inside the hole. My urine pipe had gotten so hard that it was already paining me. I quickly stood up, and ran with full speed, towards the house exit door. I continued running till I got outside the house, that was when I paused and relaxed a bit.

I tip-toed towards the window of the living room and heard laughter inside there.

“Pvssy ass niggur ran away”

“You would have allowed him eat my pvssy too. Stingy fvcker”

“You want my boy to start eating pvssy at his age? What is he gonna be eating when he gets to my age?”

Laughter filled the room again.

“Have I eaten your assss today?”

“hahahahaha” I heard a feminine laughter

“You almost ate up everything yesterday”

“I need you diiccck inside baby, not your fingers” the feminine voice screamed”

“What’d the doctor say about your assss, they are still gonna sow it back?”

“He said I gat to wear more pampers in a day. I can no longer hold some fvcking shit inside my body”

“You just gotta go for surgery, your asss so wide right now I don’t enjoy any goodamn feeling again”

“I’m gonna try”

I slowly climbed up the foothold I saw very close to the living room window to see exactly what was happening right inside the parlor. I saw dad use his hand and expand it so wide.

“What?” I asked with my mouth ajar.

To Be Continued…
Like our page by clicking @ www.facebook.com/topwritersde

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafranBushBoy: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Damibiz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice update man...he is learning it the hard way,.....
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by smartkester(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
So this thread is dead or what??
Why start a story if you can't finish it
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by itsandi(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by ItsJezzy(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Glued to this thread like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / IFY - A Romantic Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.