Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady (3885 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

No it was not nice of him. He changed small parts of it in order to make it seem like something original, and when people asked or inferred that he wrote it he did not once properly attribute the source.

So dishonest. And as you can see from his username, he is a writer of some sort, so he is likely trying to garner some publicity by using someone else's work.

Awful.
hmmm OK bro
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
hinky:

well... thanks
How has been ur day?
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
bayocanny:
How has been ur day?
Stress full sad
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
hinky:

Stress full sad
Sowie, take a shower and relax
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by hibiscus76(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

Dunno why some people just can't be honest. And for the rest of you don't you know how to use google again?

OP is a fraud!: http://loveumentary.com/whats-it-like-to-be-in-love/
BUSTED!!!!!
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by ghettowriter(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

No it was not nice of him. He changed small parts of it in order to make it seem like something original, and when people asked or inferred that he wrote it he did not once properly attribute the source.

So dishonest. And as you can see from his username, he is a writer of some sort, so he is likely trying to garner some publicity by using someone else's work.

Awful.

Hello Mate, hope u had a nice day?. I know this is coming a bit late, but I never really got the chance to comment on this thread until now.

Sometimes, you come across a massage online that you feel it resonates with your reality. it makes you feel as if the writer is leaving inside your head.

I agree 100% with what is put down here... because I have lived it. I have loved. I have experienced how it felt to be in love with another human, the joys it brings, the hurts, the pains, the smiles, the moments when our crush takes a form in our mind and changes from just a stranger to a person whom we want to give our time & heart to... because of that special feeling we feel around them.

N/b: I was not the Op of this article, it was saved in my archive for a very long time ago. I came across it and decided to share with my network..and am happy alot of people over here find it interesting. Don't let no one make you feel like there's no love out there. if someone breaks your heart, let go, maybe there are not really the one for you. let ur heart heal. I believe you've learnt a thing or two. pick up the pieces and be ready to love again. "I wish you find someone that loves You like You love them". #cheers

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Jozavic(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
NairalandCS:
This is so Apt!
Reading this made me want to give love another chance but no, never again.

story time, tell us what happened? why won't you love again? who break ur heart?
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Itzhak(m): 2:35am On Jun 29, 2017
aptly Put.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now / Popular Twerk Queen, Dances After Receiving Packs Of Condom As Xmas Gift(video) / Was This The Reason Why Men Had More Women In The Olden Days? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.