Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (40070 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
But why is it that only girls are asked to keep their virginity? What about us men, eh? I have read a lot of posts and comments that talk about girls keeping their virginity, and some guys even insult those that are not virgins.

But my question is this: Is it only girls that are meant to keep their
virginity?

What about guys? And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and
insult her for losing it?
It is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys should be pure as well. You want a lady to be pure, yet,
you won't stop asking for sex. If she still refuses, you try to make her weak in her
defence. Yet, you will come online or elsewhere and shout about girls keeping
their virginity until marriage.. Are we immune to virginity?

Let’s stop asking ladies out, and even when they accept to date us, don't ask them for sex.

Help them to keep their
virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on them alone!

Just my humble opinion though.

Thanks!

149 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by jaymejate: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Brother if supporting this notion will take us to hell i still support. I mean i AGREE.
But do you guys will stop and also, do you think some girls can't stand living without sex. It is just the way and what the World is.

He/She that want the best for himself/herself should just stay away from sex.
Many don't know that sex is even a blood covenant btw two. Demonic girls are out there destroying destinies and lives still some he-goat nor go gree hear.

Ladies wey no pure again will SURELY regret and suffer at the end.

So it's choice, no 1 can force anyone.
BUT HE THAT HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Na only guys like sex? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
so we should date without nacking?

THE LION HUNTS TO KILL, NOT FOR FUN.

#ApexPredators

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:
Brother if supporting this notion will take us to hell i still support. I mean i AGREE.
But do you guys will stop and also, do you think some girls can't stand living without sex. It is just the way and what the World is.

Many don't know that sex is even a blood covenant btw two. Demonic girls are out there destroying destinies and lives still some he-goat nor go gree hear.

I know there will be critizm but uve just said d truth. Wish dey will listen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:

Many don't know that sex is even a blood covenant btw two. Demonic girls are out there destroying destinies and lives. still some he-goat nor go gree hear.

gurgle

Your "type" is here

#ShouldWeSoundTheWeddingBells?

2 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Gurgle(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

gurgle

Your "type" is here

LOL

**modified I misunderstood you

Why are you trying to dash me to another man, are you mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Gurgle(f): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well everybody knows that women are always the losers in this world

Our world is fallen, so things are not as they should be, they are just the way they are

Everybody should just be realistic with what they expect in their lives and how they allow others to influence them

Because once its gone, its gone...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL

leave me, we're not marrying again. You've turned evil

i didnt choose the thug life

the thug life chose me.

you can join me over here if you want you know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by delectablegyal(f): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can u prove that a guy is a virgin? No. So that's why.

6 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal:

see what ah mean?

flawless logic.

there is a reason only one gender came with a factory "seal"

#ChopKnuckleJare

33 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
A virgin guy doesn't sound very enticing.

6 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by jaymejate: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

gurgle

Your "type" is here

Bros i no understand u o
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
jaymejate:

Bros i no understand u o
dnt wori, i'm just playing matchmaker for u

the lady "gurlg!e" shares the same ideals as you, so i thought why not?

i went rouge and i was thrown in the waste bin.

so good sir,

#TakeOver
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by queencalipso(f): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=shegsky post=36644961]But why is it that only girls are asked to keep their virginity? What about us men, eh? I have read a lot of posts and comments that talk about girls keeping their virginity, and some guys even insult those that are not virgins.

But my question is this: Is it only girls that are meant to keep their
virginity?

What about guys? And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and
insult her for losing it?
It is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys should be pure as well. You want a lady to be pure, yet,
you won't stop asking for sex. If she still refuses, you try to make her weak in her
defence. Yet, you will come online or elsewhere and shout about girls keeping
their virginity until marriage.. Are we immune to virginity?

Let’s stop asking ladies out, and even when they accept to date us, don't ask them for sex.

Help them to keep their
virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on them alone!

Just my humble opinion though.

Thanks![/qu

https://www.nairaland.com/2321378/why-it-only-girls-asked

Op what you just did is plagiarism I can sue you for that you know.

7 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal:

How to Tell if a Guy is a
Virgin?
First of all it’s important to understand that there’s no way of physically knowing
that he’s still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like a hymen which can be broken
during intercourse. So you will have to go by your intuition and gut instinct when it comes to determining if your present boyfriend is
a virgin.

Here Are some common signs that suggest he is a virgin?

He is Very Shy About
Touching You
This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who have had intercourse at least once would not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in men who have been in intimate before. But
can you tell if a guy is a
virgin just because he is shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the intimate body parts, it does hint at this being a virgin.

He is Very Uncertain
While Getting Physically
Intimate
If he is quite clueless about how to react to your advances then there is a possibility that it might well be his first time. Most guys
who are not virgins would just need a hint to start tearing at your clothes – they have done this before and their experience helps
condition their mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect about how to go about getting intimate. IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN,YOU WILL FIND THE VIRGIN GUY ESPECIALLY CLUELESS.

He Kisses Awkwardly
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not mean they are virgins. But if a guy
kisses awkwardly, in a very shy or inhibited manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is
a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what.

Using these signs you can tell if a guy is a virgin with relative surety, but of course there are no guarantees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by sparkleRed(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
A key dat opens every lock is a master key while a lock dat allows any key opens it, is useless and would be thrown away

*shrugs* my own opinion

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=queencalipso post=36647882][/quote]
Lol. You are free Dear. But for clarity sake, if i knew such topic exist on nairaland,i wont stoop so low by pasting such again since our aim is to abolish any thing called pre marital sex and for us to keep our body as clean and holy for the most high. Then i guess the main reason of these topic again is just to remind our folks out there of respecting the temple of God ( Body ).
Accept my apology if u think i copied your post.

2 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by delectablegyal(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:

How to Tell if a Guy is a
Virgin?
First of all it’s important to understand that there’s no way of physically knowing
that he’s still a virgin – guys don’t have anything like a hymen which can be broken
during intercourse. So you will have to go by your intuition and gut instinct when it comes to determining if your present boyfriend is
a virgin.

Here Are some common signs that suggest he is a virgin?

He is Very Shy About
Touching You
This is not a definitive sign but it can well be an indication that the guy is a virgin. Men who have had intercourse at least once would not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex decidedly reduces in men who have been in intimate before. But
can you tell if a guy is a
virgin just because he is shy about being intimate? Not really but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the intimate body parts, it does hint at this being a virgin.

He is Very Uncertain
While Getting Physically
Intimate
If he is quite clueless about how to react to your advances then there is a possibility that it might well be his first time. Most guys
who are not virgins would just need a hint to start tearing at your clothes – they have done this before and their experience helps
condition their mind. Virgin guys would be very circumspect about how to go about getting intimate. IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN,YOU WILL FIND THE VIRGIN GUY ESPECIALLY CLUELESS.

He Kisses Awkwardly
Some guys are bad kissers but that does not mean they are virgins. But if a guy
kisses awkwardly, in a very shy or inhibited manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is
a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what.

Using these signs you can tell if a guy is a virgin with relative surety, but of course there are no guarantees.

So there is no proof.
All these u wrote up dere are mere hypothesis.

8 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by delectablegyal(f): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleRed:
A key dat opens every lock is a master key while a lock dat allows any key opens it, is useless and would be thrown away

*shrugs* my own opinion

Which kind of s.tupid opinion is this?

How many keys have opened ur own lock?

21 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by sparkleRed(f): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal:

See see don't just get me started on u dis night...

Which brand of weed did u smoke? re u blind can't u see my opinion there or wen did pple stop having opinions abi must I think d way u re thinking , just waka pass if various keys have peruse u and it's pinching u just look left cos dis night is just nt my nice night @ all

Mtcheeewww

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Begonia(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal:

Stupiid doesn't even begin to describe that "opinion".

12 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by delectablegyal(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleRed:

See see don't just get me started on u dis night...

Which brand of weed did u smoke? re u blind can't u see my opinion there or wen did pple stop having opinions abi must I think d way u re thinking , just waka pass if various keys have peruse u and it's pinching u just look left cos dis night is just nt my nice night @ all

Mtcheeewww

if we do our research, we will find out the i.diot is not a virgin.

9 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by sparkleRed(f): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal:

if we do our research, we will find out the i.diot is not a virgin.

U must be a product of misoprostol gone bad 4 abortion, dat y ur brain is half baked and u re senseless
Rubbish

Get out of my mention... dis gal leave me, I don't knw u,u don't knw me, so just get out abeg, don't add 2 my annoyance dis night abeg

I don't even knw y answering sef

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
delectablegyal and sparkleRed. Thats enough. Let bygone be bygone .okay. All we need is constructive critizm.

2 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by sparkleRed(f): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
shegsky:
delectablegyal and sparkleRed. Thats enough. Let bygone be bygone .okay. All we need is constructive critizm.

Ok no p thnks
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ok no p thnks
Ure welcm.
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cos d boys are out there dancing cultural dance wiv everyoda girl out there angry
Dey shd nt circumcise men again till after dere wedding day den we will kno d true male virgins the foolish ones and the wise ones

1 Like

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
cos dia is no difference in d thing of a virgin guy nd one who isnt a virgin...dia is no point telling guys to keep it wen u wouldn't knw if they do or not..

btw, I'm a virgin...#TEAMweddingNYT

2 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
Cos d boys are out there dancing cultural dance wiv everyoda girl out there angry
Dey shd nt circumcise men again till after dere wedding day den we will kno d true male virgins the foolish ones and the wise ones
you are pained..

pele, ndo
Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
justified19:
you are pained..

pele, ndo
Why will it pain me am i d one to marry all d boys ni e no concern me make dem like no learn ow to keep body shebi hiv std and all don dey kee una like road side chicken
U are not doin me u are doing ursef angry

3 Likes

Re: Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
Thanks for your input. But nevertheless, can i actually no why 98percent of ladies detest guyz who is not a ' DON JAZZY ' sort of guy but will prefer going out / on a date with the so called PLAYERS! i mean the whatsup guyz. Although,these is another topic on its own, just wanna hear ur view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Lovers Of Nude Pics...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.