Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike (27189 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Ebonyi State Not Observing IPOB "Sit At Home"protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by kikake: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017
For decades since it was started, northern Nigeria politicians have been kicking against the payment of 13% from derivation to oil producing states.
The northern politicians complain that payment of 13% makes some states richer than others.

But for heightened agitation for Biafra, these northern politicians could have heightened their agitation for 13% from derivation be upturned. And quashing the 13% payment could have been easiest under a most pro-north 97% and 5% president like Buhari.

Agitation for Biafra has made the song of political restructuring a chorus for people who once objected to political restructuring. But what and how are we going to restructure to get an egalitarian society in Nigeria? Difficult, if not impossible.

Any one from the SE or SS objecting to restoration of Biafra, is the person not a most Ill-informed, or one only after his/her personal political fortune in one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Dainfamous: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Ekinematics:

You have been soaked in the cocoon of self deceit.
Wake up before its too late.
you are the one that needs to wake up because you are still poking nose on Biafra issues

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by malware: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Chidexter:
I still wonder why people go to such great lengths to cause problems where there is none. All you guys are concerned is biafra or ipob. How many times have you heard or seen the so called ipob wielding guns and causing pandemonium.?.

The country is due for restructuring anyway since it seems that's the best way to solve the supposed issue on ground

1 Share

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by malware: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:

He have said nothing but the truth

He has
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by malware: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Adiola:
afonja won't call wine a thug again because he just danced to their tune pet him say something different to buhari and you all see long epistle of hate and you wonder what if material was used in creating these Islamic miscreants I don't if it was sand

Which kind yeye unpunctuated wrongly constructed sentence is this

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by BiafraIShere(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Attache in chief.
U guys are claiming the people..
Mboho Mparawa ibibio came to speak for the Ibibio common Man... Una talk say dia talk no mata.
Efik Elders came to speak for their clan, Una talk say na baldadash.
Ijaw youths came to tell u Igbos their mind... Una talk say no be their main mind.
Urobo people tell una say dem no go join... Una say na initial gragra...

una get sense at all ? can't u people be man enough to just go with your 5 eastern states ? na by force ?
You are the daft & senseless one here yet you are asking if another person have sense. Nobody is attaching with anybody, the masses of the SE/SS are in these together, the mboko mpkapa nonsense or whatever you call it means nothing and only speaks for those that are paying them to dance to their tunes. Ohanaeze is also doing the same thing i.e speaking for the elite and corrupt politicians with vested interests! Power is shifting to the masses & the masses want Biafra!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by malware: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:

Wike is a patriot

Only that he needs to stop the killings and to be more matured in handling rivers state politically

Wike wants to graduate from a Rivers politician to a National one.. .. Your politics ends in your state if you fail to embrace all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by YelloweWest: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
read your history man. Rivers was part of the south east.

There're igbos still living there and call it home.

How can someone be attachee to his own tribe?

It sounds silly
Which of the tribes?

Ikwerre etch obaebgema ndoki etc...

They said they are not part of biafra.

So what else?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by kikake: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Any democracy that doesn't offer Referendum to its people to decide issues is like a slave house. The House MUST FALL.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by luvlymabel: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
anybody can say anything for now .......
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by kikake: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see you will be more helpful to Biafra if you start reading good books... read and open ur mind... bikonu.

everything is Propaganda now, whoever wins, wins everything.
Ipob started "the zoo must fall" Propaganda, its a pity Nigerians has also come out to bring the "Ipob miscreants" "Ipob are brainwashed people" "Kanu is terrorist"... and now, its a fight u guys can never winagain.

Pity your plight.

If you are Yoruba, you don't transfer your plight to others..
Your people can never ask for Odua Republic from Nigeria, because Yoruba is nearly equally divided between Muslim and non-Muslim groups.

For directions, the Muslim Yoruba group which leads Yoruba politically looks forward to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio in far north Nigeria.

But Nigeria has failed, woefully.

And the division among Yaribas makes it next to impossible for Yoruba to ask for Odua country.

If you are a non-Igbo from the SS, pity your abysmal low level of understanding of trends in Nigeria's political process.

It's your plight which makes you unable to understand that Wike can easily buy people to accompany him to Sokoto to protect his personal interest

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Dainfamous:
you are the one that needs to wake up because you are still poking nose on Biafra issues

See how daft you are.
So I shouldn't comment on a thread about what my Governor says?
Demented ipoo youth from barren erosion ravaged land locked SE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by BiafraIShere(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
farmgate:

I agreed with you that some igbos are in Rivers but not all SS states belong to Biafra. State like Edo, Balyesa, Delta. Referendum today those state won't go with Biafra take it or leave it
Good, I like the way you agreed that referendum is the way to know those that want Biafra or not. Nobody is forcing anybody to join Biafra, it is a call by everyone that believes in it in the SE/SS, even within the SE itself its not everyone that wants Biafra but majority do same in the SS. Edo ought not to be in Biafra because they are more aligned with oduduwa. One thing has become clear in this struggle and coming revolution, it is fast assuming a toga of masses against the corrupt political class/elite. Events have shown that the latter group are becoming scared and desperate because the struggle has spiralled out of control, even if Nnamdi is assasinated or even recants today, others will take over and continue from where he stopped! I'm sorry but its too late already!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Rikidony(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Wike why have you decided to torment IPOB youths this early morning why.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by BiafraIShere(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
ipodstinks:
Dey your papa one room apartment they talk rubish.
I'm not as irresponsible as you are, I'm too matured and rich enough to have my own home. Nairaland now gives Kids the platform to insult those that are way above them. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by CapitalCee(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Ajimike:
No one expected anything different from a sitting governor. Why would someone ask A Governor of State in Nigeria if his state is part of
a group that want to secede?

Even Rochas would say the same thing about Imo State if you ask him.
Just ask him

Is Wike the owner of Rivers State? No.
His tenure ends soon and he becomes ordinary citizen like everyone else.

The old map of Nigeria has a place called the Bight of Biafra, located off Rivers State.

Ask them why it was removed by the military illiterates.

My friend keep quiet, didn't you read that some other prominent traditional rulers are with him there when he made the statement? You guys should stop disgracing Igbos with your childish talk.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Rikidony(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:
For decades since it was started, northern Nigeria politicians have been kicking against the payment of 13% from derivation to oil producing states.
The northern politicians complain that payment of 13% makes some states richer than others.

But for heightened agitation for Biafra, these northern politicians could have heightened their agitation for 13% from derivation be upturned. And quashing the 13% payment could have been easiest under a most pro-north 97% and 5% president like Buhari.

Agitation for Biafra has made the song of political restructuring a chorus for people who once objected to political restructuring. But what and how are we going to restructure to get an egalitarian society in Nigeria? Difficult, if not impossible.

Any one from the SE or SS objecting to restoration of Biafra, is the person not a most Ill-informed, or one only after his/her personal political fortune in one Nigeria?

my brother your daftness is beyond comprehension and redeemability, you excel in spreading natives verebles when it suits ur demand
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by farem: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos:
1:Okorocha
2:Nyesom Wike.

Cc kwankwaso.
1:Ngige
2:Okorocha
3:Nyesom Wike.
Cc kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by BiafraIShere(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Is it by force for ss to be part of Biafra?
Go to Asaba, P.Harcourt, Obigbo, Etche, Egbema, Abonnema, Opobo and other parts of SS & ask them the useless question you are asking here and see what will happen to you! The same SS masses are as desperate for Biafra as their kith and kin in the SE. Is referendum force? Does asking for referendum so that the same people you are speaking for, can speak for themselves force?? Continue decieving yourself that SE is forcing SS to join Biafra as if SS people are kids or zombies who dont know what they want! Lol, you all have obviously lost it, continue your job as SS spokesperson on nairaland and be giving hope to your ilks but it will shock you to discover that it makes no difference in real life!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by hatchy(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Well done Joe Igbokwe.

We shall keep educating these bigots till they grow some brain.

Ndigbo in Nigeria: History is my witness by Joe Igbokwe.

A few days ago a friend, patriot and a committed Nigerian, Emmanuel Majebi reminded me of the tragedy of looking the way and keeping quiet by men who should know better in times of crisis. He reminded me of the calamity that will befall a society or nation when real men choose to be neutral in times of great moral crisis. He reminded me that evil triumph in every society when good and thinking men do nothing. Hear Emmanuel: "The story is usually told of how Years after the devastation of Germany in WW2 ... There was a meeting of German eggheads ... And the question was how did it come to pass that a nation that produced Great Thinkers like Friederich Nietzsche. Karl Max ...Albert Einstein....Bruno Bauer. Friederich Engels... Etc ..etc...get seized and goaded into ultimate destruction by a looney like Hitler... Who was not even originally German but Austrian!!!! The thinkers came up with the conclusion that complacency and indifference until it became too late ... Was the main cause!"
A.J.P Taylor captured it succinctly when the German war machines crumbled in 1945 when he said: "The real problem of German history is why so few of the educated recognized Hitler as the embodiment of evil."
The blame was put squarely on the inability of the German political class and the elite to rise up to the challenges of Hitler and his collaborators. The consequences of their inability to call a spade a spade resulted in the death of 20 million people and the massive destruction of property worth several billions of dollars. The rest is now history!
Before 2015 and after the 2015 general elections I had a running battle with the some Igbo writers and opinion builders both at home and abroad on the choice of words they throw to the public space. I reminded them those of them living outside Nigeria that they creating millions of enemies for our people living and doing businesses outside Igboland. I was abused as a sellout, a saboteur, and betrayer. Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was there and is still there as I write this spewing and spreading hate, ethnic bigotry and primordial tendencies with reckless abandon.
I did not see Ohaneze, Ndigbo Lagos, Aka Ikenga and other Igbo political class rising up to say enough is enough. The brigandage continued unabated until the Arewa Youths of the North responded in their way a few weeks back and hell was let loose.
Yes, the Arewa Youths flouted the Nigerian Constitution by asking Igbo to quit their territory. Yes, the Arewa youths took laws into the hands. Yes, the Arewa Youths response was reckless and totally unacceptable but has anybody taken mental notice of the abuse and uncensored choice of words used on the person of the President and Northern Nigerians by some Igbo at home and abroad? Why did our leaders keep quiet in the face of these provocative statements and abuse? Why did they not care about others in Nigeria? Why did it not bother them? Why was Nnamdi Kanu not called to order? Did they address any press conference calling for the censure of hate speeches and abuse of others who are different from us?
The same Igbo leaders who could not speak when elders are supposed to speak were the ones visiting Nnamdi Kanu in prison taking pictures with him. Now, what signals are we sending to other Nigerians who are not Igbo? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you add two and two to get four? Can you see that Arewa Youths ran away with the thinking that those who are abusing and cursing them got an endorsement from Igbo leaders? The evil spirits visited in the night and the child died in the morning and you are still waiting for the proof of what happened. What the Arewa youths did is to practice what political scientists call the balance of terror, a balance of abuse, the balance of hate, a balance of ethnic bigotry and balance of primordial sentiments.
It was when the Arewa Youths reacted the way they did that Igbo suddenly remembered that they have investments worth trillions of Naira outside Igboland. It was then that former Governor Kwankwaso reminded Igbo that they are occupying the size of South East in the North. It was then that it dawned on Igbo and other Nigerians that we need one another. It was then that we started looking into our Constitution. It was then that Igbo leaders started speaking out. It was then that they realized that hate speech can cause war because war starts by hot exchange of words. It was then that it dawned on Igbo that while it is easy for Northerners to quickly vacate the South East it may not be too easy for Igbo to move their physical assets out of the North. It is impossible. It was then that we realized that nobody has a monopoly hate language.
We are gradually witnessing what happened in Biafra from 1967 to 1970 when patriots and genuine Igbo leaders who offered alternative views to Ojukwu then were branded as saboteurs and tied to the stake and gunned down. Zik, C C Onoh and Professor Enegere of the University of Nigeria Nsukka confirmed this to me. God forbid. We are in the age of ideas and the age of learning. May the voices of the uneducated, unlettered, and the uncivilized in Igbo land do not swallow the voices of reason, hope, truth, and life. Before the declaration of Biafra on 30th of May 1967 at the then Eastern House of Assembly all the bonafide leaders in Igbo land were seated. More than 80% of the people in that hallowed Chamber rose up for Biafra and it came to pass.
Now if we want Biafra again 50 years after everything must be debated, Mark my words. Let us call for the debate and let the intelligentsia and those who can add two and two together to get four go to speak for Igbo land. A lot is at stake in Nigeria, and I do not want Igbo to lose again.
I agree 100% that Igbo have suffered systemic, organized, structured and official marginalization in Nigeria but let us go into constructive and civilized engagement to redress the imbalance. For us to do this we need to play better politics by working with other Nigerians. I have a reason why Igbo should see Nigeria as their country. There is no other country in the world where the Igbo language is spoken. Yoruba have three million of their kinsmen and women in Benin Republic. The language spreads to Liberia, and even up to West Indies. The Hausa-Fulani have their kinsmen and women in Mali, Niger, and even up to Saudi Arabia etc. If there is serious crisis in Nigeria they can move. Igbo have no outlet anywhere in the world. You cannot plant and another will come and harvest. You cannot build and another will come and occupy.
Now what is the way forward? Igbo should stop persecution complex, marginalization complex, defeatist syndrome, leadership complex, and what Prof Ozodi Osuji will call selfish sense of superiority and paranoid grandiosity. We can do better than this. Nnamdi Kanu' Biafra project will not fly in the 21st Century. Igbo must see Nigeria as their own where they have invested trillions to build. We are all Nigerians. Given my experiences in Nigeria and Igboland we may not be able to live as one in one country. I am a living witness of what happened when Enugu was carved out of the old Anambra State. I am a living witness how Ebonyi State always join the North when issues concerning South East are put to vote at the National Assembly. I am a living witness when former Governor Orji of Abia State sacked all civil servants from Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu from the State civil service. Catholic Diocese of Ahiara Mbaise cannot accept the man is from Anambra State as their Bishop. An Anambra man Mr. Cletus Ibeto who bought the Nkalagu Cement Factory cannot start operation because the bigots feel an Anambra man cannot buy and own Nkalagu Cement Factory. This is the country the small boy Nnamdi wants me to be part of. Let common sense prevail even though I know common sense is not common. Case Rested!
Joe Igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by graphiti: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
Pls let us all forgives the Biafra Agitators and seek for their rehabilitation as they've wasted their time and energy pursuing a dead course.

Lolz...... Are u a learner? sad Haven't u heard of d paradigm: forgiveness comes with true repentance??

Now see d reply u got for ur 'effort' at reconciliation:

kingzizzy:

The only dead cause here is the zoological Republic

smiley
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:

Pity your plight.

If you are Yoruba, you don't transfer your plight to others..
Your people can never ask for Odua Republic from Nigeria, because Yoruba is nearly equally divided between Muslim and non-Muslim groups.

For directions, the Muslim Yoruba group which leads Yoruba politically looks forward to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio in far north Nigeria.

But Nigeria has failed, woefully.

And the division among Yaribas makes it next to impossible for Yoruba to ask for Odua country.

If you are a non-Igbo from the SS, pity your abysmal low level of understanding of trends in Nigeria's political process.

It's your plight which makes you unable to understand that Wike can easily buy people to accompany him to Sokoto to protect his personal interest

typical of Igbos to pity Hausa, Yoruba, South South, but not pity themselves..
but u guys are the ones crying and wailing ooo... but una still no get sense reach to pity una sef.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by farem: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Dycaptain:
Nice one, coming from a working governor

Mr projects
-PYO
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
The North led by their military leaders are the main beneficiaries of Nzeogwu's blunder and Ironsi's Unitary government mistake. Shouldn't they thank these two gallant soldiers. Instead they are blaming all the Igbos. Did the Igbos have a meeting to plan the coup of 1966? It was purely a military affair.
We must go back to the pre military era with the SIX GEOPOLITICAL ZONES as the federating units. With this, we still have ONE NIGERIA and, believe me, the agitation for Biafra will cease.
Remember the Aburi Accord? It's time we revisit that document because if it was implemented, there would have been no Biafra! Yes?
We will then have Biafra State, Oduduwa State, SS State ( or whatever they choose to answer), Arewa East , Central and West States as obtains in the United STATES of America with their different identity names - like Florida, Michigan, Texas etc etc.
But the problem is : Will the present politicians like governor Wike let go of their 'kingdoms' for the new states?
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Oyindidi(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Go to Asaba, P.Harcourt, Obigbo, Etche, Egbema, Abonnema, Opobo and other parts of SS & ask them the useless question you are asking here and see what will happen to you! The same SS masses are as desperate for Biafra as their kith and kin in the SE. Is referendum force? Does asking for referendum so that the same people you are speaking for, can speak for themselves force?? Continue decieving yourself that SE is forcing SS to join Biafra as if SS people are kids or zombies who dont know what they want! Lol, you all have obviously lost it, continue your job as SS spokesperson on nairaland and be giving hope to your ilks but it will shock you to discover that it makes no difference in real life!
I am from ss and I live in ph. No one give a fuccck about Biafra here. The only people chanting Biafra here are those from SE, so stop that lie

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Blessed96(f): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
#One Nigeria for ever and ever. This Wike sha, he should've have learned from one of his cronies "Odili". Odili, tried impressing the Northerners (No hate) in a bid to become the VP then. But, in the end we all saw what happened after investing huge rivers people resources. Food for thought oo
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Abagworo(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos are losing once again in national politics all because of their poor calculations. I will always respect the man Rochas Okorocha for being a loner in strategic political planning and promoter of a peaceful coexistence of Nigerians devoid of ethnicity and religion. He has suffered a lot of blackmail, threat, lies and condemnation because of his wisdom in understanding the need for unity of Nigeria. I thank God for giving me that wisdom too and pray Nigeria comes out stronger now.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by BiafraIShere(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
will u jus stop decieving ursefs pls.
when Wike was busy insulting Buhari and Ameachi then he was the best governor in the world
but now that he's told u the trut about rivers position on biafra, he is now a looter
last week a restuarant operato called an Ekwerre lady we working together an ibo person. u need to see how she abruptly refuted it warning him not to ever call her an ibo person again. i was left in shock.
Continue decieving yourself that IPOB/Biafra agitation has anything to do with pdp or party politics. Your last paragraph and the way you wrote Ikwerre shows you're a deluded afonja who is still wandering in oshogbo, whether the Ikwerres choses to stand as Ikwerre ethnic nationality or as part of the larger Igbo ethnic group changes nothing in the struggle for Biafra, they've the liberty to express themselves as they want, and mind you that there are other Igbo speaking groups in Rivers like Etche, Ndoni, Egbema, Asa etc. NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Foxrain: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm from delta state and we ain't part of that nonsense called biafra ....igbos you are on your own.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by luluman: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Ajimike:
No one expected anything different from a sitting governor. Why would someone ask A Governor of State in Nigeria if his state is part of
a group that want to secede?

Even Rochas would say the same thing about Imo State if you ask him.
Just ask him

Is Wike the owner of Rivers State? No.
His tenure ends soon and he becomes ordinary citizen like everyone else.

The old map of Nigeria has a place called the Bight of Biafra, located off Rivers State.

Ask them why it was removed by the military illiterates.

Would you rather praise him if he supported your cause even when you know he is not Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Blessed96:
#One Nigeria for ever and ever. This Wike sha, he should've have learned from one of his cronies "Odili". Odili, tried impressing the Northerners (No hate) in a bid to become the VP then. But, in the end we all saw what happened after investing huge rivers people resources. Food for thought oo

Northerners did nothing to Odili. It was Igbos that abandoned him to be replaced by a more purposeful Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by BiafraIShere(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I am from ss and I live in ph. No one give a fuccck about Biafra here. The only people chanting Biafra here are those from SE, so stop that lie
Anybody can claim anything on nairaland, and even if you are from "ss and live in ph" then so what? Even in the SE I've seen a few Igbos that are against Biafra but does it change anything? All we are asking for is a referendum so that everyone can decide where they want to be! On May 30th, the whole of P.H was on lockdown for Biafra, what does that tell you? Igbos in the SE & SS are more than capable of making Biafra the pride of Africa, if other ethnic groups join, good, but if they dont, it wont stop Biafra from being far better than Nigeria would ever be!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges / Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria / Japa Syndrome: Nigeria’s Political Class Will Face The Consequences Soonest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.