Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike (27170 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Ebonyi State Not Observing IPOB "Sit At Home"protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by kikake: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2017
mayoor15:
All we need is restructuring to reduce the central power, I know south south doesn't want to end up like South Sudan but if the south east wants that, they are free, let there be resource control for states and Nigeria will be better

Perhaps, fifty years from now, you shall still be begging northern Nigeria for political restructuring of Nigeria, while Biafra offered you what you are begging northern Nigeria on a plate of gold.

Biafra can NEVER be like S.Sudan. All groups in Biafra share common value systems. S. Sudan groups don't.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:

One Wike with one vote wasting his state's money lobbying the Buhari cabal through the Sultan of Sokoto, Wike is a trembling to retain his governor position.
As now seen as trembling, it becomes easier for the powers that be in Nigeria to bring him down.

hahahhaha una mumu ehnn.. do u know what popularity is ?
do you know why glo will pay Tuface 2million do do a 30seconds clip ?... hahahhaha.. Igbos people no jus d reason one single bit.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by ipobarecriminals: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
IPOB are parasites.Cc:modath,Omenkalives,Akinphysicist,,LionDeleo,Gberra,Akthedream.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by WORDSENSEI: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
I feel so sorry for the Igbos. Everyone knows what slimy creatures they are. They'll never agitate for a cause in a civil manner.
See your lives?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
I am sill looking for where he said Rivers not part of Biafra , if what I read is what he said, he said they dont want to break away...does not mean rivers is not in Biafra land...and what do you expect from a sitting Governor

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by ipodstinks: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Dont mind the !diat, they are all desperatively trying to protect their looting but very soon the peoples wrath will be visited on all of them. Any SE/SS governor going against Biafra for selfish interest will pay the price soon!
Dey your papa one room apartment they talk rubish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Donwilly20(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2017
:::
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NwaJozi: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
The same ol politicians we are tired, why can't you give the People what majority is asking for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Urchman27(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Wike is now afonja hero because he said rivers is not part of biafra...#funny

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by mayoor15(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:

Perhaps, fifty years from now, you shall still be begging northern Nigeria for political restructuring of Nigeria, while Biafra offered you what you are begging northern Nigeria on a plate of gold.

Biafra can NEVER be like S.Sudan. All groups in Biafra share common value systems. S. Sudan groups don't.
Lols, biafra has nothing to offer than the elites looking for more resource control while leaving the biafra masses to suffer, no biafra elite cares about the biafra masses, I will prefer more resource control, local government autonomy and empowering the people to sue and remove non performing leaders from the local government level up to the state level than forming another country, or you think when biafra is granted, u will be made the governor of your state? Never, the current crop of political thieves will keep ruling, keep stealing and keep positioning their children for leadership.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Nobody talks about kidnapped policewomen, everybody's problem is Biafra and IPOB.

Shows the mentality of Nigerians.

Fv.ck y'all.

look at this one that was claiming that Akwa Ibomitez is Biafra... mbok u no for like put up ur pics, Shebi u dey hide for Uyo dey make all this Biafrans noise...

tell me where u dey, e be like na u go be the evidence to hr fellow Ipob say I be bad ass Eyen Uyo to the core.. do may we block.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Is it by force for ss to be part of Biafra?

I tire oo, this people no jus dey shame, dem no get even small shame for body, na beg beg, dem dey beg.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by farmgate: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Dont mind the !diat, they are all desperatively trying to protect their looting but very soon the peoples wrath will be visited on all of them. Any SE/SS governor going against Biafra for selfish interest will pay the price soon!

I agreed with you that some igbos are in Rivers but not all SS states belong to Biafra. State like Edo, Balyesa, Delta. Referendum today those state won't go with Biafra take it or leave it
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraIShere:

Attache in chief.
U guys are claiming the people..
Mboho Mparawa ibibio came to speak for the Ibibio common Man... Una talk say dia talk no mata.
Efik Elders came to speak for their clan, Una talk say na baldadash.
Ijaw youths came to tell u Igbos their mind... Una talk say no be their main mind.
Urobo people tell una say dem no go join... Una say na initial gragra...

una get sense at all ? can't u people be man enough to just go with your 5 eastern states ? na by force ?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by kikake: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
GreatSE:
So these half brain afonjas want a sitting governor to support IPOB,.... I thought they said South west is full of intelligent poeple.... why am I always seeing the opposite

Looooooooooooooooool. cool cool cool cool cool

Even yours truly once thought h that Afonjas are politically sophisticated, not until Tinubu journeyed to Daura to beg a man like Buhari to come to contest for presidency of Nigeria.

Agonjas don't understand that Arewa Youths Quit notice to Igbo was Arewa's veiled rejection of Osinbajo's leadership. It's like when Obasanjo emerged President of Nigeria and Arewa started to adopt Islamic Sharia criminal codes; Jonathan emerged as president, Boko Haram from Arewa emerged and ultimately sacked Jonathan.

Arewa Quit notice to Igbo was to ferment trouble so that Janjaweeeeds soldiers now in control of everything can do military coup when trouble bursts by Oct. 2017.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
GameGod:
Attach by force mentality, they said that they are not part of Biafra, is it by force? These ipob Miscreants sef angry

my broda d thing tire person on... dem get part of Cameroon wey share border n way of live with them, but this Igbos no go go there go make noise because Cameroon Genderms no dey stomach this dia Mumu.. na for south South their chest beating sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Toosure70: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Flat heads in trouble

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
biafra a dead cause? What do you call Nigeria then?

50 more years and yet you don't have electricity in your country. While countries like Angola, Ghana, Rwanda etc are living larger than the average Nigerian.

Nigeria is a lost cause!!

See You, Biafra has made Nigerians more United than ever, every other group is coming out to deny you people and re-affirm their believe in Nigeria..
God Bless Ipob miscreants like you for making this possible.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
kingzizzy:

The only dead cause here is the zoological Republic

see this one,... Because of Ipob miscreants..

Ijaw, Ibibio, Orobo, Efik, Itsekiri,etc are all coming out to reaffirm their beliv in Nigeria, The Niger Delta is coming out United against u greedy gons...

now we are more United than we ever were... everyone agrees that the only thing that they don't want is you people, every other thing is negotiable except ur Nightmare.. Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
Pls let us all forgives the Biafra Agitators and seek for their rehabilitation as they've wasted their time and energy pursuing a dead course.

hahahhaha... those Miscreants, dong play their script well... e just be say dem no one "Cut" wen dem tell dem to cut, so e be like say dem go force dem comot for the "Scene" as they are now very annoying.
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by kikake: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Attache in chief.
U guys are claiming the people..
Mboho Mparawa ibibio came to speak for the Ibibio common Man... Una talk say dia talk no mata.
Efik Elders came to speak for their clan, Una talk say na baldadash.
Ijaw youths came to tell u Igbos their mind... Una talk say no be their main mind.
Urobo people tell una say dem no go join... Una say na initial gragra...

una get sense at all ? can't u people be man enough tjust go with your 5 eastern states ? na by force ?

A federal government can easily buy or rent such crowds to denounce Biafra. Biafrans are not all kids.

Referendum is only gentleman's way to settle issue like Biafra, not by false propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by galaxy2020(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2017
SS truely is not part of Biafra, but SS has the capacity to be on their own is they so wish. Is a free world.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Ajimike:
No one expected anything different from a sitting governor. Why would someone ask A Governor of State in Nigeria if his state is part of
a group that want to secede?

Even Rochas would say the same thing about Imo State if you ask him.
Just ask him

Is Wike the owner of Rivers State? No.
His tenure ends soon and he becomes ordinary citizen like everyone else.

The old map of Nigeria has a place called the Bight of Biafra, located off Rivers State.

Ask them why it was removed by the military illiterates.

Idiot, go and read, its bight of Bonny..
Wike has the 1.5million people dat voted for him behind his back, its like a commander speaking, his loyal supporters will follow through.. lets say Igbos were among, then data like minus 200,000 and the number behind him is still massive... Ameach is a Nationalist... so Una Biafrans been jus get Wike as backup plan, and with the way things are now...

una no get anybody left.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by doskie(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2017
my biafra war lords....
everybody is denying una oh
the other day calabar deny una
edo delta sef say dem be athlantic republic
now rivers state deny una
even sef una fellow igbo guys for lagos dey deny una
dem say dem no want get local king.

so na who una be sef?

abeg i dey joke ooooooohhhh
no quote me ohhhh
my neighbour get juju mirror i go just pour pepper for your eye from that mirror lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by danidee10(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2017
farmgate:

I agreed with you that some igbos are in Rivers but not all SS states belong to Biafra. State like Edo, Balyesa, Delta. Referendum today those state won't go with Biafra take it or leave it

Sorry to do this Aproko Lol cheesy

Yes Igbos are in Rivers, but the Real Natives of Rivers State are Not Igbo. Even those that have Igbo ancestry don't want to be seen as Igbos.

I'll give an example with Elele. Due to it's Proximity to Imo State there are a lot of Igbos there. but the Natives there Have Refused to accept and see themselves as Igbos.

This is not dem say dem say, I had many Ikwerre friends in School then. They always reject it vehemently when you call them Igbo. Even though they bear Igbo Names

From Wikipedia

The Ikwerre (also spelt Ikwere) are one of the many native ethnic groups in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. They are subgroup of the Igbo people, although a small minority for political expediency now dispute this account

They don't want to Join Biafra because they know they're going to suffer the same Marginalization that the Igbos are currently crying about. I don't know why it's so hard for IPOB and Pro-Biafra people to Accept that Nobody wants to associate with them

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
mykelmeezy:
I really haven't commented on nl in a while coz there r too many low iq folks on this forum

if this reaches fp then we'll see most of them

i gotta agree with wike on this

if ipob is complaining about being forced to join the entity called Nigeria then why tf r they forcing communities as part of ipob?

the South South isnt ipob

initially i always felt ipob was a great idea to drive the need for restructuring but with the persona of kanu and the dumb puppets of youths at the fore front.....ipob has become a joke

....if you reply me based off a tribalist/brainless POV...i wont respond..EOD

Ipob lost it... and Kanu messed up big time wen he started having people bow to him, and kneeling for him, now Ipob is a big joke and a thing of shame..

but we will still push for restructuring though.. even when Ipob n Biafra goes with their 5 Eastern states.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by frank202012: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
sarrki:

The cultism war I mean

He should make rivers a sweet state and envy of all

i never saw u on the thread where police women were kidnapped by ur brothers in maiduguri
Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by danidee10(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
read your history man. Rivers was part of the south east.

There're igbos still living there and call it home.

How can someone be attachee to his own tribe?

It sounds silly

So because una plenty for another man land, you've now tagged it "Home" and they must follow you to Your new Republic?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
kikake:

A federal government can easily buy or rent such crowds to denounce Biafra. Biafrans are not all kids.

Referendum is only gentleman's way to settle issue like Biafra, not by false propaganda

see you will be more helpful to Biafra if you start reading good books... read and open ur mind... bikonu.

everything is Propaganda now, whoever wins, wins everything.
Ipob started "the zoo must fall" Propaganda, its a pity Nigerians has also come out to bring the "Ipob miscreants" "Ipob are brainwashed people" "Kanu is terrorist"... and now, its a fight u guys can never winagain.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2017
galaxy2020:
SS truely is not part of Biafra, but SS has the capacity to be on their own is they so wish. Is a free world.
ss can't form their own country.... We wud rather remain in Nigeria...... Few ppl will understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Elfaris(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
From "Biafra of death" to "biafra or nothing " to "biafra or referendum" to "biafra or restructuring".

Soon we'd hear "One Nigeria or death"!
So I hear too o. hahahahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike by Elfaris(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
martineverest:
ss can't form their own country.... We wud rather remain in Nigeria...... Few ppl will understand what I mean
Tell dem o.. It should get into their blocked brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Boko Haram ‘embarrassment’ Will End In Few Months, Says President / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.