Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] (52021 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by winterfell007(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2017
My people keep falling for this comedian cone 'emperor' of igbo land. When the chips are down, u'll tell me Kanu speaks for the ibibio, efik, anang, ijaw and nations in eastern Nigeria. I'm really sorry for this people. Dangote is right, some people are really jobless, they need empowerment

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by ESDKING: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Learn how to spell first...

Your bravery was seen after the Kaduna Declaration
See how you just embarrassed yourself. We all know what we experience while typing.
Very dry fellow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Inspectorsuga(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2017
TheAngry1:
Nnamdi Kanu and the way the Igbos have sheepishly and senselessly deified his persona has made me lose every iota of respect for the Igbos. That a known rogue, tout and uncouth miscreant can be the new face of the Igbo nation is despicable and ludicrous. Even as a non-Igbo, I still listen to Ojukwu's rhetorics and open my mouth wide in awe of his sense of purpose and articulation.

Straight to the trash can...Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by GeneralOjukwu: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:

See how just embarrassed yourself. We all know what we experience while typing.
Very dry fellow.

......No comments....

"See how just embarrassed"... shocked

Chibuzor, bia, I have warned you about selling me fake paracetamol. This message gave me serious headache

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by ESDKING: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2017
mmb:
When the North coughs the world Nation shakes, Osinbajo will be calling for meeting here an there.

Just a mere statement from Arewa Youths on Igbos to leave Northern Nigeria was like an earthquake.

IPOB and Boko Haram are the same thing, creating a State within the Nigerian State.

Liar !!, everything started after successful sit at home order.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Fhowe: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2017
MADNESS I DISCUSS WITH A LOT OF IGBO PEOPLE ON THIS SAME TOPIC MOST ARE NOT SUPPORTING THIS MAN SO I WONDER WHERE THIS VIDEOS AND THIS PEOPLE COME FROM ANYWAY NA NAIJA RENTED CROWD THEY SHOULD RETURN THIS MAN TO KUJE HE HIS OBVIOUSLY GOING AGAINST HIS BAIL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS LONG AS THEY ARE STILL WITH NIGERIA POLICE AND DSS SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL NO ROOM FOR NONSENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by darkhorizon: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Anoruo:
what is your best Fela's song?

Beast of no nation. Most especially the lines

*No be outside Buhari dey
Na Craze man b dat,animal in Craze man skin*

Still,Human rights na my Property...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos are bereft of good leaders that will stand up for their cause, they had to settle for NK. Over there, it's all men to himself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by phemybof(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Who would do that ?? Osibanjo ??

Your master Buhari couldn't even do that, he's now in a London hospital battling an incurable sexually transmitted disease while the guy he locked up for 60 years is more healthier than his entire family

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

You will continue crying like a rat on mensturation

see this mentally mumu comparing Osinbajo health with Buhari,you for ask Obasanjo of these days how healthy and hale he is than your ogogoro drunkard master

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by ESDKING: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

......No comments....

"See how just embarrassed"... shocked

Chibuzor, bia, I have warned you about selling me fake paracetamol. This message gave me serious headache

You are very very dry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by GossipHeart(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2017
phemybof:

see this mentally mumu comparing Osinbajo health with Buhari,you for ask Obasanjo of these days how healthy and hale he is than your ogogoro drunkard master

Why is Osibanjo short and malnourished ?? He's been battling HIV for many years now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by GeneralOjukwu: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:

You are very very dry.

Let us go to your school for a refund of your school fees.

I am very happy you have learnt to limit your messages to only 1 sentence / post. It is safer for everyone, Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Emmenyk(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Viewing this topic

Mehn! see crowd

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Limitless72(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
klassykute:
When dey finally decides to let dem ave their own biafra i wonder hw many of his supporters will actually follow him outta nigeria. Nd since 60% of IPoB onli knws hw to mk fake products, i wonder how long before dey start to eat fake Food.. nd btw na IPOb do mony rituals pass . Dem go kuku use half of d population do rituals

Outta which nigeria....?
Abeg whr we bin dey before the colonial masters forcefully tied the knot ,,,
#mtchew,,,yeye dey smell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by wristbangle: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnysunny69:
After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, the people believed him, the next day the multitude that had gathered for the feast welcome him into Jerusalem, and Jesus descends from the mount of olives towards Jerusalem, and the crowds lay their clothes on the ground to welcome him. Fast forward few days later, same crowd nailed him to the cross, all of the ovation is not new to human nature. Do you think Yoruba people or the entire west care ? He is your kinsman and you're free to do whatever, we know he slap your skulls at will and some even direct their daily prayers to him as their God. Just like those before him, we all will see how the chest beating will end. So for your information, no one really cares.

gringrin

Fantastic counter attack!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by ifyain: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheAngry1:
Nnamdi Kanu and the way the Igbos have sheepishly and senselessly deified his persona has made me lose every iota of respect for the Igbos. That a known rogue, tout and uncouth miscreant can be the new face of the Igbo nation is despicable and ludicrous. Even as a non-Igbo, I still listen to Ojukwu's rhetorics and open my mouth wide in awe of his sense of purpose and articulation.
Forget about the messenger and concentrate on the message. there is nothing like bad publicity in advertisement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by ESDKING: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Let us go to your school for a refund of your school fees.

I am very happy you have learnt to limit your messages to only 1 sentence / post. It is safer for everyone, Sir grin

Jobless man, you even used your nightmare as your username. F00l !!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by almarthins(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

Bad news for our Amala and Ewedu swallowing brothers

grin ekwelisimisi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Clemz4u4u: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
[qquote author=sunnysunny69 post=57905879] After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, the people believed him, the next day the multitude that had gathered for the feast welcome him into Jerusalem, and Jesus descends from the mount of olives towards Jerusalem, and the crowds lay their clothes on the ground to welcome him. Fast forward few days later, same crowd nailed him to the cross, all of the ovation is not new to human nature. Do you think Yoruba people or the entire west care ? He is your kinsman and you're free to do whatever, we know he slap your skulls at will and some even direct their daily prayers to him as their God. Just like those before him, we all will see how the chest beating will end. So for your information, no one really cares.

U r like the doubting THOMAS

[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Oyindidi(f): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na biafrans for ph go welcome am. How many kalabari, bonny, opobo, ogoni, eleme, andoni, okrika, etche, ikwerre, ahoada, nkoro people go welcome am?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by TheAngry1: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
ifyain:

Forget about the messenger and concentrate on the message. there is nothing like bad publicity in advertisement.

Just the reply I expected, so predictable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by TheAngry1: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Straight to the trash can...Rubbish

You mean Nnamdi Kanu right? Yes, I agree, the trash can is where he and his deranged followers belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Edu3Again: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joel3:
who are the people hiding behind KANU and giving him support??

The South East and Niget Delta are supporting him.
We are tired of this Zoo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSGGq7zhDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-X-YYapZQ

Even Benue don join Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by malware: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
But all those hailing him in the video get flat rear heads na grin.... . We all know that flat heads are scattered everywhere in the country... . They are the largest internally Displaced Ethnich Group in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Welcome to Igwocha Your Excellency.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by feelgoodInc: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
if only you people live in South South or south east, you'll know that where we are there's no going back on Biafra. if only you knew.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by malware: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Edu3Again:

The South East and Niget Delta are supporting him.
We are tired of this Zoo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nSGGq7zhDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-X-YYapZQ

Even Benue don join Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

Fight your fight but don't impose your nonsense struggle on others.... mr. Unity beggar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by GeneralOjukwu: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:

Jobless man, you even used your nightmare as your username. F00l !!

1 sentence ONLY, Sir!

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by project55: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikeoh:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, June 27, visited Port Harcourt

- Kanu met with members of Ijaw Youth Council in Port Harcourt

- He also had a closed door meeting with elders of the council

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu was Tuesday, June 27, welcomed by massive crowd in Port Harcourt Rivers state.

The IPOB leader during his visit met with members of the Ijaw Youth Council in Port Harcourt, the capital city of Rivers state.

NAIJ.com also gathered that Kanu after meeting with all the members of the council had a closed door meeting session with some of the elders of the IJC.

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, June 27, visited Port Harcourt
READ ALSO: Atiku reveals crucial decision that could put an end to calls for Nigeria’s breakup

NAIJ.com had earlier reported that the Rivers state governor Nyesom Wike said that Nigeria will continue to remain one united nation.

Wike reacting to the quit notice issued to the Igbos living in the North by a Northern youth group said nobody has the right to tell any Nigerian were to live.

Kanu met with members of Ijaw Youth Council in Port Harcourt

READ ALSO: OPINION: NAIJ.com's reader lashes out at Presidency, reveals what Buhari Sallah message will cost Nigeria

He said: "Nigeria must be one. All of us will live together. All of us are free to do business anywhere in the country. Whether you are from the north, you are free to stay here and do business."

Kanu met with members of Ijaw Youth Council in Port Harcourt
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 new app

"Nobody should threaten anybody. All of us own this country. We must be our brother's keepers," Wike said.

Watch video of how Kanu was welcomed in Port Harcourt below:

https://www.naij.com/1112113-nnamdi-kanu-visits-port-harcourt-meets-ijaw-youths-photos-video.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by feelgoodInc: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na biafrans for ph go welcome am. How many kalabari, bonny, opobo, ogoni, eleme, andoni, okrika, etche, ikwerre, ahoada, nkoro people go welcome am?
then you don't live in South south.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

then you don't live in South south.
Where am I then? SE?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] by project55: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:
if only you people live in South South or south east, you'll know that where we are there's no going back on Biafra. if only you knew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.