Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) (39379 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by jonhemma11: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu today arrived Anambra state in a grand style.He was given a heroic welcome in Ezunaka by IPOB supporters with children carrying placards with inscription 'Arewa Youths Go To Hell'.Women also 'rolled' their wrappers on the ground for him to walk.

He also visited Ogbuefi Barth Nnaife Onowu of Nkwelle Ezunaka.He insisted that there will be no election in Anambra.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQtts-PePo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/youths-should-go-to-hellno-election-in.html?m=1

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by jonhemma11: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by jonhemma11: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017

16 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by nextprince: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Whoever gave those children those useless cardboards should be arrested.

Wetin concern innocent children?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by odduduwa: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yoruba Muslims ll not like this

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Igboesika: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Those that want to commit suicide because of KANU, have you seen your miserable lives ?.
The worst is that, the more you hate him, the more his wings are growing stronger.

Nnamdi Kanu no even send anybody.

Biko, onye dika Nnamdi KANU akokwalam oooo.

The 3rd/4th are very interesting.

Potential pigs and rhinos are highly welcome to this thread to show their frustration as usual.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Booked
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Crystolexy: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nna na wah o
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by TheFreeOne: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari successfully made Kanu a hero.
His only achievement so far.

And I bet Igbos are happy with that and in their minds they'll keep saying "after all Buboo is not completely useless" cheesy

Though I am proudly Yoruba but I concur that arewa yoots should go to hell.

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
God bless ABACHA.

when ABACHA was alive who born u to talk

bia talk less fra as others thy knew the story

the price of freedom is costly than liberty.

as why babangida went on silent then

hmmmm.

I just believe now say madness thy for

weed.

6 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by MrMoney007: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
on another news;
What manner of Man is Nnamdi KANU, how did he know the middle name of David mark, the former Senate president of the zoo. if you block my way in other for me to stop following him, I will not only crush you but bury you.
Nnamdi Kanu is a great teacher, an intellect, a Seer, and a well informed freedom fighter, he revealed the middle name of David Mark, which he has been hiding since ever we know him.
Could you believe David Mark's middle name is an Igbo name? Called Alechendu.
Addressing the people of Idoma, who troop out in large number to visit him in his home town, he further ask David mark to tell the world his middle name... To be sincere I don't know David mark bear such Igbo name, (Alechendu).
Biafrans: have you heard David mark middle name before? apart from our leader, mazi onye nkuzi?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ofai: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ohamadike

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by mesoprogress(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari made you a hero, if not who would have taken you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by attackgat: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ebubedike Biafra!

Na ga n'iru! Anyi kwu gi n'azu!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Terrorsquad101: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
ORACLE1975:
God bless ABACHA
. you made my day

shift make i join you in prayer,god please also help shekau

6 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ProWalker: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice
Let' us wait for Arewa youths next move in this game of chess

6 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Young03(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
oh
some.people will get heart attack if this topic makes front page
Ndi ofe right now...

Arewa ko area ni

Go to hell

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Young03(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
oh
some.people will get heart attack if this topic makes front page
Ndi ofe right now...

Arewa ko area ni

Go to hell

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by fablani(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
this guy get charisma I swear. long live Nnamdi Kanu! Long live Biafra!!

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ekwekwe1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
This week has been the worst week ever for Afonjas, from tax fruad conviction to Ritualist dens; now this.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by StakerLives(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
cool

Nice Move, Afonja Muslims Would Be Dissapointed At This Development!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by sweatlana: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
And burn to ashes.

I'm not a Kanu fan but these arewa youth are parasites.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Vanpascore(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Haba! What will the future say if kids are made to do this now?
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by faithugo64(f): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
embarassed

Nigeria

A time bomb waiting to explode

Instead of fueling more hate online
Can we all take a minute to pray for Nigeria?

If war breaks out eventually, before you say Jack, all these politicians and their families would be out of this country

It is the poor masses that would bear the brunt of it embarassed
Yes same people shouting now

God help us all
And keep us from harm, Amen

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
nextprince:
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.
[/s]

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Built2last: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Those who say Nigeria is indivisible is living in delusion .

This country will divide. It's a matter of time.

It's at its tipping point.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ideology(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
This guy don go too far, but I can't blame him.
Many lives have been lost already ...

I support self determination !
I support restructuring !

I hope it will not be manipulated like petroleum industry bill, where northern states have been added as host communities, making me wonder when Kano begin de produce crude oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by TINALETC3(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
I feel like commenting ntin abeg, let me com and start going to prepare my pepper soup cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
See that old fool too.. a man with grey hair without brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.