Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service (597 Views)

Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service by EmagNig(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
A trending video of a bold commercial s*x worker and a customer have caused a stir online.

The alleged prostitute wearing a red top, black pants and red sandals to match is seen harrassing the man dressed in a blue native attire for allegedly sleping with her and refusing to honour their financial agreement.

The young woman who looked agitated could be seen screaming "you must pay me my money today, so you knew you never had money and you took me to your house".

The seemingly confused man denied sleeping with her but appealed to her to exercise patience with him as her payment wasn't on ground.

A man could be seen in the short Snapchat video clip trying to mediate in the ugly drama.

This has attracted humour online as Nigerians laugh off the careless action of the man which has led to his public disgrace. How the drama ended still remains unclear.

See some screenshots taken from the video clip below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-disgraced-publicly-over.html

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2017
angry

See his NUNU-hungry face... lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service by IamSINZ(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Dude be like...

You want me to pay when I dinor even cum? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service by HeOrShe: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
The asewo still they learn work.. She Neva learn pay b4 service.. abi she wan give d boy testing first.

The boy should have known say asewo no get shame.. who go even dey shame for his/her source of income.
Re: Nigerian Man Disgraced Publicly Over Failure To Pay Prostitute After Service by Papiikush: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol.. After you don do overnight come rehearse all the style you don learn from MOJO you still no get 1,200 naira pay olosho? grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This??? Part 1 / I Married HIV Positive Wife Out Of Love / The Dilemma Of Sending & Receiving Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.