Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! (1510 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / PHCN Can't Even Spare Light On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Zuha(f): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2010
I saw this on the Vanguard newspapers today and I was really shocked.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jan/27/304.html

[b]

The event was put together by an organisation, called Anambra Rebirth in collaboration with other 28 bodies, with Dr. Reuben Abati of the Guardian Newspapers, Mr. Labaran Maku, a public affairs consultant and Dr. Okey Ikechukwu, Director of International Institute for Leadership and Governance, as moderators.

For about 15 minutes, there was scuffle as the aggrieved candidates, who came with their members, tried to disrupt the exercise and it was only through the intervention of security operatives, that frayed nerves were calmed.

As the confusion lasted, the six invited candidates, who were already getting the attention of the large audience kept their cool and their security aides had to rush close to them to avoid any ugly incident.

At that point, some people in the audience started finding their way out of the hall to avoid being caught in the confusion and the invited candidates, who were standing on the podia showed some signs of worry, although they did not move from their positions.

Those officially invited by the 29 collaborating bodies that organised the event, were the incumbent governor, Mr. Peter Obi of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress, AC, Professr Chukwuma Soludo of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Andy Uba of the Labour Party, LP, Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu of the Hope Democratic Party, HDP and Mr. Ralph Nwosu of the African Democratic Congress. The seventh candidate, Mrs. Uche Ekwunife of the Progressives Peoples Alliance, PPA, did not attend the debate.

Abati had to plead to the candidates to keep away from the hall in the interest of the exercise. “This is not good for the image of Anambra State. These candidates should ask their supporters to leave the stage. People should know that the whole world is watching. If the people of Anambra cannot organise a simple debate, then it is very sad for the state. We have criteria for selecting the candidates and those not invited have no business being here,” he said.

Though there are 24 candidates for the election, Dr. Reuben Abati, on the criteria for selecting the seven candidates for the debate, said it included the strength and spread of the on-going campaign efforts of the candidates, party following within Anambra State, quality and size of the rallies held so far, as well as the structure and management of the campaign organisation.
[/b]

I wonder how they allow thugs to come in and disrupt a simple debate holding live on TV. What is wrong with Anambra state? Chris Uba who burnt down government infrastructure is still walking free. Its really a pity.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2010
Wont be surprised if the candidates know something about it, cos some of them probably have no clue what to talk about
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Zuha(f): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2010
I wonder how whoever wins can bring these thugs under control!!!
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by kidonig: 12:28am On Jan 28, 2010
None of the candidates can go to equity as they all have had a bitter romance with corruption. God help the state. I hope Soludo wins. But why and how did the thugs get into the arena?
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by chiogo(f): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2010
Ah my state!! cry cry
Well, well, well. . . .isn't that why no progress is being made? I should be the governor. tongue angry
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2010
I have a soft for Anambra being that I served there. . . . .I hope Ngige wins.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by metalgong5(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2010
@ Poster
You and your Yoruba brothers are idiots. . . .
You guys should spend more time in solving all the political assassination in Yoruba land. Just yesterday, a top politician in Ogun state was killed. May be by 2011, no Yoruba man will have the courage to contest any election in yoruba land due to incessant assassinations.

Anambra politics is far more advanced than what you cowards are doing in oduduwa land . At least, with the number of candidates contesting for Anambra guber, it should have informed you cowards how vibrant and interesting Anambra politics is.
Is there anything wrong with the actions of the aggrieved candidates who that felt they suppose to participate in the debate? No!
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by slap1(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2010
Metal-gong, take it easy, were nwayo. Must you be tribalistic?
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Ogetogeo(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2010
Slap1, dnt fink Metal-gong is really being tribalistic here. D truth is Y must the poster end it that way, as if thugs are the reserve of Anambra state? Which state in Nigeria in Nigeria dnt have thugs? or which state in Nigeria hve ever organised a ''COMMON DEBATE'' as he puts it? And since when do supporters turn thugs Did they harm anybody They were only protesting what they see as injustice and you call them thugs!!!! I weep for such people as you poster, because your ignorance and poor understanding of the English language has been exposed badly. The link you quoted never mentioned thugs. Anambra state is trying to change the face of politics in this country and people like you are just looking for insignificant flaws, without paying attention to the major ingredients. Did you even listen to the debate am dead sure no, An advice, next time read and pray for understanding before concluding rubbish!
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by chidichris(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2010
@ Poster
You guys should spend more time in solving all the political assassination in Yoruba land. Just yesterday, a top politician in Ogun state was killed. May be by 2011, no Yoruba man will have the courage to contest any election in yoruba land due to incessant assassinations.

Anambra politics is far more advanced than what you cowards are doing in oduduwa land . At least, with the number of candidates contesting for Anambra guber, it should have informed you cowards how vibrant and interesting Anambra politics is.
Is there anything wrong with the actions of the aggrieved candidates who that felt they suppose to participate in the debate? No!
@metal gong,
i love every name and insults that u directed to the poster but let us accept the fact that anambra is gradually turning into a battle ground and this is never and can never be in the interest of a common man.
in yourba land, everything happens except the over-throw of a sitting governor. overthere, everything happens except someone coming out to tell nigerians that he rigged the election. to me, i prefer the political assasinations going on over there in yoruba land as that will make the politicians think twice. why is it that these eastern politicians are not dying rather the innocent citizens of the region are being killed on daily basis. have we committed any crime in being easterners?
what is the essence of debate when the pdp leadership has told nigerians that elections are"DO OR DIE AFFAIRS"
the earlier we began to tell ourselves these bitter truths the better for us.
why will a normal man tell anambra ppl that he is coming to turn their state into duabi and taiwan and anambra ppl are rejoicing over such dumb promise.
look at my state(imo) ohakim was used to dribble the people into the slavery hands of pdp without the people's consent.
the earlier we embrace the political assasination theories that will instill fears into the heads of these killers turn rulers the better for us.
from time immemorial, the easterners have been trading in their birth rites for a pot of food and this same story continues.
when are we going to come together and speak with our netive voice and tell these slave masters to let us be. the igbos must learn to stand on their own.
we must learn to stay away from enemies turn friends. these guys are thieves whose interest are to steal, kill and destroy.
odili had a very good romance with obj while their were gov and president respectively hoping he (odili) will be made annoited candidate of the dare devil but the rest of the stories we all know.
he that hate your father can never be your friend.
soludo is the best candidate in the worst party and worst back up. nothing good can come out of babylon.
the same tree that produced all the obj's unfulfilled promises and that of yar adua's is abt producing the so called solution of anambra state hence the need to ask ourselves what, why and how can soludo be different from his mentors?
soon and very soon, we will hear another song from these same praise worshipers of anambra state but if the reverse becomes the case, i am registering imo state as the first state to hire soludo to make us the new york and holywood or nigeria.
this forum will remain to prove me wrong or right as i call soludo today "A ROUND PEG IN A SQUARE HOLE" we are watching.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by adigun101: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2010
As far as i am concerned, nothing is new. Fo anambra it is even a good thing that the debate still went ahead.

Tell one single thing that have EVER BEEN ORGAIZED in Nigeria

Organize is a word that doesn't go with Naija.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by tundewoods(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2010
chidichris:

@ Poster

@metal gong,
i love every name and insults that u directed to the poster but let us accept the fact that anambra is gradually turning into a battle ground and this is never and can never be in the interest of a common man.
in yourba land, everything happens except the over-throw of a sitting governor. overthere, everything happens except someone coming out to tell nigerians that he rigged the election. to me, i prefer the political assasinations going on over there in yoruba land as that will make the politicians think twice. why is it that these eastern politicians are not dying rather the innocent citizens of the region are being killed on daily basis. have we committed any crime in being easterners?
what is the essence of debate when the pdp leadership has told nigerians that elections are"DO OR DIE AFFAIRS"
the earlier we began to tell ourselves these bitter truths the better for us.
why will a normal man tell anambra ppl that he is coming to turn their state into duabi and taiwan and anambra ppl are rejoicing over such dumb promise.
look at my state(imo) ohakim was used to dribble the people into the slavery hands of pdp without the people's consent.
the earlier we embrace the political assasination theories that will instill fears into the heads of these killers turn rulers the better for us.
from time immemorial, the easterners have been trading in their birth rites for a pot of food and this same story continues.
when are we going to come together and speak with our netive voice and tell these slave masters to let us be. the igbos must learn to stand on their own.
we must learn to stay away from enemies turn friends. these guys are thieves whose interest are to steal, kill and destroy.
odili had a very good romance with obj while their were gov and president respectively hoping he (odili) will be made annoited candidate of the dare devil but the rest of the stories we all know.
he that hate your father can never be your friend.
soludo is the best candidate in the worst party and worst back up. nothing good can come out of babylon.
the same tree that produced all the obj's unfulfilled promises and that of yar adua's is abt producing the so called solution of anambra state hence the need to ask ourselves what, why and how can soludo be different from his mentors?
soon and very soon, we will hear another song from these same praise worshipers of anambra state but if the reverse becomes the case, i am registering imo state as the first state to hire soludo to make us the new york and holywood or nigeria.
this forum will remain to prove me wrong or right as i call soludo today "A ROUND PEG IN A SQUARE HOLE" we are watching.

It is really amazing at the level of tribalitic anamocity that goes on here. Come on guys i keep saying this and will continue to say it. Name calling and abuses will not solve what ever grievances you may have at the so called failed Nigerian state. This is just a virtual forum and nothing more.

Live your life and try to better your immediate society in anyway you can.Sitting in front of your computer trading abuses will in now way solve our problems.I think the original poster just started a thread that in my own opinion wasn't aimed at starting a tribal banter. From the blues you guys seem to taking it in another context. Haba !! undecided
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by slap1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2010
On a closer look I tink the poster's dislike for Anambra was a bit prominent coz i believe that the Anambra people would give everything to see the likes of Chris Uba punished for their crimes. That given, it is improper to posit that the whole state supports thuggery.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Zuha(f): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
Chidichris & Metalgong, in no way was I trying to laugh at Anambra state or indeed any state. I am really surprised how we start insulting one another based on our perceived tribal affiliations.

My various travels have brought me to the south-east and I in no way look down on any tribe in Nigeria especially the Igbos as you implied.

I'll be the happiest person when I see a Nigeria where everyone forgets their ethnic origin and have a healthy chat without anyone feeling bad. If the process in Anambra works, I'll be very happy as it can be an example to all.

All eyes are on the state. I was disappointed that people will storm into a debate. Is violence the only way to address our concerns?
I do hope the process goes on peacefully and that Soludo wins. He may be a round peg in a square hole but the fact that he has his reputation at stake will hopefully put him in check.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Shoot2Kill: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2010
What do you expect from flat head okoro people who are only good at selling spare parts and counterfeit goods grin
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

What do you expect from flat head okoro people who are only good at selling spare parts and counterfeit goods grin

My freind you have come again.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by onyengbu1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
Zuha:

I was disappointed that people will storm into a debate. Is violence the only way to address our concerns?

worse has happened elsewhere in the past.
Shoot2Kill:

Who is this akpa amu sef?
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by olafolarin(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
I sincerely don't Know what is wrong with the post.
The fact remains that Anambra State(with its vibrancy and economical emancipation)failed to organise
à peaceful Guber debate.it is political backwardness because Lagos State successfully organised sUch
debate sequel to the 2007 elections.
The debate endeared Fashola to the Minds of Lagosians and Stalled
political relevance of People like Femi Pedro,musiliu obanikoro,etc.
The debate Woolf have been à Great Opportunity for the Anambrarians
to Know their candidates better.what à Missed Opportunity .
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by DisGuy: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
the first gubernatorial election debate in nigeria baaaaaaaaah

even states that have more thugs than you still organised a debate tongue tongue

what was the N17m used for ?
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2010
Zuha:

I saw this on the Vanguard newspapers today and I was really shocked.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jan/27/304.html

[b]

The event was put together by an organisation, called Anambra Rebirth in collaboration with other 28 bodies, with Dr. Reuben Abati of the Guardian Newspapers, Mr. Labaran Maku, a public affairs consultant and Dr. Okey Ikechukwu, Director of International Institute for Leadership and Governance, as moderators.

For about 15 minutes, there was scuffle as the aggrieved candidates, who came with their members, tried to disrupt the exercise and it was only through the intervention of security operatives, that frayed nerves were calmed.

As the confusion lasted, the six invited candidates, who were already getting the attention of the large audience kept their cool and their security aides had to rush close to them to avoid any ugly incident.

At that point, some people in the audience started finding their way out of the hall to avoid being caught in the confusion and the invited candidates, who were standing on the podia showed some signs of worry, although they did not move from their positions.

Those officially invited by the 29 collaborating bodies that organised the event, were the incumbent governor, Mr. Peter Obi of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Dr. Chris Ngige of the Action Congress, AC, Professr Chukwuma Soludo of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Andy Uba of the Labour Party, LP, Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu of the Hope Democratic Party, HDP and Mr. Ralph Nwosu of the African Democratic Congress. The seventh candidate, Mrs. Uche Ekwunife of the Progressives Peoples Alliance, PPA, did not attend the debate.

Abati had to plead to the candidates to keep away from the hall in the interest of the exercise. “This is not good for the image of Anambra State. These candidates should ask their supporters to leave the stage. People should know that the whole world is watching. If the people of Anambra cannot organise a simple debate, then it is very sad for the state. We have criteria for selecting the candidates and those not invited have no business being here,” he said.

Though there are 24 candidates for the election, Dr. Reuben Abati, on the criteria for selecting the seven candidates for the debate, said it included the strength and spread of the on-going campaign efforts of the candidates, party following within Anambra State, quality and size of the rallies held so far, as well as the structure and management of the campaign organisation.
[/b]

I wonder how they allow thugs to come in and disrupt a simple debate holding live on TV. What is wrong with Anambra state? Chris Uba who burnt down government infrastructure is still walking free. Its really a pity.

This articule is highly prejudiced . . I think the debate went excellentl well. Aside from the little misunderstanding, which was mainly as a result misunderstandings from the other candidates who were not invited for the debate, the deabte was well articalated and organized. The hall was locked all through so I wonder how they got the info. that people were 'leaving' the hall!

The debate was only interrupted for about five minutes and the fact that they were able to calm themselves down and continue with the debate is to, a great sign of discipline! undecided
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by chrisical(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
If they cant organize simple debate,i can imagine the shambles the upcoming governorship election is facing.God take control!
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by DisGuy: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
Let's blame the northerners for this quagmire grin

them and their Yoruba counterparts were holding vigil outside making sure it didn't go smoothly

afe mamu
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Uche2nna(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

What do you expect from flat head okoro people who are only good at selling spare parts and counterfeit goods  grin

LMAO

Bura obanka  angry

Ujujoan:

The debate was only interrupted for about five minutes and the fact that they were able to calm themselves down and continue with the debate is to, a great sign of discipline!  undecided

I heard the same thing.

Wonder where all these guys get their info from   undecided
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Eziachi: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
olafolarin:

I sincerely don't Know what is wrong with the post.
The fact remains that Anambra State(with its vibrancy and economical emancipation)failed to organise
à peaceful Guber debate.it is political backwardness because Lagos State successfully organised sUch
debate sequel to the 2007 elections.
The debate endeared Fashola to the Minds of Lagosians and Stalled
political relevance of People like Femi Pedro,musiliu obanikoro,etc.
The debate Woolf have been à Great Opportunity for the Anambrarians
to Know their candidates better.what à Missed Opportunity .

Please don’t I abuse the word “sincere”. So you are telling us now that Fashola was elected because he won a debate no can actually remember? Or did he win because AC out-rigged PDP’s rigging machine in Lagos? You selectively forgot that his main challenger was gunned down before even the referee blew the whistles.

Can people be honest with themselves sometimes! What was even in the poster’s post that suggest that the Anambra debate wasn’t organised as the poster meant us to believe? The ELUSIVE thugs both the poster and every other goons are jumping upon were was it mentioned in that article?
Isn’t what the report said was that a candidate that wasn’t invited, went to podium to protest his exclusion? Didn’t the same report said that the so called debate did went on, when all nerves were calmed?

Why do people misrepresent things that is right there in front of them? If these candidates were organising/assassinating each other I wonder what the story would have been. The high pitch fever of Anambra election is what democracy is all about, as long as the people were allowed to vote and their votes counted in the end. Obama and Mcain wasn’t kissing each other during their debates and electioneering.

Mind you, I will prefer debate that wasn’t organised well if that was the case or hot argument/name calling than assassination of each other. As if that was the case, ll you will be hearing name is how Igbo are divided, how Igbos are killing themselves.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Eziachi: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
chrisical:

If they cant organize simple debate,i can imagine the shambles the upcoming governorship election is facing.God take control!

This is all about the usual Igbo bashing in Nairaland, but this time, through the back door, while hiding under cover of Anambra political debate. No one was concerned that Ekiti did not have a debate, let alone a well or disorganised one. No was talking about all the lost of life in Ekiti prior and after the election but everyone is now worried that Anambra candidates are not sharing the same house, living with each other.

No one said last year that Ekiti election should now be a yardstick to measure Nigeria democratic progress, but all of a sudden, it’s an election in Igboland, everyone now want everybody to become angel. Why?
No one is saying that they are happy, as no one had been killed in Anambra, rather they are having vociferous debate/shouting match in the electronic media.

You wonder how peaceful the debate between Fayemi/Oni or Aregbesola/Oyinlola would have been? Or how many police division you will require to organise a debate in Ogun or Adamawa states for example. We can't win, whatever we do.

It is EXACTLY the same nonsense yapping from the same quaters whenever the talk centres around a possible Igbo president, suddenly everyone start listing angelic criteria required for one to become the president of a crooked country like Nigeria?
You will start hearing that all Igbo’s should speak in one voice like programmed robots, just to convince our highly expectant Nigerian gods that appearance of a mirage unity give you presidency but will forget to tell us how united both Yar Adua and Buhari were, despite almost coming from the same family.

Why is it that whenever anything is about NDIGBO, the rate of expectation sharply increases, qualification, merit, standard all becomes important in Nigeria, all of a sudden?
We are really special people!
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Zuha(f): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2010
There are a few cardinal states in Nigeria and Anambra is one of them and may even be the most cardinal in the south east. I will not mention any other ones so that no one attacks me. Take the west for example, Lagos is on of the most cardinal state there.

Hence, the point about the debate is not to witch hunt the Igbos or anything. I really wonder why people think about being bashed as the previous posters say just because of some other peoples comments. Anambra is a state that has a lot of human potentials and that is why it is surprising that it has been difficult to make a head way there. That is not to say that where I come from is better. Of course not. But I know that Anambra has the potential to well if they get their acts together.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Uche2nna(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2010
Zuha:

Hence, the point about the debate is not to witch hunt the Igbos or anything.

When people tell bold faced lies and cook up sensational headlines, U cant help but wonder what the motive is. As with this thread, most times it is for ethnic bashing.

Some candidates protested during the debate, feathers were ruffled and voices were heard. But after all said and done, nerves were calmed and the debate went on. Now how does that correlate to the screamer "Anambra cant even organize a simple debate". If thats not ethnic bigotry, then I dont know what is.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by DisGuy: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2010
Uche2nna:

When people tell bold faced lies and cook up sensational headlines, U cant help but wonder what the motive is. As with this thread, most times it is for ethnic bashing.

Some candidates protested during the debate, feathers were ruffled and voices were heard. But after all said and done, nerves were calmed and the debate went on. Now how does that correlate to the screamer "Anambra cant even organize a simple debate". If thats not ethnic bigotry, then I dont know what is.

come on Uche, you know the group that do this the most on nairaland and they are not the hausa!
get a taste of it small  tongue
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Eziachi: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2010
@ZUHA
Pleeeeez! Don't give that Cardinal cr*p.
Tell me where in the article you posted where it says that the debate did not hold? Where it says that thugs invaded the place or wasn't it saying that a protest was made by an excluded candidate and his/her supporters? And few minute later thing were calm by the security people.

Today Anambra has become your self annointed cardinal state (whatever that means) tomorrow you might equally describe Anambra as a waste land.
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Zuha(f): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2010
Eziachi, na you get your mouth. In the US presidential debate, did you see the independent candidate on the day of the debate? Did he bring a group of people to come and protest on live TV?

What do you call a group of people that resort to violence to address their grievance?
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by asha80(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2010
Zuha:

Eziachi, na you get your mouth. In the US presidential debate, did you see the independent candidate on the day of the debate? Did he bring a group of people to come and protest on live TV?

What do you call a group of people that resort to violence to address their grievance?

Is that an anambra phenomenom
Re: Anambra Can't Even Organise A Simple Debate! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2010
Zuha:

In your so called America someone shouted on President Obama when he was addressing the legislature

By the way when did we even start comparing Anambra democracy to American democracy.

Anambra's success or failure is more reflective of our efforts as Nigerians to move forward, so I ddon't really know your source of joy Zuha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Collapses: What Happens To Abuja? / Check This Out: 42-year Old Panel Beater Redesigns Vw Beetle / Senator Yarima Says Ibb Is Best Person To Be Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.