Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help!! This Girl Is Really Dying For Me And I Don't Have Feeling For Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! This Girl Is Really Dying For Me And I Don't Have Feeling For Her. (656 Views)

I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! This Girl Is Really Dying For Me And I Don't Have Feeling For Her. by Tomity(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
This girl has been on me for the past couple of months now, I just can't withstand it anymore. She has been going all about introducing me to her friends as her lover boy, Just because of our closeness in class. I am confused now and I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.... Help me Wat can I do to avoid her and hurting her feelings. pls
Re: Help!! This Girl Is Really Dying For Me And I Don't Have Feeling For Her. by Lucario007(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
She's worwor isn't she?
Re: Help!! This Girl Is Really Dying For Me And I Don't Have Feeling For Her. by whitebeard(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
]trust me man I have been in that situation not once not twice.I had a lady I liked but these girls despite knowing this won't chill out, I even insulted one of them in public (just to hurt her) she didn't bulge, she continued. I felt bad and apologized to her sha. But finally we path ways, I changed my sim card not once lol cheesy I have changed my sim card like 5 times since I last encountered them, cause no matter what they would just keep coming until they see another guy.

So I meet one of them some years after, I was like arnt u excited to me immediately she said "I have a bf" grin we just laughed it off, did some discussing, but never let that discussion slide to "can I have your number" never did.

So man that's my story man, i gave them a really long distance, no contact, so they moved on. I am happy they are happy it a win win. karma also took it toll on me man, the girl I liked, also didn't agree for me man, fuçked up shire everywhere, so that's it man, till today I don't search for ladies anymore, I now work to increase my net worth man, that's the bro code.

Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This True. A Friend Just Told Me Today Is Seun Of NL. Bachelor Eve Party / Is Ur Rod Too Small? / Story Of A "Cheated Good Guy".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.