Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin (6443 Views)

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? / Sex : Having No Sexual Feeling Anymore .is This Medical ? / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by SukaBlyat: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
This girl and I used to play mummy daddy child's play when we were kids.

She travelled to Lagos many years ago and we haven't seen each other until last year.

Now we are both adults but for some weird reasons she is too free with me.
She calls me sweetheart and can change cloth infront of me.
She sends me kissing emojis and sexy texts.
But I'm scared to make the bold move to have sex with her..
We have kissed before and she didn't act like it was a big deal

Now I'm planning to have sex with her
Guys how should I package it so I won't fall my hand or cast myself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by MegaPlayBoy: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
You are madddd

10 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by SukaBlyat: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
You are madddd
I'm serious bro, u won't understand how I feel about her. She is just perfect.
Sometimes I wish we were not cousins cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Gibsonho(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
flee from temptation man. The beginning might be sweet but the ending will surely make you regret yielding to the temptation.

my 2cent for u cuz I no be king Solomon

12 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by PattyMike(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
You're not the first to do it and you're not the last. Since you cannot resist and the cousin sending u sexy emoji is encouraging u then go ahead. If u give am belle nah u sabi.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by SukaBlyat: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:
You're not the first to do it and you're not the last. Since you cannot resist and the cousin sending u sexy emoji is encouraging u then go ahead. If u give am belle nah u sabi.
I will use condom the first time
Then if she allow raw sex then I will gladly go in raw. She is a fine babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by dayleke: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:

embarassed
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by GraGra247(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

There are over 3 billion sexy ladies on earth that you're allowed to date and you decided its only your own blood sister you want.

Why blame eve then. They had thousands of fruits and animals and edibles but they chose the only forbidden one.

The punishment for such can hardly be reversed.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by SukaBlyat: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gibsonho:
flee from temptation man. The beginning might be sweet but the ending will surely make you regret yielding to the temptation.

my 2cent for u cuz I no be king Solomon
It's easier said than done.
The more she gets open towards me, the more the urge keep increasing. E no easy at all
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by SukaBlyat: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
GraGra247:

There are over 3 billion sexy ladies on earth that you're allowed to date and you decided its only your own blood sister you want.

Why blame eve then. They had thousands of fruits and animals and edibles but they chose the only forbidden one.

The punishment for such can hardly be reversed.
She is not my blood sister
She is my maternal cousin. I understand it's a taboo but in reality it feels like she is not bothered if we have sex.
She gets nude in front of me,sometimes we cuddle and she feel my hard dick but nothing happens.
I just want to try my luck, maybe once then we stop

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by olumide098(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
please kindly desist from this ungoldy tinx..your name will be put inside black book in heaven and this should not be your portion. this is what you gonna do. sit her down and let her know you guyz are related by blood, that such thing is a TABOO. brother do not cut short your glory and life because of a mere 5 minutes enjoyment.. if you are too crazy about her then block her on your phone and let her go. please let her be. thanks

SukaBlyat:

She travelled to Lagos many years ago and we haven't seen each other until last year.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Gibsonho(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

It's easier said than done.
The more she gets open towards me, the more the urge keep increasing. E no easy at all

I understand the urges man. you just have to lock up
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by PrinceOfEast(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
You're a clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Donotread: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
tongue

Albert Einstein married his Cousin lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by PattyMike(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

I will use condom the first time
Then if she allow raw sex then I will gladly go in raw. She is a fine babe

Best of luck. And when and if u do get her pregnant you will realize the discrimination and shame u will bring on yourself, ur family and your cousin. Do raw o, do very well. Spoil the poor gal life. Obviously ur mind is already made up, but at least always use a condom.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
Awusubilahi

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by paulolee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
am not a prophet bt the way dt seems right onto a man do leads to distruction...mr op go get urself a bea and avoid anything intimate with her or jus ignore her..
if u choose to go ur own way bcox it seems ur mind is already made up, i would advice dt you bang her without c.d and gv her quality doggy n mk she u spill on her, so dt u end up marrying her since you choosed to be weird..
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by hashtagged(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bomboclat, of all the free puna wey dey you ehn, go and repent.
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Rukkydelta(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
This world is just so sexualize cry

Op find yourself a job biko

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Reex12(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
useless pervert go get a life
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Cigo1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
I command you to flee, you incestuous demon
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by hashtagged(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
They always say forbidden love taste sweetest, but bruh reason well
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by catwalq(f): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Just incase you didn't know before now, that's incest and is frowned upon. I hope you have the good sense to let the thought die.

Having those feelings might not really be bad but acting on it might set of a chain of events you may not not like or be able to handle later... This might fall on deaf ears since your mind is almost made but you have been told, again on the off chance that you never knew.
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Uyi168: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

She is not my blood sister
She is my maternal cousin. I understand it's a taboo but in reality it feels like she is not bothered if we have sex.
She gets nude in front of me,sometimes we cuddle and she feel my hard dick but nothing happens.
I just want to try my luck, maybe once then we stop

Fire down bro..
I dey ur back..
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
You’re a Nairalander. Na una way.
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by FreeSpirited: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Make Abraham your role model, and get the inspiration to fvvck your cousin, cos he also fvvcked and even married his cousin, yet God was pleased with him and bless him. Fvvck ya cousin, there's blessing in it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
no no no
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by tunize(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Na like this generational curse dey use start u just be committing havoc and be keeping the end result for ur kids.
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Eromzi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

it will end in premium tears trust me
you want to allow 45mins pleasures to create problems for your generation yet unborn
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by kingbee90: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

How would you feel in future if u get to find out that your child and your brother's child are fucking themselves silly?
BE GUIDED!!!
Re: I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin by Okwyjesus(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
SukaBlyat:

This is one problem our world have.
Men with their brain right in their organ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? / The Power of Make Up ( Photo) / When Your Father Is The CEO Of Eva Water ..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.