Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) (47124 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by ogazi4u(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Amaka Of Hotfm Abuja And Her Heartthrob Mr Victor Onyeagoro, Marriage Ended

I came across this story on the Facebook page of Cheezy Charles who happens to be a friend of the couple uploaded an old memory story on his timeline..the husband Mr. victor Onyeagoro commented and said the marriage is no more.. screenshot below

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by ogazi4u(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victor Onyeagoro and his son.

1 Share

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by alizma: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
and you say divorce will reduce. how is that going to be possible when these people are the slay Queens' role models?
some slay Queens are still single because they are waiting to catch the man who will propose just the way Mr A proposed, some are waiting for the man who will take them to the beach just the way they watch it in that AY's movie featuring this and that celebrities but unfortunately the celebrities can't even keep a home outside movie.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by ogazi4u(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
lalasticlala puskin , dragnet, honsule
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Amaka's Voice na Die. Damn! I wish them well.

5 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
I love amaka's voice.
I've always wanted to see her. Too bad this has to happen. cryI love amaka's voice.
I've always wanted to see her. Too bad this has to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Hier(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wait, let's rewind,

I would die for you and travel . . . cut cut

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
My amaka! Why?

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by sosoliso123: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
good for them

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
When they won't be submissive to their husband.

13 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
I dont even know her.
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Shame her sweet voice couldn't save her marriage

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
smh
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by edeXede: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
angry

I love divorce

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by sleekkid2015: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
just like that

[Music]: Mayorkun – Mama (Prod. By Kiddominant)

http://www.musbizusblog.com/2017/07/music-mayorkun-mama-prod-kiddominant/
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by gunners160(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
na wa oo no be this same babe dey give us relationship tips for Hot FM?if you hear r voice and advice on rlshps,you go think say na she get the best marriage for the world. No wonder they say" if you see a king,you would think he never sucks his mother's breast"...
Morale lesson: No be everybody wey dey give Yeye rlshp talk dey practice ham or sabi keep their home

16 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by phensbassey: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
for what is dead may never die

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by WilliamPossible(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
alizma:
and you say divorce will reduce. how is that going to be possible when these people are the slay Queens' role models?
some slay Queens are still single because they are waiting to catch the man who will propose just the way Mr A proposed, some are waiting for the man who will take them to the beach just the way they watch it in that AY's movie featuring this and that celebrities but unfortunately the celebrities can't even keep a home outside movie.

Chai....Unna talk sense
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'd rather be single that stuck in a miserable marriage...

Look well before u enter

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Do not rush into a marriage, in order not to rush back. Better unmarried, than married with regrets. But dem no go hear!

6 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
gosh.... great woman and big heart . her husband is my dad's colleague. He's cool and very huge,he helped me get my song across to her and she played it like she even knew me in person.i just pray dey work things out.

5 Likes

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bol
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
so?
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by comelyJummy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
They can still come together later abi?
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by Hier(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Shame her sweet voice couldn't save her marriage

Haaaaa, voice keee
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Divorce is now another escape route for those unfaithful ones

1 Like

Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by gunners160(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
comelyJummy:
They can still come together later abi?
we no knw oo...Ask the family members
Re: Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wa ooo

Just like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.