Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (68815 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mekenz:
this person should be arrested for cyber bullying immediately, ode.

You watch too many movies
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by tellwisdom: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keneking:
Oga lecturer sabi speak English too much..

"despite the comfort of the home of her embattled husband."?

- [b]Which comfort? textbooks, journals, biros, rough sheets, notebooks, answer scripts, etc littered everywhere in sitting room and even bed room [/b]with those useless LASU girls abi grin grin grin

Coconut fall on you grin grin grin
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Orpe7(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
When lecturer was busy knacking 100 level students what was he expecting. Karma is a biyatch yo grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Apoztl3(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nothing good ever comes out of igando.

But why?
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Orpe7(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955

Guess u wan off that ur shinninglight abi
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Mekenz(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jiang:

You watch too many movies
I don't blame you, Nigeria is just a joke.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by nogetenemy: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mekenz:
I don't blame you, Nigeria is just a joke.

Oga, i will deal with you woh...does that count as cyber bullying tongue
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by nigeriafarmer: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
After God fear women
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Then some people will wonder why some deranged angry men go to the extent of brutalizing/killing their wives. Although it ain't right, it would be understandable.

Matters of love are purely consensual. Love isn't by force and since this was the way chose to leave, all he could -or should do- is to take appropriate legal steps to win custody of their child.

Stop excusing murder and domestic violence, please. There's no ground solid enough to warrant taking the laws into one's hands.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikky4764:
This woman get mind o
hmmmmm.... D thing sweet her well well. Na so women dey do when dey meet d correct guy wey dey hit d G spot
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by busco59: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955
My niggi brace up like a man and face your challenges, death isn't the way out. Put off those silly thoughts from your mind, because only failures resort to suicide as an option. You are never a failure until you decide to quit, keep moving forward against all odds and see yourself become an overcomer. Brace up like a man and face your challenges, think positively, talk to people about your problems, also pray fervently about it and try to make your self happy, because I found out that in life we are the source of our own happiness (only you can make yourself happy).
Do not take your own life, just keep trying and at the end you will be glad you never did. Forget about those trashy comments you found here concerning this issue, I know most of them haven't been in such situations, that why the are profering negative solution to you predicament. I am having a feeling of empathy for you, because I have had such feeling many times in the past. Severally I have decided to take my life, I thank God I never did and today I am happier and not only that I am also an overcomer. If you are not a Christian I will suggest you do so, and if you already are I will advise you to go closer to Jesus. Go closer to Jesus and always remember to table your issue before, and watch him overturn all deficit in your life. Search for a Bible believing church around you if you aren't attached to one yet and I recommend this book to you NEVER GIVE UP by Joyce Meyer.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by enoqueen: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
The lecturer need to do dna on their son.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
women with no sense of reasoning
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by mercyland93(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
How did they meet themselves to now starts a relationship. Nawaoooo.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
OneManLegion:

Matters of love are purely consensual. Love isn't by force and since this was the way chose to leave, all he could -or should do- is to take appropriate legal steps to win custody of their child.

Stop excusing murder and domestic violence, please. There's no ground solid enough to warrant taking the laws into one's hands.

Again, if a wife desire NOT to be in a union with her husband any longer, SHE should have 1st let him know, 2nd divorce him and 3rd go on her merry way to do what she please.

If that foolish women instead decides to disappear from the family home, to shack up with her lover AND have a bastard baby by him, then I certainly UNDERSTAND if/when her husband unleashes his fury when he gets to find out his wife deceitful/unfaithful/disgraceful/humiliating lack of respect for their union.

You can't do an INSANE act and expect your husband to react in a proper manner. Some will and others won't. If a wife doesn't want to die or be beaten black and blue then they should ACT RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Can you see that money is not everything (but it's 80%).People might call her a prostitute but I believes she knows what she wants and she got it.

The wife sef no try, I can't just imagine the humiliation on the husband. Ordinary bricklayer snatched a lecturer's wife. What an irony of life!

The bricklayer sef get mind (he may be educated tho).

* something is telling me that it might be jazz.
it may be d way d bricklayer banged her dat reset her brain. Women like rod ooo
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by wintersnow(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:

I guess I'll be seeing your news on crime section 2moro, alert me on time before you do it, so that I'll be ftc
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by orjaha(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
bricklayer!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nairaboi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
gunners160:
Do you knw the problem with we Nigerians? " we are always quick to judge .. How sure are you that the so called husband is even performing his right as a man? does he care for the lady or even show r affection? Yes,cheating is bad but why is it that we are quick to judge and lash a lady when she cheats but if it is a man,we give him kudos....The man should look inward and ask himself where he has gone wrong before even taking any step. Lecturers wey be say na them dey useless young undergraduate ladies and forget their responsibilities at home. Majority of them dey involved in frivolous things and thinks they are god....
people like you are the real problem. If the Lecturer was not showing affection as expected, what stops her from filing for a divorce. A LovePeddler will always in remain a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by PascalJ(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
4oyrsExperience:
To b candid; those bricklayers, carpenters, iron benders, plumber etc always hv diz unique strong thick long fat destructive dicks..... see them often when bathing on my construction sites after d days work as i am a site engineer....
What those guys carry are irresistibly dangerous..
Na so one of dem use dick commot one hajia belle 4 lekki... na bread d babe dey sell jeje ooo..

Saw one of the bricklayers too, see the dick and felt like so this still exist. When a stupid woman with high libido sees that, she will want to taste it at least once
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, if a wife desire NOT to be in a union with her husband any longer, SHE should have 1st let him know, 2nd divorce him and 3rd go on her merry way to do what she please.

If that foolish women instead decides to disappear from the family home, to shack up with her lover AND have a bastard baby by him, then I certainly UNDERSTAND if/when her husband unleashes his fury when he gets to find out his wife deceitful/unfaithful/disgraceful/humiliating lack of respect for their union.

You can't do an INSANE act and expect your husband to react in a proper manner. Some will and others won't. If a wife doesn't want to die or be beaten black and blue then they should ACT RIGHT.

You think you're making sense, allow me to quickly disabuse you of that false notion. If a woman falls out of love with her husband and proceeds to take the options you've enumerated above, fine. If she decidesto act irresponsibly and elope with her lover, it doesn't give the ex husband any right whatsoever to lay his hands on her. I maintain, "Love isn't by force". The woman isn't his property, she's a human and an adult. Adultery isn't a crime in this part of the country but guess what? Murder and battery are. Savvy?
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Goldfaze1: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
make sure you have given your life to Christ b4 you do that, and if na money you de look 4 thinking that after you shout suicide people go ask for your account details you miss road na naija be this highest bloggers go use your story make more money for their self.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Omonoba1: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
gunners160:
Do you knw the problem with we Nigerians? " we are always quick to judge .. How sure are you that the so called husband is even performing his right as a man? does he care for the lady or even show r affection? Yes,cheating is bad but why is it that we are quick to judge and lash a lady when she cheats but if it is a man,we give him kudos....The man should look inward and ask himself where he has gone wrong before even taking any step. Lecturers wey be say na them dey useless young undergraduate ladies and forget their responsibilities at home. Majority of them dey involved in frivolous things and thinks they are god....
I wonder how some nairalanders reason.. I can't believe you actually typed this trash. You need a brain reset.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by pastorcyrus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fabulocity:
The bricklayer's D must be that powerful for her to have left her lecturer husband and a comfortable home to a bricklayer's one room apartment!!! grin
Only in Naija where someone is arrested for "snatching" someone's wife cheesy

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
saxtaiwo:
Part of the problem is that the woman is a quack illiterate, I'm so sure of that
U made a very cogent point. Just cos they lived 13 yrs after their first child without anoda child, made her do d unthinkable. It's abominable. It's not cos of d bricklayer's sweet dick; it's cos of impatience, not waiting on God's time. Some women often do this, sleeping with pastors and babalawos for fruits of d womb, instead of waiting on God like Hannah, Sarah, etc in d Bible. She disgraced herself but when she will realize, it will be too late for her. Illiteracy is also a factor as u said. D young bricklayer is a fool. I need my own woman fresh, not snatching anoda man's wife. He can never go unpunished unless he repents.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
OneManLegion:
You think you're making sense, allow me to quickly disabuse you of that false notion. If a woman falls out of love with her husband and proceeds to take the options you've enumerated above, fine. If she decidesto act irresponsibly and elope with her lover, it doesn't give the ex husband any right whatsoever to lay his hands on her.

So when she falls on her head and leave her husband without a notice, he automatically becomes her "ex"?! Bwaaaah, how fitting.

I maintain, "Love isn't by force". The woman isn't his property, she's a human and an adult. Adultery isn't a crime in this part of the country but guess what? Murder and battery are. Savvy?

Again, ANYONE who expects their husband to act responsibly should do so themselves. Any irresponsible act should/would most likely warrant an irresponsible reaction (it's the law of life). Charity starts at home and although it ain't right, I certainly would understand such irresponsible reaction.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by OneManLegion(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So when she falls on her head and leave her husband without a notice, he automatically becomes her "ex"?! Bwaaaah, how fitting.

Again, ANYONE who expects their husband to act responsibly should do so themselves. Any irresponsible act should/ would most likely warrant an irresponsible reaction. Charity starts at home and although it ain't right, I certainly would understand such irresponsible reaction.

You'll think you're making sense until you put this shii to practice and watch as your life unravels before your eyes. Class over!
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by cbrass(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Can you see that money is not everything (but it's 80%).People might call her a prostitute but I believes she knows what she wants and she got it.

The wife sef no try, I can't just imagine the humiliation on the husband. Ordinary bricklayer snatched a lecturer's wife. What an irony of life!

The bricklayer sef get mind (he may be educated tho).

* something is telling me that it might be jazz.

You are a student of osun state University right?
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
cbrass:

You are a student of osun state University right?
Yea...
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by gunners160(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nairaboi:

people like you are the real problem. If the Lecturer was not showing affection as expected, what stops her from filing for a divorce. A LovePeddler will always in remain a LovePeddler
I can't believe you are writing this.. Do you think getting a divorce is that easy in Nigeria? What if filling for divorce would involve r losing r life? Did you not read the part where she said her family members are aware of the whole issue and has her support; which literally means she did not do it without consulting her people.. Furthermore,a husband that can cook up a story of adduction just to get the law on his side do you know the lies he can cook up ? The woman is tired and she don't need money nor fame.... For to take r ground and make a decision by dating a broke guy means she is tired of life.. if the man his not OK with r,he should let r be and date some one else after all,she no hold him prick
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by gunners160(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omonoba1:
I wonder how some nairalanders reason.. I can't believe you actually typed this trash. You need a brain reset.
i won't waste my time answering you,so I let it slide.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / How Do We Eradicate "cultism" In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.