Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (68841 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by AuroraB(f): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Iconoclaste:

True that, there maybe more to this story than we know. Only the woman knows the way the tin was doing her which made her take such rare actions.
So I should ask then, if after some years into it, you realise a man of lowly status trips you better, would you do likewise?
A man of lowly status won't trip me. No.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by techlorddsblog: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by iamHighDee(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Goddykeyz(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2017
But why??
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Mekenz:
don't you know? a brother is feeling suicidal, the best you can offer is requesting to donate a rope,hmmmm...you should have keep mute instead. crydon't you know? a brother is feeling suicidal, the best you can offer is requesting to donate a rope,hmmmm...you should have keep mute instead.

Oga call the number, d dude will just ask u for cash, besides are you even Nigerian, you seem to be an easy scammable mugu grin
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Mekenz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jiang:

Oga call the number, d dude will just ask u for cash, besides are you even Nigerian, you seem to be an easy scammable mugu grin
lols...
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mightyraw:
Malawi bawo undecided undecided She sabi English?
Yes she sabi English now
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by mikky4764(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
AlanSugar:

She's not ordinary Allah! I only feel sorry for the alaimi guy. To think the 12year old boy followed her proves she's not ordinary.

that one surprises me too, but why can't the husband fight for his son except he is not so sure of the paternity anymore .
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
mechanics:
one of the functions of marriage is for protection, it seems the lecturer failed in the aspect.

So giving her a 2nd child (or more) was the way for hubby to protect wifey?! Or should he tie her to the bed post every morning so she doesn't go and hand her coochie to whatever bastard wants to mount her?!

No matter how a man wants to tame a wh0re, eventually she will break free and turn right back to what she is... a shameless WH0RE

Verse2 chapter14 of the MEN bible is strict about it:
Thou shall not turn wh0re into housewives!

dinggle:
Case dismiss! Karma is a bitch what of all the girls hr fvcked in his office? How many got pregnant? How many did he deny?....

So you automatically assumed that he was a cheater and get girls pregnant?! So sad to automatically try to turn and point the finger at others, in order to take away the blame from the main culprit here: WIFEY.

AlanSugar:

She's not ordinary Allah! I only feel sorry for the alaimi guy. To think the 12year old boy followed her proves she's not ordinary.

The lady left when husband had travelled so the teenage boy had no options than to follow his mother
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nack ur wife wella, u see women wey una see so. Dem love that thing pass food or money. Knack am wella make she believe angry
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by mechanics(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So giving her a 2nd child (or more) was the way for hubby to protect wifey?! Or should he tie her to the bed post every morning so she doesn't go and hand her coochie to whatever bastard wants to mount her?!

No matter how a man wants to tame a wh0re, eventually she will break free and turn right back to what she is... a shameless WH0RE

Verse2 chapter14 of the MEN bible is strict about it:
Thou shall not turn wh0re into housewives!

So you automatically assumed that he was a cheater and get girls pregnant?! So sad to automatically try to turn and point the finger at others, in order to take away the blame from the main culprit here: WIFEY.

The lady left when husband had travelled so the teenage boy had no options than to follow his mother
okay I see, but you didn't state the name of that passage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.