Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (68804 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Jman06(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's the consequence of marrying an illiterate as a learned man.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by xynerise: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
I believe it is a payback for all the students her husband has been sleeping with in school....just thinking wink

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ijustdey: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955

go and see your Pastor or Imam
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lesson to men who think money is everything,she found peace in one room apartment of a bricklayer,Mr lecturer can continue speaking English
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by lanre316: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955

If you're joking. Stop. Some things should not be joked about.

If you are serious. Find a doctor or counselor nearby and talk. What you are going through is temporary and will pass away. Suicide is permanent and irreversible. If you are a Christian, go to your trusted pastor. If you are a Muslim, talk with your imam. Hang on tight. Your depression or whatever you are going through shall come to pass. Take heart

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by luvlymabel: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
she finds her true luv.....
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by NiRfreak(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Life is too short. enjoy
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by squash47(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
shininglight78:
Abeg i need help,send all ur money put for my acct....
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
The man is not even the father of their first son.. they should try do DNA test
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ifyain: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
merits:
alimi na gud digger.
I think the whole thing is about sex and since the man is impotent it is difficult for the woman. life sometimes is not fair
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by eliwa47(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikky4764:
This woman get mind o
No be her my sis, na jazz dey work on her! what kind of love could it be? afterall the union with her lecturer husband produce a child.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Emmyfixed6:
Yes we made it. yesterday's VIP Game went as planned glory be to God Almighty for his goodness as am here with my sure odds for today to subscribe or get our games call or Whatsapp me view the image below for more details note no free no after only meant for serious minded people only
just becos u won #35k we should not rest again abi
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by RonJeremy: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
That woman is a very courageous lady for standing by her new man despite the consequences. She is better poor but happy than live a life that she is unhappy with. Marriage is not by force.....

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by teezhie: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
LOL see gbege.... www.naijabrainies..com
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Austinoiz(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
The power of P.R.I.C.K.
I respect thy power to make or mar marriages and relationships
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by remi1444: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrMcJay:
Some ladies are meant for bleeping and some are meant for marriage. If you take a lady meant for bleeping and marry her, you're ruined for life.

It took this man more than a decade to find out the fact I just stated above.
barrister pls can you copy 1 percent of your IQ let me update mine?
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Tecno66: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Can you see that money is not everything (but it's 80%).People might call her a prostitute but I believes she knows what she wants and she got it.

The wife sef no try, I can't just imagine the humiliation on the husband. Ordinary bricklayer snatched a lecturer's wife. What an irony of life!

The bricklayer sef get mind (he may be educated tho).

* something is telling me that it might be jazz.
bricklayer mehn cassava pass cocumba
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
IF YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY AND BIG, LONG MANHOOD..... YOUR WIFE CAN DO ANYTHING.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Blessed16(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikky4764:
This woman get mind o
what do u expect her to do? the lecture was busy sleeping wit his departmental gals, while his wife was sex starving at home, I love her courage, love is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
IF YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY AND BIG MANHOOD, YOUR WIFE CAN DO ANYTHING.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by baby124: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Money can only go so far. You better make sure you are fulfilling your duties as a husband sexually. That lecturer was probably busy chasing small girls when his own house was on fire. See the big shame. Now everyone will think the man cannot do anything in the bedroom. The woman prefer a one bedroom to answering lecturer's wife. Hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=shininglight78 post=57924695]Somebody help me please. Feeling suicidal now. Am so depressed. I just want to die. 09027846955

Your still on this Issh Eeeei No hope for Nigeria I swear!!!
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Make dem leave the woman abeg all this lecturers that pregnant female students
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by eluquenson(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
See wahala
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ivolt: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
gunners160:
Do you knw the problem with we Nigerians? " we are always quick to judge .. How sure are you that the so called husband is even performing his right as a man? does he care for the lady or even show r affection? Yes,cheating is bad but why is it that we are quick to judge and lash a lady when she cheats but if it is a man,we give him kudos....The man should look inward and ask himself where he has gone wrong before even taking any step. Lecturers wey be say na them dey useless young undergraduate ladies and forget their responsibilities at home. Majority of them dey involved in frivolous things and thinks they are god....

Sorry, you have no point, there is a legal way out of a marriage when you are tired,
this LovePeddler refuse to take such a path, she went on a cheating spree that resulted in
pregnancy, humiliating her husband of 10 years and proud of it.

I haven't seen any person, outside the cheaters circle of friends given kudos to cheating,
if you have kindly provide evidence of such.

I hope you have a similar experience and trust me we won't be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ivolt: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
RonJeremy:
That woman is a very courageous lady for standing by her new man despite the consequences. She is better poor but happy than live a life that she is unhappy with. Marriage is not by force.....

Marriage is not by force but sane married women don't go around cheating
and boasting about it even getting pregnant in the process,
they first divorce then go with their love.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
what do u want me to say....? they are wife snatchers and their woman possess one of the loosest waist in the world.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Mekenz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jiang:

which do ur prefer, RATAK or a Good rope cheesy
this person should be arrested for cyber bullying immediately, ode.
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ivolt: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Illiteracy + Lack of principle = Disaster
Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by shineeye1: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Never forget, this woman was first , a cheat then an adulteress before delivering the illegitimate child. These ignoble precedents can never justify her new found happiness. Only God's mercy may justify her- and that is never an entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ivolt: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Blessed16:
what do u expect her to do? the lecture was busy sleeping wit his departmental gals, while his wife was sex starving at home, I love her courage, love is all that matters

I hope you will love your wife's courage if she dumps you and get pregnant for her
lover while married to you.

You don't even know the man, yet you concluded that he was sleeping with
departmental girls because you can't imagine that there are men who
aren't predators like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / How Do We Eradicate "cultism" In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.