Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (43789 Views)

BREAKING!!! Japan : One Question Presidency Must Answer! - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Prinztong(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nne5:
Tell us the truth!

EOD!
I second this!
Those in support should Say Yea And those not in support should say NAY....The Yes Have it! ..KPAKAM
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
He is on his own and our money they are throwing on his sick head might help him...Meanwhile impeach him...We need a working president
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Prinztong(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
munachymso:
Nigeria has moved on with Osinbajo... we just want want him to fulfill the constitutionall requirement of resigning to set precedent.
Because whether the cabal likes it or not buhari can no longer continue as president of Nigeria
Akpaniko!....True Talk make Naija Betteroooooo
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by emmauc(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
I really think no nigerian politician has the moral justification to be a critic because they all the same. How has Fayose improved Ekiti state? We just have a bunch of hypocrites with no plans. Noise makers who travel to the western world every now and then and see what is obtainable but come back and make sure that nigeria continue to be a failed state. Bleep ALL OF THEM.....NO EXCEPTION
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Prinztong(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
jboi81:

Let him talk please! It's because of people like you that Nigeria got this rotten! It's really sad; in total the man as been out of the country for like 110days out of 2yrs ± ,yet he didn't think of resigning, I'm one of the people that campaigned and voted for him, he should make us proud by resigning simple, may God give him perfect healing. In Jesus name.
Chei!
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Prinztong(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jflex07:
learn how to spell first before asking a man greater than your entire lineage to "shut up"!
Iya Mi!...See Finishingoooo....Lol
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ziccoit: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Only Yoruba Muslims will criticize this man for saying the truth, but won't criticize Buhari for his sit -tightism all because they share the same religious faith. They also kept quiet when Northerners said Osinbajo won't succeed Buhari come 2019. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Only you. You are the accuser and the judge in an issue raised and only understood by you. In one sentence, you played 3 cards namely; religion, ethnicity and politics. God, I'm not blaming you but, how do I share this country with this type of people? You are among the reason I don't come online as much nowadays. You guys have a way of making somebody losses hope in the future of this country. Shit!
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Prinztong(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ataaa.....Akpaniko? Nkpo Ami Akpa mi Idemooooo This is the Real Change APC promised Nigerian.....Isurite!
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ooshinibos: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
everything is about prayer in Nigeria
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by jaggabban: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Only Yoruba Muslims will criticize this man for saying the truth, but won't criticize Buhari for his sit -tightism all because they share the same religious faith. They also kept quiet when Northerners said Osinbajo won't succeed Buhari come 2019. I pity Yoruba Christians.
Ur frustration my dear.
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
We always pray for our Nigerian president Buhari.

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by jrusky(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Either what Fayose said s right or wrong truth or lies the fact remains Buhari is sick and its not too well with him. No matter how long they cover the real truth one good day we shall see the truth no need disturbing ourselves I think the North has said he will be their if even on wheelbarrow then let us see how he will be wheel to Aso Rock or his office with wheelbarrow.

They have said apc will last 200 years and we are waiting how they will last 2019 with all these their foolish games that people no longer buys we are waiting. The other time Buhari was cargo back home and cage like zoo animal inside Aso Rock his people refused to let him go on time to seek medical attention till he almost became a living skeleton when the sickness has eaten deeper to his system now here we are no one even know where Buhari is again. Let the North and apc run as faster as they can one day the truth as per Buhari will become a party(apc) and National disgrace to them.
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by michoim(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
The truth is that he is recuperating fast. And if you don't want to hear it and you are praying for the contrary then you Fayose can go to hell.
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by eflintsone(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
fayose must always talk , he neva gets tired , u find much lies in pple that tlk too much....attention seeking fellow
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by allstarcomic(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
SINGING RAGGAE IN FELA'S VOICE...

WOS WOS! SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Charly68: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Whether on life support or not,I know someone is acting on his behalf & the business of Govt is running..let us keep praying for Baba to survive all this brouhaha..
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by seun1960(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Im not against fayose to be embarassing Buhari but my problem with the man is that he's taking the issues too far.
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Siscooh: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
He should have sat quiet. Comment not necessary
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ajepako(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
michoim:
You bloody liar. Who know know you. You said worse things than this the last time he went for medical trip. You jobless governor, little wonder, your state is suffering because you are not facing governance well.

Bros, but the same Fayose rang it loud and clear during his campaigns that Buhari is seriously sick and we all called down evil on his head..

But now, he seems to be right because the old dude has spent a large part of his tenure in UK hospitals and with no single news from him ..
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Blingblings(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fayose mouth piece of the gods... but let me ask oh, how can someone on life support resign

Anybody that enters Aso rock, if you don't die then your wife will... The blood money tight I swear down
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by DeYoungJoe(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nne5:
Tell us the truth!

EOD! I second this!
I third this
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ehioziosa: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Photos: 19year old Uniben student wins N260million & a car in talent show

click the link below to see

https://metweet.com/photos-19year-old-uniben-student-wins-n260million-a-car-in-talent-show/
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Lumig: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
A normal man controls his mouth /utterances, but for Fayose, it's the other way round.
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Adepoju002: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Goodbye Power Cuts
Goodbye fuel costs
Goodbye generators
Goodbye Noise
Goodbye pollution

Try these guys... I use free electricity now with solar system. No dull moment, I don't miss my favourite TV shows, Nairaland news sef... lol

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Olukolade1: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
osoko the lion
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
This mad man again
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Sylva2147: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
this mad man has started again, last time he said the president is dead, and when Mr President appears he went into hiding now again he is making another noise to get attention, and when the president appeared again he still divert the talk.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
michoim:
You bloody liar. Who know know you. You said worse things than this the last time he went for medical trip. You jobless governor, little wonder, your state is suffering because you are not facing governance well.
The truth is bitter
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
This country is nobody's family or personal property. It is only foolish yorubas that will condemn Fayose.
The president should resign and let Osibande take over. And if he like he should contest in 2019 and let his fans vote for him.
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
whizzyleejr:
God really sent Nigerians to PMB to be elected as president if not he would have given up the ghost months ago
God doesn't send a sick person as head of state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.