Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Nigerian Dudes Have Chased The Ghanaian Dude Out Of the House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Dudes Have Chased The Ghanaian Dude Out Of the House (291 Views)

I Have Chased Almost all The Foreigners On Nl / Why Do Akwa Ibom Dudes Have Violent Tempers? / Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Dudes Have Chased The Ghanaian Dude Out Of the House by onila(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
because they said hes always looking for trouble

i really miss him

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For My Friend JOPRETTY. / Must Read: 5 Shocking Reasons You Need To Break Up With Him / Jealous Man Serves Girlfriend ‘rule Book’, Then Cheats With 4 Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.