Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? (71305 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Are They Taking Me For Granted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by totorimi: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you have been living like this for eleven good years how then were you able to copulate and make four kids out of it, i think you still have the magic to make it work. Look inwards bro, its kinda too late to turn back.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by chinex276(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Am i wrong if i say op is a bloody idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by kadupee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bring her, for reformation. my contact 0805249221...?
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Aleora(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Marriage is not a do or die affair

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by daben1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
obataokenwa:
I wonder how our mothers were able to cope and loved till old age. Satan is really out to destroy marriages. I remember one experience as shared... This man was sitting behind a man on a ten hours flight and consistently this man was praying till they dropped... this other man asked the man praying why was he talking continuously nonstop?... the man answered "I'm a satanist and our master has commanded that we must destroy marriages and cause confusion in relationships and homes, so we are all praying to make it come to pass" ...How many Christians are praying like that to avert this happenings all over. Churches has focused more on tithe and giving and no more morals and spirituality preached. Pastors most times even sleep with members and the same spirit is passed to members and fornication becomes the order of the day in most churches. It's unfortunate how things has degenerated.

oga, dem dey talk another thing, you dey talk another thing
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by emynike2001(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
No DOUBT,

Over years i have come to realize that most couple that grew in a broken home, and eventually get married,

Can NOT sustain their own marriages,

THIS circle of broken home IS persistent, Later on in their lives, and sometimes be seen as a curse.

Every elements of a broken home IS traceable to an unseen WICKED force which didnt allow her parents to enjoy their own marriage and now raising its ugly head to also DESTORY her home as did the first.

This evil circle CAN Only be terminated by deliverance, u need to pray and involve your pastor if you are a christian.

You will be restored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by daben1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aleora:
Marriage is not a do or die affair
God bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by celebgistsng: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need you advice before I finally end this marriage.
I know I was at fault at the beginning for not stamping my authority , I showed her so much love, because she is a product of a broken home, I wanted her to know there is much more to life, now she has turned my love to foolishness, I do not want my kids to grow up without a father. That is why I have been very patient, but now … please read on.

I have been married for 11 years, with 4 kids. The truth is that we have never had really peace in the home for these years, everything is trouble, from the way I talk, eat, dress, use the toilet and sleep, just name them. The situation has been bad from the beginning, but the last three years has been hell for me and the kids, my wife shouts and complain over everything, she cannot go one full day with Joy, there is always one thing that annoys her, she has to be right on all issues, The very sad part is that whenever she does anything wrong and I ask her, there will be trouble, she will refuse to speak with me for as long as she like. We can go for weeks without really speaking with each other she enjoys it, she does not just bother at all. Each time these things happen, I am always the one that try to initiate peace.

I will like to give only one example to summarise everything going on in my home: two years ago, she will just leave the home without telling me, I called her and told her it is not right, she replied me promptly that it is her life, I can’t control her, and it is my life as well, I should do whatever I like with it. well I thought it was anger, however, I never mind, anytime I want to leave, I make sure I tell her till one day she called me and tell me that even if I keep informing her about my movements, that she is not going to change, she is not under any obligation to tell me where she is going to. My people, for two years counting now, that is how we have been doing it, we just leave without telling each other. BUT OCCASSIONALLY FOR SOME REASONS I DON’T KNOW, SHE WILL JUST TELL ME SHE IS GOING OUT TO XYZ.

She always insults me and even the kids, for any mistake they make and she never fails to tell them that they did not inherit their bad character from her, that they inherited their character from me, she says this consistently even when I am there. There is no insult she has not poured on me, I have had to explain to her mother severally but the woman is simply helpless, her mother is dead scared of her. She exhibited some of these characters during our two years of courtship, but her mother and some brethren advised that she will change after marriage. She is always complaining of being tired, meanwhile, I do the dishes, do the vacuuming (sweeping), cleaning and other domestic duties, even when she cooks, I have to cut the ingredients and all that, in short she rarely cooks. We sleep in different rooms for 4 years counting now, occasionally I try to go to her room to initiate sex, but 99% of cases she chase me away, sometime she locks her door. She stopped me from sleeping in same room with her, when I asked why, shy did not say anything but after 4 months she said it was because I was snoring at night. Trust me anytime I am opportune to make love to her I make sure she climaxes…

It is so bad that even her sisters sometimes rebuke her in my presence, presently, she is not in talking terms with any of her siblings, and this has been on for the past three years. I am stuck with this lady, her mother cannot talk to her, no family member she respects. She is a loner.
To the extent that she makes friends and they always break up, she has no real close friends, even if they are close, trust me, before 6 months the relationship has gone sour.

Chai! I am short of words
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by repogirl(f): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
I didnt finish reading your story but its obvious you married a woman who was badly trained, obviously because of her circumstances growing up.

It sounds like you've had enough and you want to end it. If it will provide you happiness and peace of mind, pls do. Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured.

The mistake you made was by not ending it earlier, even before you married. Many people see these traits but they think it will get better after a while but it never does for most people. It only gets worse.

3 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by celebgistsng: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
chinex276:
Am i wrong if i say op is a bloody idiot?
You con be wetin?
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by realestniggah: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
oga it all your fault..you fail to lay some rule down as a man..as a man you have to command outmost authority in the house..this should have been done the first time you started dating..Now am afraid their nothing you can do..because if you suddenly change now she won't take you serious..am afraid divorce is the best option here..

I only pity the children..they are the one who will suffer this

chai!
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by basictutor: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
If she rarely let u taste the honey, who is the father of the 4 children?
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Divorce her and move on if not she might kill you.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by celebgistsng: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
SaulRazor:
First go and do DNA on those four kids , I suspect one or two won't yours

Guy,you too brutal.aaah

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by daben1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Throw her useless self out joor..

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by shevy878: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
the court is there to help you, gather enough evidence against her and sue for a divorce, then take possesion of your children.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by sprado(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Marriage issues here and there.........i don de fear to marry
Do you need an app for your website?get it for as low as 10,000.
100% google standard.contact me on 08162455882(whatsapp) or 09075739785

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by obataokenwa(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
daben1:
oga, dem dey talk another thing, you dey talk another thing
Yeah... My people said... "blow it on, brings blow it off". grin
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by francesawesome(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Have you considered taking her to a pastor for deliverance because I'm sure it is not ordinary. These are the characters of a possessed person. I used to have a neighbor with such similar behavior it was later discovered that she was a witch

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by bim25: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Hello Nairalanders, please I need you advice before I finally end this marriage.
I know I was at fault at the beginning for not stamping my authority , I showed her so much love, because she is a product of a broken home, I wanted her to know there is much more to life, now she has turned my love to foolishness, I do not want my kids to grow up without a father. That is why I have been very patient, but now … please read on.

I have been married for 11 years, with 4 kids. The truth is that we have never had really peace in the home for these years, everything is trouble, from the way I talk, eat, dress, use the toilet and sleep, just name them. The situation has been bad from the beginning, but the last three years has been hell for me and the kids, my wife shouts and complain over everything, she cannot go one full day with Joy, there is always one thing that annoys her, she has to be right on all issues, The very sad part is that whenever she does anything wrong and I ask her, there will be trouble, she will refuse to speak with me for as long as she like. We can go for weeks without really speaking with each other she enjoys it, she does not just bother at all. Each time these things happen, I am always the one that try to initiate peace.

I will like to give only one example to summarise everything going on in my home: two years ago, she will just leave the home without telling me, I called her and told her it is not right, she replied me promptly that it is her life, I can’t control her, and it is my life as well, I should do whatever I like with it. well I thought it was anger, however, I never mind, anytime I want to leave, I make sure I tell her till one day she called me and tell me that even if I keep informing her about my movements, that she is not going to change, she is not under any obligation to tell me where she is going to. My people, for two years counting now, that is how we have been doing it, we just leave without telling each other. BUT OCCASSIONALLY FOR SOME REASONS I DON’T KNOW, SHE WILL JUST TELL ME SHE IS GOING OUT TO XYZ.

She always insults me and even the kids, for any mistake they make and she never fails to tell them that they did not inherit their bad character from her, that they inherited their character from me, she says this consistently even when I am there. There is no insult she has not poured on me, I have had to explain to her mother severally but the woman is simply helpless, her mother is dead scared of her. She exhibited some of these characters during our two years of courtship, but her mother and some brethren advised that she will change after marriage. She is always complaining of being tired, meanwhile, I do the dishes, do the vacuuming (sweeping), cleaning and other domestic duties, even when she cooks, I have to cut the ingredients and all that, in short she rarely cooks. We sleep in different rooms for 4 years counting now, occasionally I try to go to her room to initiate sex, but 99% of cases she chase me away, sometime she locks her door. She stopped me from sleeping in same room with her, when I asked why, shy did not say anything but after 4 months she said it was because I was snoring at night. Trust me anytime I am opportune to make love to her I make sure she climaxes…

It is so bad that even her sisters sometimes rebuke her in my presence, presently, she is not in talking terms with any of her siblings, and this has been on for the past three years. I am stuck with this lady, her mother cannot talk to her, no family member she respects. She is a loner.
To the extent that she makes friends and they always break up, she has no real close friends, even if they are close, trust me, before 6 months the relationship has gone sour.
I commend you for your patience.I have heard similar stories while watching Emmanuel tv and how the lady narrates her ordeal of being possessed and her loved ones leaving her.Don't give up on your marriage and try to find solution by seeking divine intervention because this Life is spiritual. This attitude can't be normal. look for solution and persuade her to cooperate
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by AYOUNG(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Seems you're a broke ass. Why would you allow your wife push you over like that? All grown up man with four kids for that matter. I'm ashamed for you right now. Grow some balls and get a life. A fool is 40 is a fool for forever. Stop disgracing men, you pussy nigga.

Haha bros take it easy now.. grin
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by daben1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
lisbonabdulahi

Don't mind people telling you that divorcee is not as bad as they paint it... Yes you might divorce her and meet a woman 100 times better than her, but wait .. Look back.. You said she came from a broken home and right now her own home is about to be broken and same will happen with all her daughters...

Lets look at this issue spiritually, because this is not normal and you can't handle abnormal situations with love and care, because you don't treat the human but fight the main cause which is hidden.. I advice instead of you divorcing your wife, you should seek for spiritual help from T.B Joshua and him only... Don't go to all these quack pastors please.

There is not problem here, as she is suffering from poor home training and a possible spiritual force.. With the spiritual force out of the way, it would be easier to teach and educate her in the right way to go...

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
look at this one, are you trying to advertise T.B joshua or what? You don't want this man to live long

3 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by arewaboy01(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
sir end d marriage o

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by piagetskinner(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
u made the mistake from the beginning..... u saw these signs and still went ahead to marry her....

as it is now it is only JeSus Christ that can help your home
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mr man just walk away.I can't take one third of that trash from a woman. its hard take this decision, but for your happyness,and for the sake of your kids,you have to let her go.Just know it will be painful after all the years you spent with her,but there are more better women in the world who are ready to give you the love you truly deserve.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by lazsnaira(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
YOU ARE WEAK...thats all!
...a man have no excuse for being made a woman other than abject weakness!

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by daben1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sterope:
lisbonabdulahi

This is not your fault. You couldn't help her. Love or hate, nothing would have changed her. Stop blaming yourself. Do what you believe is best for you and your kids.

I hope you are telling the truth sha. Ignore peeps like fitness doctor with his spritual nonsense.
that fitnessdoctor dey think upside-down

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Bowwow11(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
U just av to pray nd seek for God interventn i wil nt advance u to divorce because d bible frawns against dt be patient like u av being doing
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by tydi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
just read half of your outpouring so I decided to stop first and talk.

my questions goes this way

na that woman see you woo you carry you go your papa house go marry you??

na that woman der feed you asin are you in anyway handicapped or blind I guess not cus the blind don't type!

na that woman give you belle wer make you born tho kids

na that woman der put your back for ground fvck you

bros na that woman bible talk say make him be head of the house just as christ was to the church,....

Bros I will now go back to the story..

my piece of advice consult a spiritualist, here were you post won't help you your case is not of the physical..

I go leta modify

*back to the storytelling *

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Innov8ve1: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
op you are a soft man, you ought to lock ur wife out of the house for some days till she comes back to her senses. she sees you as a pvssy that can do anything for love, you lack control over your wife. you need to act now before ur wife takes total control of your home

[VIDEO] Claudio Bravo The Hero As Ronaldo’s Portugal Crash Out Of Conferederations Cup

http://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2017/06/28/video-claudio-bravo-the-hero-as-ronaldos-portugal-crash-out-of-conferederations-cup/
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by Seajae: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nwanne run with your kids or nye the bitch oso.
Re: Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? by nuele(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
I commend your perseverance bro.
My advice is for you to stay put, marriage is an endless commitment, tus ur resolution moves wud b endless too.

While u seek out this ways avoid being distressed, its a trying time.

At the end she wud b back to you, and u wud have d best of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.