Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) (3452 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, I stumbled upon something on the internet and I couldn't believe my ears. I have also noticed, mostly in fair ladies, that they seem dull without makeup and you wonder why.

I have come up with 3 possible reasons from my experience with these ladies and I hope ladies on nairaland can also help us clarify if my reasons are true or just something FitnessDoctor dug up.. hahahaha

1. They do not give a damn about nature

Most Nigerian ladies do not give a damn about looking good and fresh naturally. I even thought of releasing an article on my blog about how to brighten your complexion naturally (still based on my experience). Most Nigerian ladies focus more on makeup and beauty products to look good rather than on natural remedies. For example there are some rules I follow from the minute I wake up, that I believe most Nigerian ladies don't give a damn about. (You can check out these rules on my blog www.newsphases..com)

2. They don't have a sleep schedule

Imagine the benefits you would gain if you try to make sure you sleep at 11pm and wake up at 6am everyday. But most Nigerian ladies don't keep to a sleep schedule, which makes them apply very dull in the morning sunshine. They spend their nights on telelmundo or on social media chatting away and having fun. All these makes them lose the delicious benefits of good sleep and they have to once again rely on heavy makeup to cover acne, pimples, and also shine bright.

3. They don't give a damn about fitness

I am not saying most Nigerians ladies are ladies.. lol. But my I can say my sister is really lazy when it comes to fitness. I was able to convince her friend to keep fit and exercise but she still remained adamant.

Fitness make you look a lot younger and live longer especially when you go through natural methods (the 131 year old Chinese woman can agree to that). But most Nigerian ladies barely move a muscle and when they do, they just focus on any exercises they deem fit and good enough and later say it isn't working for them..

So these are my reasons why Most Nigerian ladies look dull without makeup.. I know I don't do makeup lol, but I look so great....

So ladies what are your thoughts? Did your favorite health blogger give the right reasons or did he hit a miss..

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
you should be asking whoever invented it..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
cc: lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
cc: lalasticlala do the needful
begging for FP
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by sbm060(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na 4 inside swimming pool i go toast my wife to be sure of her real face

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
the second to the last luk ok sha
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
begging for FP

Actually when you say lalaticlala please it becomes begging.. But when you ask him to do the needful it becomes a suggestion..

How did you day go?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:
the second to the last luk ok sha

You don't Chidinma anynmore
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by susrite(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Simply put: make ups weren't available in the era of our ancestors, or let me say it was minimal. So the ladies of 'then' look like they are in their best.

In this era, the problem is that our eyes have adapted to seeing and complimenting the assistance rendered by make-ups on our ladies. Once these eyes sees naturality without extensive make-ups, it looks dull for the brain.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Make up? Godamn I detest it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You don't Chidinma anynmore
grin u mean cucumber?
i dont have a vjay na grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

grin u mean cucumber?
i dont have a vjay na grin

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
susrite:
Simply put: make ups weren't available in the era of our ancestors, or let me say it was minimal. So the ladies of 'then' look like they are in their best.

In this era, the problem is that our eyes have adapted to seeing and complimenting the assistance rendered by make-ups on our ladies. Once these eyes sees naturality without extensive make-ups, it looks dull for the brain.

Interesting,

But I wonder why ladies are skipping this thread.. Lala247, IamKashybaby, refiner, dicedpineapple, and others please leave a comment

temmybuhnmy(f), Solvik(f), tosyne2much, dave4mhizsandy(f),id4krist(f), babyfaceafrica, edyfa(f), maureensylvia(f), shinarlaura(f), ADENIKETINA2015(f), Nnenna2too(f), Bekeee(f), Medunah(f), HayTeeHem(f), Lilyjoe567(f), muminatmustapha(f), TrapHedges(m),Olubee22(f), ikp120(m), stillwaters, Deefuray(f), Nma27(f), ugojay(f), bunches(f), nachW(f), Rutirexa(f), labonita1(f), vicfuntop(f), Mhissgaga(f), missnawty(f), n1ky(f), dexterush(f), Rukitop(f), AdedoyinO(f), unixomotee(f), Nife1(f), Zeenoble(f), AnthonioAlsaid(m), tosynomolara(f), Fabulocity(f), goldbim(f), skarlett(f), amakadihot87(f), ysekina(f), onyichick(f), Toks2008(m), onila(f), ZarZar(f), richieroxy(f),
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Refiner is beautiful without make up
Op just select pictures of not good looking girls and upload
Nigeria girls are beautiful though many are addicted to make up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by BeenieB: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Make up is like bra! Helps d ministry for those of us with not too "sharp" faces.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
BeenieB:
Make up is like bra! Helps d ministry for those of us with not too "sharp" faces.

I see
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Because they are naturally ugly... If you really want to see 'true beauty',look into the faces of handsome men and little children.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
I do make up only on my weapon
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Because they are naturally ugly... If you really want to see 'true beauty',look into the faces of handsome men and little children.

We are not here to detest women, but understand a little more about them grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sir Paul this one is for them ladies
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
Sir Paul this one is for them ladies

of course
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Interesting,

But I wonder why ladies are skipping this thread.. Lala247, IamKashybaby, refiner, dicedpineapple, and others please leave a comment

temmybuhnmy(f), Solvik(f), tosyne2much, dave4mhizsandy(f),id4krist(f), babyfaceafrica, edyfa(f), maureensylvia(f), shinarlaura(f), ADENIKETINA2015(f), Nnenna2too(f), Bekeee(f), Medunah(f), HayTeeHem(f), Lilyjoe567(f), muminatmustapha(f), TrapHedges(m),Olubee22(f), ikp120(m), stillwaters, Deefuray(f), Nma27(f), ugojay(f), bunches(f), nachW(f), Rutirexa(f), labonita1(f), vicfuntop(f), Mhissgaga(f), missnawty(f), n1ky(f), dexterush(f), Rukitop(f), AdedoyinO(f), unixomotee(f), Nife1(f), Zeenoble(f), AnthonioAlsaid(m), tosynomolara(f), Fabulocity(f), goldbim(f), skarlett(f), amakadihot87(f), ysekina(f), onyichick(f), Toks2008(m), onila(f), ZarZar(f), richieroxy(f),
What should i say nw..
susrite:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by hibiscus76(f): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
well, make up or not, I don't look dull..radiant as always
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 1:19am On Jun 29, 2017
But the people that invented make up can't make heaven angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2017
The keyword here is confidence. Once you know and believe in it, then you should be bold enough to be on the go with or without makeup.
You glow naturally when you're happy and confident about your look irrespective of makeup. Sadly, most of us aren't. I forget to wear most times and that's because I just started using it.
Not a makeup freak cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
well, make up or not, I don't look dull..radiant as always
pisure or adonbilivit
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by hibiscus76(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2017
IwillSucced:
pisure or adonbilivit
sorry buh I don't need to prove shiit to u
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by iweecureyou: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, I stumbled upon something on the internet and I couldn't believe my ears. I have also noticed, mostly in fair ladies, that they seem dull without makeup and you wonder why.

I have come up with 3 possible reasons from my experience with these ladies and I hope ladies on nairaland can also help us clarify if my reasons are true or just something FitnessDoctor dug up.. hahahaha

1. They do not give a damn about nature

Most Nigerian ladies do not give a damn about looking good and fresh naturally. I even thought of releasing an article on my blog about how to brighten your complexion naturally (still based on my experience). Most Nigerian ladies focus more on makeup and beauty products to look good rather than on natural remedies. For example there are some rules I follow from the minute I wake up, that I believe most Nigerian ladies don't give a damn about. (You can check out these rules on my blog www.newsphases..com)

2. They don't have a sleep schedule

Imagine the benefits you would gain if you try to make sure you sleep at 11pm and wake up at 6am everyday. But most Nigerian ladies don't keep to a sleep schedule, which makes them apply very dull in the morning sunshine. They spend their nights on telelmundo or on social media chatting away and having fun. All these makes them lose the delicious benefits of good sleep and they have to once again rely on heavy makeup to cover acne, pimples, and also shine bright.

3. They don't give a damn about fitness

I am not saying most Nigerians ladies are ladies.. lol. But my I can say my sister is really lazy when it comes to fitness. I was able to convince her friend to keep fit and exercise but she still remained adamant.

Fitness make you look a lot younger and live longer especially when you go through natural methods (the 131 year old Chinese woman can agree to that). But most Nigerian ladies barely move a muscle and when they do, they just focus on any exercises they deem fit and good enough and later say it isn't working for them..

So these are my reasons why Most Nigerian ladies look dull without makeup.. I know I don't do makeup lol, but I look so great....

So ladies what are your thoughts? Did your favorite health blogger give the right reasons or did he hit a miss..
In wisskids voise.....Oya ask ur mommy angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by iweecureyou: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
shartapp dia sinple u his no fine winthout makedup
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Look Dull Without Makeup (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
I was being polite and scarcastic you dont have to bring your bad character everywhere you go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / A Guy On Facebook Shows Off Sex Pictures (how He Spent His Weekend) PICS / These 15 Misleading Photos Will Make You Look Twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.