Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM (2783 Views)

No Nairaland Girl Should Send Me A Pm / Happy Birthday To Sexybbstar / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2017
not hating. Just watching your backs grin. Here are some of the things I noticed:

1. You all can't have her as she is one person. Other girls here need our attention.

2. She might not fully believe in what she types. Probably stunts to get traffic on her thread.

3. She knows threads on men men and men alone easily makes frontpage as the chief MOD is MASCULINE.

4. She is engaged to a nairalander who monitors her online so back off.

5. Most of her writings are culled from an eloquent writer on facebook - buchi.

SIGNED; Redbeans, attorney of all romancelandresses.

Cc. Victornezzar, tosyne2much, martin0, maxi112, mcbrooklyn, saintsammurai, Dlastsammurai and all the sammurai family, jacksparrow127, thepussyhunter, deguynxtdoor, dextology, biafranbushboy etc..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
N/P future ft Kendrick lamar- Mask off

#YOLO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2017

Aha....

*ENGAGE* to a nairalander? How u know? grin

Ur such a nosy kind of Red Beans grin grin grin

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Victornezzar: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Egbon is like ur high......I just dey support wetin dey ryt nd ur here talking about pms
wetin concern me with pm kwanu.....Come redrice ahbi redbeans mind ya self oo
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aha....

*ENGAGE* to a nairalander? How u know? grin

Ur such a nosy kind of Red Beans grin grin grin

haha.. Top intelligence info o.. I pray she doesn't sue me for libel though.. We are known to be nosy sha. That was how people frustrated my sweet berlynn when she was rising and made her deactivate wink

In btw.. I remember that crying guy video though on his wedding. That guy fall my hand cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
redbeans:
not hating. Just watching your backs grin. Here are some of the things I noticed:

1. You all can't have her as she is one person. Other girls here need our attention.

2. She might not fully believe in what she types. Probably stunts to get traffic on her thread.

3. She knows threads on men men and men alone easily makes frontpage as the chief MOD is MASCULINE.

Cc. Victornezzar, tosyne2much, martin0, maxi112, mcbrooklyn, saintsammarai, last sammarai and all the sammarai family, jacksparrow127, thepussyhunter, deguynxtdoor, dextology, biafranbushboy etc..
you just said it all bro...even though pple here think you're joking around, you're actually right.

Nice one bro,really; nice one smiley

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
redbeans grin
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by FelixFelicis(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:
redbeans grin
lefu, reputation still in check? My sympathies to you brother
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lefu, reputation still in check? My sympathies to you brother
wat reputation?
u mean about that incident of sending a private message to a troll and begging for her/his nudes cheesy?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by FelixFelicis(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

wat reputation?
u mean about that incident of sending a private message to a troll and begging for her/his nudes cheesy?
Yes grin I laughed till I cried, just decided not to comment on the issue grin
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Yes grin I laughed till I cried, just decided not to comment on the issue grin
yea it was fucking hilarious grin
of all the fine babes wey dey here na old woman i go come dey beg for nudes grin.dat was even wat made it more hilarious grin.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Egbon is like ur high......I just dey support wetin dey ryt nd ur here talking about pms
wetin concern me with pm kwanu.....Come redrice ahbi r.edbeans mind ya self oo
hmm.. feeling guilty kind of now embarassed
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by iweecureyou: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
redbeans:

Cc. Victornezzar, tosyne2much, martin0, maxi112, mcbroadatuqdhhaeeroklyn, saintsammarai, lastsammarai and all the sammarai family, jacksparrow127, thepussyhunter, deguynxtdoor, dextology, biafranbushboy etc..
I am telled u o dart gal wahala his too mush for me she his juss pms erryday i don tyre self i dont DATES GIRLS WINTH BONY NASH i use to tell her bet she wee no listen Mtcheeeewangry

cc Mrcork
fineboysmallprick
iamkashybaby
sexybbstar
thepussyhunter
seunosewapenis
and so on and so fortangry
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
redbeans:
haha.. Top intelligence info o.. I pray she doesn't sue me for libel though.. We are known to be nosy sha. That was how people frustrated my sweet berlynn when she was rising and made her deactivate wink

In btw.. I remember that crying guy video though on his wedding. That guy fall my hand cheesy
smiley smiley... You really made my morning a funny one today... I was just laughing since I saw this thread. You tried tho. smiley
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2017
But who gives a Fück really? undecided
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
iweecureyou:
I am telled u o dart gal wahala his too mush for me she his juss pms erryday i don tyre self i dont DATES GIRLS WINTH BONY NASH i use to tell her bet she wee no listen Mtcheeeewangry

cc Mrcork
fineboysmallprick
iamkashybaby
sexybbstar
thepussyhunter
seunosewapenis
and so on and so fortangry

Since I became a nairalander, I've never sent anyone a pm. We have Several handsome guys here.... And The only person I will now send pm to is YOU? You have to stop dreaming.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:
But who gives a Fück really? undecided

I wonder oo.. Redbeans is really funny.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you just said it all bro...even though pple here think you're joking around, you're actually right.

Nice one bro,really; nice one smiley

Tell me something smiley
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by naijaboiy: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

I wonder oo.. Redbeans is really funny.
Probably he likes you.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

Tell me something smiley
I never knew you know how to quote me...I thought everything about me disgusts you. smiley
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
redbeans:

Cc. Victornezzar, tosyne2much, martin0, maxi112, mcbrooklyn, saintsammarai, lastsammarai and all the sammarai family, jacksparrow127, thepussyhunter, deguynxtdoor, dextology, biafranbushboy etc..

Redbeans, out of all my threads, I have just four threads that buchi wrote... I just came across his page on Facebook a week ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/3884180/nigerian-parents-should-stop

https://www.nairaland.com/3884282/boring-sex-married-couples-not

https://www.nairaland.com/3884225/rich-dudes-shouldnt-date-broke

https://www.nairaland.com/3886181/did-she-call-broke-then

Thumbs up, u really tried smiley :*
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I never knew you know how to quote me...I thought everything about me disgusts you. smiley

Oh no! You are a cool guy now. That's y I always wonder y u detest me sad.... Any way, glad u used a smiling smiley on my thread today. smiley
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by iweecureyou: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

Since I belong came a nairalander, I've never sent anyone a pm. We have Several handsome guys here.... And The only person I will now send pm to is YOU? You have to stop dreaming.
Eh sea her lie o whu is send u pm pliss if u love God cum bark hia and say the truth and screenshort of me pming u

I tyre for dis girl o see ur tabon dart u blow sef

ccAdaksbullet
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh no! You are a cool guy now. That's y I always wonder y u detest me sad.... Any way, glad u used a smiling smiley on my thread today. smiley
even if you chose to insult me, I would have used it after all. I don't make enemies, I know a number of times I quoted you but you just pushed me off the bridge like I ain't nothing.

I don't detest you, I only noticed I wasn't the only one you done such to, hence the reason I kept the distance. Or proly you did that because you wanted to keep the heart of the lucky nairalander at peace? Who knows. smiley
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
even if you chose to insult me, I would have used it after all. I don't make enemies, I know a number of times I quoted you but you just pushed me off the bridge like I ain't nothing.

I don't detest you, I only noticed I wasn't the only one you done such to, hence the reason I kept the distance. Or proly you did that because you wanted to keep the heart of the lucky nairalander at peace? Who knows. smiley

smiley smiley... So sorry for my attitude
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2017
iweecureyou:
Eh sea her lie o whu is send u pm pliss if u love God cum bark hia and say the truth and screenshort of me pming u

I tyre for dis girl o see ur tabon dart u blow sef

ccAdaksbullet

U ehn... I tire o smiley
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
The lady have become the topic of discussion among nairalanders for some time
Nawa o sad
But I guess she is beautiful
Yeah I just checked her dp grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley smiley... So sorry for my attitude
we all good my dear smiley

How's your day coming?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
we all good my dear smiley

How's your day coming?
It's gonna be good!..
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's gonna be good!..
that's right. Do have a wonderful time. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
that's right. Do have a wonderful time. smiley

Sure smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM by iweecureyou: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:

U ehn... I tire o smiley
juss sayed the trunth aff i eva pmed u b4 if years dern screenshort it and pose it cos i no like it wen peapu is lie on top me angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mom? / Why Does The Society Look Down On Smokers And Tag Them Negatively ? / I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.