Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,455 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) (3325 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Lordtunji(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have been in d sane situation before, I didn't ask her out, I feel there is a place if bestie n another for gf, the to r different and sudnt be confused for the same thing. I can assure you that your relationship as bf/gf wont last because things that didn't matter before ll matter now and d added responsibility may wreak everything

1 Like

Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Bishopvic: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
My thought is as much I am falling inlove with her as much I don't want to date her( cause of the wahala). We have already joked so many times if we are together as friends in the next 3 to 4 years we just automatically get married.  And as of now I might still take my bad habits into the dating side. And as for her she has never been in a 100% serious relationship before. Another thought is  since we share and talk about every thing I let her know even it did not work  out we can still be friends is that possible? And as lordtunji said things that didn't matter might just be issues.@mzlarem am all ears
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bishopvic:
My thought is as much I am falling inlove with her as much I don't want to date her( cause of the wahala). We have already joked so many times if we are together as friends in the next 3 to 4 years we just automatically get married.  And as of now I might still take my bad habits into the dating side. And as for her she has never been in a 100% serious relationship before. Another thought is  since we share and talk about every thing I let her know even it did not work  out we can still be friends is that possible? And as lordtunji said things that didn't matter might just be issues.@mzlarem am all ears
Its not gonna be easy as you seem. It's only easy now cos you haven't started dating, when you start dating you will see a side of her you haven't seen before and vice versa. You can't see it now because no matter how much love you have for each other, it's not a romantic kinda love yet.

I'm not saying there is nothing good about dating your best friend, there will be easy flow of communication, understanding, you guys will play like kids, you will be free and all that but the you have to consider the cons too.
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
GUY U LIE PASS LAI LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) by Bishopvic: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mzleram thank u very much and to all that contributed I appreciat think I will stick to being bestie. And let things work by itself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex / TOO BAD!!! Secondary School Student In Hot And Wet Romance In Class (video) / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.