Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex (3296 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / [NEWEST] Boys, Males, Guys, Men Let's Talk - MISEDUCATION / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by lexotan(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy Sunday romancelanders........

Based on the way men were created,we have this high libido or sexual urge in us which enables us to want to satisfy our sexual desire openly without pretence and women knows this,so sometimes women will usually want to manipulate us in different ways because of our high libido because they usually hide theirs unlike men.

Now,the question is,have you ever turn down a sexual offer from a lady you are either into or not knowing fully well that you also wanted the sex and how did she feel when you turn down her offer......

However,mine was in my 300L,after lectures that day,I was so tired and the only thing in my mind is just to go home and sleep even if the angel blew the rapture trumpet that day,I will tell him to wait let me finish my sleep cos of the level of fatigue in me lolzzz,immediately i got to my room,a phone call came in from one well endowed babe(course mate) that I booked appointment with that day,knowing fully well that a confirm match must happen between us lolzzz,I no just reason her matter that day at all cos I really need the sleep badly to calm my body system. To cut the story short I just lie to the babe that am not at home,no tym ooo,make she no come add to the stress i had already lolzzz,and she really felt so dissappointed cos i can sense her tone reaction from our conversation,anyway sha,we fixed another appointment next time......and it was a day to always recall.....lolzzzz.

Please feel free to share yours.....
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by HeWrites(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by paiz: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
How
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Newboss(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Of course. It's not everything edible you go eat. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by lexotan(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
HeWrites:
angry
bad guy lolzzz,even if war break out dat day u must deliver,lolzzzz
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by HeWrites(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
lexotan:

bad guy lolzzz,even if war break out dat day u must deliver,lolzzzz

angry

Naso bro cool

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by HungerMustGo: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Every "sensible" guy has one way or the other. Worst case was my own beautiful cousin. I said God forbid I get involved with my own blood and fled the room.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by BareFacedLies(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
You can't eat everything that comes your way just cos it was offered to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by originals1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ve i ever been offered sex from the opposite sex?

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by NuclearReactor: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
The way ladies manupilate guys using their lack of self control as a bait is getting worrisome
Am not forming saint, but i dont and wont allow girls use sexual urge as a bait to get sth from me, if i choose to have sex with u i did it on my own terms and accord and not by ur "feminine allure"!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Males can hardly do that.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by joseo: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
YES....... By the Grace of God because the Bible said flee all youthful lust

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by v4victor: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sure. Plenty times sef. If I no like u, I no like u, if u like strip urself, I won't be moved.

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Randy100: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
lexotan:
Happy Sunday romancelanders........

Based on the way men were created,we have this high libido or sexual urge in us which enables us to want to satisfy our sexual desire openly without pretence and women knows this,so sometimes women will usually want to manipulate us in different ways because of our high libido because they usually hide theirs unlike men.

Now,the question is,have you ever turn down a sexual offer from a lady you are either into or not knowing fully well that you also wanted the sex and how did she feel when you turn down her offer......

However,mine was in my 300L,after lectures that day,I was so tired and the only thing in my mind is just to go home and sleep even if the angel blew the rapture trumpet that day,I will tell him to wait let me finish my sleep cos of the level of fatigue in me lolzzz,immediately i got to my room,a phone call came in from one well endowed babe(course mate) that I booked appointment with that day,knowing fully well that a confirm match must happen between us lolzzz,I no just reason her matter that day at all cos I really need the sleep badly to calm my body system. To cut the story short I just lie to the babe that am not at home,no tym ooo,make she no come add to the stress i had already lolzzz,and she really felt so dissappointed cos i can sense her tone reaction from our conversation,anyway sha,we fixed another appointment next time......and it was a day to always recall.....lolzzzz.

Please feel free to share yours.....
It is "knowing full well." Op please take correction. After having 3 round of marathon sex, she wanted another round, I turned her down. So, it is not a big deal.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Seandisputed(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's normal. Only men without self control succumb to every seductions.

1 Like

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by alezzy13: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Of course, on more than one occasion, as a matter of fact. Yes, it wasn't easy, I confess, but when I pulled through, I was quite pleased with myself.

It really takes the Grace of God.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Apination(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Even those who have never talked to a girl are claiming to have turned down sex undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Offpoint: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Unless I don't crush on you before...

I've willingly and successfully turned down 21 offers....
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Deicide: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
There is time for everything.....
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by ManIzHot: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
YES
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Starboytwo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yeah she came and I wanna do the do...we started this wrestling ooo,babe why you doing like this...I vex enter bathroom....I came out all good....she be like what were tou doing in there...oya come....I be like "orie time daru...ko Shi kuro Nile mi...

2 Likes

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Greystone: 1:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Yes.
First time was back in the university.
Girl liked me but I had a gf and was forming faithful niggah.
After my babe and i broke up i went back to try my luck but the babe refused...

Till tomorrow I still dey regret...

5 Likes

Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by CaptainGOOD: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Many times
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by freedomchild: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2019
yes. back then in my year 2, there is this girl who works in salon I met. She wanted a relationship with me but I turned her down because i don't love her.. she was desperate that she started bringing and forgeting her clothing in my one room apartment I rented newly then. hmm, I immediately stopped her before it goes outta hand. she wanted to have sex with me that day but I declined.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by freedomchild: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2019
yes. back then in my year 2, there is this girl who works in salon I met. She wanted a relationship with me but I turned her down because i don't love her.. she was desperate that she started bringing and forgeting her clothing in my one room apartment I rented newly then. hmm, I immediately stopped her before it goes outta hand. she wanted to have sex with me that day but I declined. some girls sha
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Yes I have. One of the girls I turned down got violent, and it only took the grace of God for me not to hit her.
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by ashawopikin(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Never
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by nanakgh(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Na, son ya boy is an alpha. Islay all em kitties
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by Abee79(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Yes, back in the days, there was a class mate that pestered me! The girl was damn sexy and curvy! It got to the point that one day she got angry and started shouting at me in class, telling me "Abee, you are slacking O!". My guys were like, "Guy, just give this girl wetin she want make we rest abeg. I told them if they cared so much about me, they should help her out of her misery. Shoo! Is it a crime to be handsome? undecided
Besides, no be every food be for chopping lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
NuclearReactor:
The way ladies manupilate guys using their lack of self control as a bait is getting worrisome
Am not forming saint, but i dont and wont allow girls use sexual urge as a bait to get sth from me, if i choose to have sex with u i did it on my own terms and accord and not by ur "feminine allure"!!
And if she doesn't want anything in return?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes Someone Can Have orgasms During Rape / Types Of Girls You Should Use Condom For / Can’t Believe They Have Hack 911.re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.