Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking (66431 Views)

Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Makapedia: 12:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Great and amazing
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Dailyschoolnews: 4:17am On Jun 30, 2017
safiaapussy:

You're the darker and uglier version of a Silver Back Gorilla.

If you Google ugly na your picture go first show grin.

Arik Air fit land on the gap between your eyes.

Even Safiaa no go see you, werey

You took this serious and for this, I say thank you. Some persons online can be so so annoying..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by baddosky1: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
What is it with Africans and big b00ty? It doesn't guarantee good sex so why the f0rk do you make these big b00ty women famous?

You don't know what you are saying. I have f*cked babes with big booty and small ones and I can boldly state that if you bang a girl with big booty doggie-style(while she kneels and you are bent over squatting "not kneeling" ), her butt-cheeks will caress your shaft while her vjay caresses the tip of your instrument. The kind of orgasm you will experience from it is out of this world.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by NwaJozi: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2017
I want to beat
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmmm, she has the time to show off, she needs to be more involved in her working place.
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
how this one wan take arrest me?
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trash.

She is so sexually unappealing..that if I even happen to bed her, I will not even moan and I will ejaculate with my eyes open.

Nna na wa for you o , na with closed eyes you wan ejaculate before
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Kendroid: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
My Future Crush! grin
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Chijosky(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Guys like us care more about the back view

just kidding
ma Nigga, nothing to kid about.. I for save the picture if they show the back view, just for future use..
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by Chikelue2000(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chijosky:
ma Nigga, nothing to kid about.. I for save the picture if they show the back view, just for future use..
lol my niggar
Re: Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking by safiaapussy: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

You took this serious and for this, I say thank you. Some persons online can be so so annoying..

See Safiaa, I'm doing great things grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / "He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.