Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love (4378 Views)

Lovers On The Loose / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Ladies And Gents,how Did You Loose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
make i no talk much una knw me, do anyhow and i go sacrifice this thread face u

This is my problem, i love my gf, i swear love is not the problem but of late i dont enjoy sex with her anymore, its not her fault its me, anytime she tires anything i always look for a reason to refuse, baby the ac is not on, baby am hungry, baby i just woke up, work was stressful, baby i dont like what u said yesterday

she hasnt changed, she is still beautiful and sexy but i think that i am losing touch with her sex appeal and this is sombody that i want to marry, my cheating has increased recently because of this

there was this day i told that i was not going to be home till 11pm so she wouldnt come over because i wanted to spend the night with another, i dont love or enjoy these girls but my body responds to them more than my gf

i have read and asked around somhow nothing works, i have starved myself off sex self no way, if i tell her she will form understanding but i knw her, once i say it i have declared war embarassed i dont knw if guys here have had this problem but this is new for me, i usually throw my feelings up and down, now that its going to one person this is happening. I swear i still love her
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by IamSINZ(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
make i no talk much una knw me, do anyhow and i go sacrifice this thread face u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
There's more to a relationship than sex. If you're losing interest, then end it.
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Benita27:
There's more to a relationship than sex. If you're losing interest, then end it.
I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Cholls(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
my brother very simple move on
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jude again...
Having sex since you were 10....
Yet nothing to show for it in your life history!!
No go hustle... keep fvcking!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Dotwillis1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
tell it to her face
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
There's a mistake in your topic. It's "interest" not "interesting".

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cholls:
my brother very simple move on
its not easy like that, i love this girl, she still makes me smile and i love being around her
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:
There's a mistake in your topic. It's "interest" not "interesting".
thanks oya tips biko
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dotwillis1:
tell it to her face
she get temper, telling her no even dey my mind, i just need a way to get that spark again, back then i dont leave her alone cry
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Jude again...

Having sex since you were 10....

Yet nothing to show for it in your life history!!

No go hustle... keep fvcking!!
despite all that i look better than u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even my shitt fine pass u, calm down make i handle my issue first, go wait for me for page 2

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by IamSINZ(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
To the topic: OP, there are two things I usually do each time I find myself in your situation.

* I don't just starve myself of sex, I starve myself of her presence. Over familiarity could make you loose interest. Give it a week or two, no calls or texts, trust me, the rebound sex would be mind blowing! grin

* It's time to sow wild oats... grin
I'll explain this at the mansion.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by goodmorning40: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
U love her
U wan marry her
Yet u are sleeping around
U better end it and free the girl
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
despite all that i look better than u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even my shitt fine pass u, calm down make i handle my issue first, go wait for me for page 2

You always had this wish that you look better than me.... carry go...

But tell me, why did I Fvck your girlfriend, since you looked better?

lol... if I am 0, then you are -1.

I know you won't understand.. You go school??

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamSINZ:
To the topic: OP, there are two things I usually do each time I find myself in your situation.

* I don't just starve myself of sex, I starve myself of her presence. Over familiarity could make you loose interest. Give it a week or two, no calls or texts, trust me, the rebound sex would be mind blowing! grin

* It's time to sow wild oats... grin
I'll explain this at the mansion.
i read that method but if i ignore her for 2weeks na break up be that na, u knw how girls dey think na and she get this attitude thing, if she vex the begging no be here, she like drama pass food, na her wahala self i like but this issue has been bothering me
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by dacblogger: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why won't you lose interest when you have use fuccckk and kill her...Once a cheat,always a cheat.
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Cholls(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
its not easy like that, i love this girl, she still makes me smile and i love being around her
my brother stop being a chump get back into the game flip plates and stop making it hard for yourself
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by keylogger(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
You Have Another kitten Elsewhere. Or You Are Growing More Brains Than Balls.
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You always had this wish that you look better than me.... carry go...

But tell me, why did I Fvck your girlfriend, since you looked better?

lol... if I am 0, then you are -1.

I know you won't understand.. You go school??
bush ok make i give u one last reply for the road, i have seen ur pictures not one or two na u still dey ur profile, abi u wan deny urself, u dont compare to me, no bother, that christmas chicken look that u have going for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg i no wan laugh

Make i sch u small for free even ur maths u still admit that i am greater than u tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
i read that method but if i ignore her for 2weeks na break up be that na, u knw how girls dey think na and she get this attitude thing, if she vex the begging no be here, she like drama pass food, na her wahala self i like but this issue has been bothering me
Why won't you loose interest when you can't give yourselves common two weeks break. grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by IamSINZ(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:

Its even better that way. Make's you desire her the more. Make's the romance more intense wink
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Over time, I think, it's common to hit a rough patch (a rut) in your sexual relationship. I was in a relationship for over four years, it was great, and then suddenly his touch started irritating me and I couldn't stand it. We talked about it, he was very hurt. Very hurt.

I don't think you should tell her about your disinterest if you love her like you say. Think of sex differently. Think of it as a service to her. If she gets pleasure from it, it should also give you some sense of satisfaction and accomplishment while you're working through this issue. Think 'giving' not 'taking'.

Try spicing things up: role playing, toys, public locations. Just things that would give you a rush of adrenalin.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its even better that way. Make's you desire her the more. Make's the romance more intense wink
na to travel lie say dem rob me, i will try the distance thing, how abt role playing, heard that it works for some couples
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
bush ok make i give u one last reply for the road, i have seen ur pictures not one or two na u still dey ur profile, abi u wan deny urself, u dont compare to me, no bother, that christmas chicken look that u have going for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg i no wan laugh

Make i sch u small for free even ur maths u still admit that i am greater than u tongue

hahahaha...

Gi school
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
MsRoe:
Over time, I think, it's common to hit a rough patch (a rut) in your sexual relationship. I was in a relationship for over four years, it was great, and then suddenly his touch started irritating me and I couldn't stand it. We talked about it, he was very hurt. Very hurt.

I don't think you should tell her about your disinterest if you love her like you say. Think of sex differently. Think of it as a service to her. If she gets pleasure from it, it should also give you some sense of satisfaction and accomplishment while you're working through this issue. Think 'giving' not 'taking'.

Try spicing things up: role playing, toys, public locations Just things that would give you a rush of adrenalin.
tot about that too, the toy is not going to happen angry b4 she picks a bigger than me intimacy gadget but role playing for nigeria get as e be oooo, game of thrones dressing kind of tin abi?
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Benita27:
Why won't you loose interest when you can't give yourselves common two weeks break. grin
if its another person ur mouth will be full of advises but when its jude no output, weldone

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:

hahahaha...

Go school you no gree... hahahahaha

Na only sex matter you carry for head with your pencil dick!!

So -1 is greater than zero in your village?

I spit on your remaining sense!!

Make banana fall on your bald hair!!

olodo!!

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

hahahaha...

Go school you no gree... hahahahaha

Na only sex matter you carry for head with your pencil dick!!

So -1 is greater than zero in your village?

I spit on your remaining sense!!

Make banana fall on your bald hair!!

olodo!!
pls sir go to page 2 and wait

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by SirMichael1: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
You wanna marry her and you're still cheating because you lost interest in sex? What then happens when you get engaged to her forever and you lost interest in sex? What will you do? Break the marriage? Huh

You asked for adviced but not to stop fūçkīñg other bitches... Dude just put yourself out of your misery abeg. undecided

itsJude:
abeg show me man wen no dey cheat make i show u a liar

I need tips to spice things up, weekend is coming and she will be here all weekend i cant continue lying to her

There he goes, unrepentant, having no iota of remorse to the atrocities he commits. When a lady cheats it will be him and his that will come swaying that fingers and typing crazy things... Because you live in a zoo where the men are uncultivated doesn't mean all men are beast that fūçks any female animal in their geographical location (zoo)

Whatever you do, I don't care just make sure that you use condom though. I don't want you to produce your type of specie again.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
SirMichael1:
You wanna marry her and you're still cheating because you lost interest in sex? What then happens when you get engaged to her forever and you lost interest in sex? What will you do? Break the marriage? Huh

You asked for adviced but not to stop fūçkīñg other bitches... Dude just put yourself out of your misery abeg. undecided
abeg show me man wen no dey cheat make i show u a liar

I need tips to spice things up, weekend is coming and she will be here all weekend i cant continue lying to her
Re: What Do You Do When You Loose Sexual Interest In Som1 You Love by IamSINZ(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
na to travel lie say dem rob me, i will try the distance thing, how abt role playing, heard that it works for some couples

You said you're the one with the problem, and you know it's psychological. Your sex life has lost its lustre because there's no more excitement. Una don fúck with all the style for Kamasutra - it's time to take a break from each other in order to re-ignite that spark that was once there. Breaking-up may even awaken your desire once again. It's an extreme move, but think about it.

As for role playing, that depends on how comfortable you both are experimenting wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / Lady Marries Best Friend's Dad, Now They All Vacation Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.