Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 (4377 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / A Lady I Met On Social Media Suddenly Changed After I Told Her This / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by IamAirforce1: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
My growing up was fun
I was a good kid back then and so loved by many.

I got the best mom in the world and my siblings got my back and loved me so much.

I got the best mom in the world and she thought me to be respectful, treat everyone the same way I want to be treated and everything was cool till I visited Aunty Dolapo that Saturday evening.

Aunty dolapo was a family friend and she always buy me chocolate everytime she comes to our house.
My aunt take me to her house sometimes till I started going her house alone but with a clear mind because I was a kid and so innocent.

That fateful evening, I went to aunt dolapo's house because I was the only one at home, my mom and siblings have all gone out and house was boring.

So I was watching an action film till Aunt ask me to come sit next to her on the sofa, and I obeyed innocently.

So one thing led to another, and I found myself in bed with a lady who is of the same age with my elder sister.

She told me never to tell anyone and that if I agree to that, she would take me to Disneyland come Christmas.

So after that day, I lost my innocence.
I never got to tell no one about it till now.

I felt I've been deprived of my innocence but I never got to talk about it to anyone but I was a fan of Disney.

Aunty dolapo kept to her promise but after that sexxx incident, I lost every respect I got for her.

I started seeing as as nothing but a prostitute.
An opportunist who stole my innocence.

My perception about women changed completely so I never got to love no woman.

My perception changed about relationships that I don't think about loving no woman no more.
All I got in mind was sexx, sex and sex.

Aunty dolapo is now married but my innocence was never returned.

I became a bad boy who only wanted sex in a relationship.

This year alone, I've dated 3 girls and we break up because I never got to love back.

It's crazy but I can't help it.

Life of Airforce1

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by ExpensiveG: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
.As u praise your MAMA I just weak for wetin I wan talk....

One love to our all MAMA, na dem be our STEPPING STONES.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
i dey come, make i download Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee - Despacito ft. Justin Bieber

If u neva hear this song ure missing biggest song of the year

in other news 2moro is friday

5 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
shocked send me dolapo number makebi report am to UN

1 Like

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by 14teenK: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make I stop for this club and wait for the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
TBH, I've been anxiously waiting for Thursday blockbuster from op to ease today's stress cheesy cheesy
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by superemmy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Doesn't sound like you were raped to me. More like consensual agreement to visit Disneyland undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Raydos: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please Decrease The Volume Of The Window...... Heat Is Happening To Me

3 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by ekensi01: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
fp loading. Let me put my condom in the toilet first. Hiv is still alive. Be smart and get the best.

Like my page for free. @signature
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Raydos:
Please Decrease The Volume Of The Window...... Heat Is Happening To Me
What does this even mean?
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg sum1 shud help me with popcorn.Nollywood is live in NL.grin grin
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Raydos: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What does this even mean?
Even Is Place For Godliness
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Fadiga24(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Airforce1 dedicated to making nairaland entertaining.

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
my brother very soon nairaland will be paying you per post say amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Which innocence?? This one weak me
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by decatalyst(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
He finally told us the reason behind his unnecessary hype, flaunting, jabbing, hating, music... grin grin

Innocence fall on you! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by NairalandCS(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by IamAirforce1: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ok
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by apholaryn: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
oya tuale fr u..lienus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Stevengerd(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op... Who Knack U Awori Jazz Naw, May Make You Deh Confess Like Dis.

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by adaksbullet: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
My growing up was fun
I was a good kid back then and so loved by many.

I got the best mom in the world and my siblings got my back and loved me so much.

I got the best mom in the world and she thought me to be respectful, treat everyone the same way I want to be treated and everything was cool till I visited Aunty Dolapo that Saturday evening.

Aunty dolapo was a family friend and she always buy me chocolate everytime she comes to our house.
My aunt take me to her house sometimes till I started going her house alone but with a clear mind because I was a kid and so innocent.

That fateful evening, I went to aunt dolapo's house because I was the only one at home, my mom and siblings have all gone out and house was boring.

So I was watching an action film till Aunt ask me to come sit next to her on the sofa, and I obeyed innocently.

So one thing led to another, and I found myself in bed with a lady who is of the same age with my elder sister.

She told me never to tell anyone and that if I agree to that, she would take me to Disneyland come Christmas.

So after that day, I lost my innocence.
I never got to tell no one about it till now.

I felt I've been deprived of my innocence but I never got to talk about it to anyone but I was a fan of Disney.

Aunty dolapo kept to her promise but after that sexxx incident, I lost every respect I got for her.

I started seeing as as nothing but a prostitute.
An opportunist who stole my innocence.

My perception about women changed completely so I never got to love no woman.

My perception changed about relationships that I don't think about loving no woman no more.
All I got in mind was sexx, sex and sex.

Aunty dolapo is now married but my innocence was never returned.

I became a bad boy who only wanted sex in a relationship.

This year alone, I've dated 3 girls and we break up because I never got to love back.

It's crazy but I can't help it.

Life of Airforce1

Lalasticlala
buhari health his falled on u lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Pheals(f): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Am tired of u guys saying dey rape u mtchwww!
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by professorfal: 1:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Pheals:
The best of us don't say that this one is a moron_.

3 Likes

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by konkonbilo(m): 3:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Tahrah:
Abeg sum1 shud help me with popcorn.Nollywood is live in NL.grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by femi4: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Go beg Aunty Dolapo.....she don use your Aisiki join. That's why career wise, you no fit blow
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Pheals:

All women are rapist!

Money rapist angry

1 Like

Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by fernandooleku(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
na now i just understand why ur life no stable, ur career just dey flunctuate like NEPA... u better go beg aunty Dolapo make she return ur glory...
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Elijahhopelarry(m): 6:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2017
IamAirforce1, how was aunty Dolapo's pussy?
Did you cum in her?
How many rounds did you go?
What style, doggy?
Did you fork her butthole?
Did you lick her pussy?
Did she suck your tiny teenage prick?
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Amarabae(f): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2017
*yawns* so what do you want us to do?
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by Stevengerd(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Pheals:
Na You Dem Rape, Why Are U Taking It Too Serious. We Knw Say Dis Nigga Dey Crave For Attention.
Re: My Perception About Women Changed After I Was Raped At 16 by DonHummer(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2017
I dey always avoid this OP thread like plague, I don't know how I mistakingly entered this one without checking the name of the OP, and as usual I wasn't disappointed. Aunty dolapo ko, uncle Ibrahim niangry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

[pics] The Youngest Yahoo Boy You've Ever Seen / Discovery: A Bite From Brazilian Spider Causes Erection For 4 Hours (photos) / 20 Women Share Their First-time Lesbian Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.