Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

#poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ (1448 Views)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / The Very First Kiss [*_*] {*_*} / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
ladies which you prefer

1.) an handsome guy with cheek bones that depicts his mascularity (in his face).............i.e a mascular look wink

OR

2.) an handsome guy with and oval chubby face (without visible cheekbones) that shows a near feminine and playboy look wink

guys which do you prefer too

1.) a beautiful lady with an oval / round smooth face that you could cup in ur hands and fit perfectly wink

OR

2.) a beautiful lady with slight cheek bones that when she smiles it all gathers at the top there were you peck / kiss them good wink

Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
@ 2nd male pics,

@Op is that not hosea chanchez?

#YOLO
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
i prefer me a bae with cheekbones.
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
i prefer me a handsome nigga with cheekbones.

jesu!!!

Bros? shocked shocked shocked
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
@ 2nd male pics,

@Op is that not hosea chanchez?

#YOLO

yeah he is

and errrmmm are you gay? undecided
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah he is

and errrmmm are you gay? undecided

Noo, noo, noo. . .Why asking?

#YOLO
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Girls with cheekbone give amazing head.
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by RENOWNED2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
anybody wey need cheekbone,call me.. ....I wan sell some of my own. grin
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
i prefer me a bae with cheekbones.
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by adajoe555: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
The one with cheek bone jare
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by iweecureyou: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:
ladies which you prefer

1.) an handsome guy with cheek bones that depicts his mascularity (in his face).............i.e a mascular look wink

OR

2.) an handsome guy with and oval chubby face (without visible cheekbones) that shows a near feminine and playboy look wink

guys which do you prefer too

1.) a beautiful lady with an oval / round smooth face that you could cup in ur hands and fit perfectly wink

OR

2.) a beautiful lady with slight cheek bones that when she smiles it all gathers at the top there were you peck / kiss them good wink
Me i am pefer a babe with two sheek bones ontop her heardangry
itsjude plis cum

1 Like

Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

Noo, noo, noo. . .Why asking?

#YOLO

why would you pic the second "male" pic huh?

When na ladies own i ask make dem guys choose from
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
For the guys..... I am d number 2 type...no visible cheekbones
For d ladies.....any type would do so long she has ASS!!!!
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Girls with cheekbone give amazing head.

my nigga cheesy cheesy cheesy

how you take know
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
luminouz:
For the guys..... I am d number 2 type...no visible cheekbones
For d ladies.....any type would do so long she has ASS!!!!

hmmmm bad guy...............

issoraite............
Re: #poll: With Or Without Cheek Bones??? *_* <_> ¤_¤ by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm bad guy...............

issoraite............
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

First Of All *introduction*a Nairalander And His Heartrob Celebrated Their Intro / If She Is This Kind Of Girl’ You Don’t Need To Wear CONDOM / US Actress Exposes Vagin@ Tattoo & Nipple$ In 'n@ked' Lingerie(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.