Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? (22711 Views)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by ajebuter(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
They are going from door-to-door to tender an apology to deceived and gullible Nigerians.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, where are those morrafukas??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by xcolanto(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin ;I remember back in the days after the election the sai baba and buhari's were all over the place lambasting the hell out us ..they were so proud of themselves and their political party APC. hmmmm!! we told them back then about the re-packaged Buhari as he still the sectional leader that he use to be but they refuse to listen. Now the chicken has come home to roost and they have all ran away into oblivion..wonder shall never end.This is a typical example of how the youth traded their future to a sick and old man who is a religious and tribal bigot across board on the alter of blind follower-ship..now look at the mess we are now in and they are no where to be found.Its shame.

Good thing you have been around the block long enough to witness the high end hypocrisy of these sai trekkers! I actually went back to my old post before the elections and most of them have deactivated, gone cold, dumb, mute or just too ashamed to raise their ugly heads. Am sure most of them reformed to these new miscreants we have running around here now but unfortunately there's no market for them to trend on anymore so them too shall go extinct.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Realkenny(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
scribble:
They are reading bible

Lamentations to be precise
chai

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2017
They're even trekking more due to increased poverty and woes. Fools.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Ngokafor(f): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2017
obonujoker:

Why are you running away from politics section??

..The tsunami of criticisms and condemnation of buhari/apc's incompetent and failed admin became too much for him to bear,so my guy had to port cheesy..

..If na you nko?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by bejeria101(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Their trek was in vain. The resident evil of asorock don clear their doubt. Jesse jagz said *my flow sicker than my president* hehehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Ngokafor(f): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
bilazego:
omenkaresurrects, omenkasummsaults, ngeneukwuana, madguy, sharki, oya o food is ready!

..lmao!! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by stagger: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
I have not heard "Sai baba" anywhere in the last one year plus. Where dem dey naa?

Sai baba! angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Timfreds(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
They are on their way trekking back from Abuja to where they started their journey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Ngokafor(f): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2017
xcolanto:

Good thing you have been around the block long enough to witness the high end hypocrisy of these sai trekkers! I actually went back to my old post before the elections and most of them have deactivated, gone cold, dumb, mute or just too ashamed to raise their ugly heads. Am sure most of them reformed to these new miscreants we have running around here now but unfortunately there's no market for them to trend on anymore so them too shall go extinct.

..I was around as well and witnessed everything then..Now many of them have left in shame while the remaining ones have changed monickers several times to evade detection..

..I have never seen people with more short-sightedness and stuppidity than those sai barbarians' chanters.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by xcolanto(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I was around as well and witnessed everything then..Now many of them have left in shame while the remaining ones have changed monickers several times to evade detection..

..I have never seen people with more short-sightedness and stuppidity than those sai barbarians' chanters.

grin grin grin
@bold
You must have your radar working over time in search of them loosers tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Ngokafor(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
xcolanto:

grin grin grin
@bold
You must have your radar working over time in search of them loosers tongue

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by animalscientist(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Those People Have Died Of Hunger And Pain

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Entom(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2017
there are trekking to see him in Uk hospital

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by FakoMaybach1: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2017
i have no qualms with the Hausa people that shouted sai baba, it is understandable they wanted power back to the North.
The people i feel like swearing for is the southerners that for one foolish sentiment or the other chose to back a tyrant, a dictator, an economic ninny, a misogynist that believes women should be in the kitchen, a chauvinist that doesnt shake women, a bigot and a religious fanatic.
Buhari is a colossal, monumental and humongous mistake; they should kowtow 5000 times to God for forgiveness

Well i heard he settled many of them with Npower, but he did not give them the tablets he promised them hence they cant come online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by positivetaught: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
The mugus are all suffering from "buhathritis" now n praying for science to find a cure asap

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by eodavids(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
That trecking which greeted Buharis victory is responsible for the hardship in our country.

If a president emerges after an election, people should ride good cars to go and greet him. Not introducing suffering and hardship which seek to inform the newly elected leader that extreme suffering is a welcome idea.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Lilimax(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
xcolanto:
Awon trekkers oshi!!

Berem. idumuose barcanista, obiageli mynd44 Ngwakwe OAM4J, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva priscaoge
Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjones ,, aresa , Caseless,abagworo, ilugunboy
Reminds me of these names and there trust on Buhari led APC government during the last grin
What later changed?
They've been scammed big time embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Lilimax(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin ;I remember back in the days after the election the sai baba and buhari's were all over the place lambasting the hell out us ..they were so proud of themselves and their political party APC. hmmmm!! we told them back then about the re-packaged Buhari as he still the sectional leader that he use to be but they refuse to listen. Now the chicken has come home to roost and they have all ran away into oblivion..wonder shall never end.This is a typical example of how the youth traded their future to a sick and old man who is a religious and tribal bigot across board on the alter of blind follower-ship..now look at the mess we are now in and they are no where to be found.Its shame.
I remember this clause abi na phrase: 'Even if he presents NEPA bill, we will still vote for him' grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by eodavids(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bravura143:
Don't joke around with your business's reputation, own an impressive website today and win over new clients and customers!!

Well, Bravura how can I get the e- commerce website?
Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by xcolanto(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lilimax:

Reminds me of these names and there trust on Buhari led APC government during the last grin
What later changed?
They've been scammed big time embarassed embarassed

Yh actually had to go back in time to fish them out! I wonder what their lives are like now? Some would be out of real jobs not this BMC rubbish they get likes for. Some would have relocated to their villages due to economic recession. Life indeed has a way of kicking one in the butt for wrong choices made.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by ibombiz: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
They must have been running by now, I can't still figure out the uttered stupidity that lead young Nigerian's to vote in this Man @ that Age alone. not to even mentioned his IQ level, let alone Education. It A shame...

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by GuntersChain(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
let them come and trek to london, they fell for the change mantra, atleast nobody will ask you for your party id card when you goto the market to purchase edible and non edible items. Prices have skyrocketed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by whizzyleejr(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
They've gotten an ankle dislocation since then

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Respect55(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
tomakint:

My brother don't even bother with those mumus why not concentrate on those funny "Sai Buhari Chanters" who have since gone mute in serious shock and shame at the embarrassment their god, Buhari, is dishing out to their shameful faces. You know those I am referring to bro.
I like ur command of English

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by tobsvent: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Died 4 Wisdom Deficiency.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by obonujoker(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
modath:

I didn't run... I only took a walk cos the people that make sense in any debate here are very scarce....People can make their points without turning things into a circus...

I do respond to mentions like i just did now but only to sensible folks, dem irritating kids i put the R button on as usual, this is 2017, no time to tolerate nonsense...

Cheers.. smiley

U liar..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by queenblossom(f): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
They must be somewhere dying of hunger and starvation. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by DrMaths(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
agarawu23:

Even after leaving politics section for u guys, u guys still spam my moniker. grin angry I don't exchange brawls with brats again in the name of politics cool

You Are Even Useless!!!

For Showed Your Shameful and Disgraceful moniker In a Thread Like This!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) / 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.