Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? (22707 Views)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Eazybay(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Babacele:
I'm here and trust me PMB better pass Clueless for we prefer a gworo chewing vegetable bastard who can manage the country from the mess left it by Igbos and their masters like ibb to a "stealing is not corruption" that you Igbos pushed to political death by destroying his government instead of helping him by deploying the eldorado skills you so much disturb our ears with in your proposed PDP Biafla e.g by fixing the second Niger bridge for 6 years. I'm in the mood bro,bring it on .

We should TRUST u

My guy dis govt is bleeding you out!! You are paying through your nose for EVERYTHING and due to ur pride u can't cry out?

U even tag Biafra to PDP to show your level of reasoning.
So PDP is sponsoring KANU and the Biafra march? Which faction?

Buhari so far has shown no clue bro. Even ur APC cohorts are saying we should give him time, u are here defending the indefensible.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by lenghtinny(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just look at the idiot in the pictures angry....

Nigga feeling fly like say na him win election

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by sagaxity(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
OP did i read trek?

Why are you wicked na

When jona dey, food surplus; the spill over wey remain na im boys use dey trek for buhari..now wey our foods dey recession with the economy... u think of trekking, na equivalent of planning to commit suicide be that:; ..... OP, OP don't kill another person's child .....

No say I no warn you...

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Babacele: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eazybay:

We should TRUST u

My guy dis govt is bleeding you out!! You are paying through your nose for EVERYTHING and due to ur pride u can't cry out?

U even tag Biafra to PDP to show your level of reasoning.
So PDP is sponsoring KANU and the Biafra march? Which faction?

Buhari so far has shown no clue bro. Even ur APC cohorts are saying we should give him time, u are here defending the indefensible.

do you understand my use of the word' trust'? Simply, l was saying you can be sure that I will mos def defend PMB even in his mistakes when rogues and their hirelings who plundered the country unrepentantly come around to pontificate on how the country should be managed .

All sane Nigerians know those who bled this country hence we sent them away in 2015. The lifeblood of any economy is money, and when you cut the financial aorta by unleashing unprecedented socioeconomic boko harams on your nation- e.g sabotaging your own military, squandering the gains from $100+ oil sales like keeping $53m as remnant of a looted $200m in a toilet in ikoyi, or assembling job seeking youths, extorting and murdering them, etc- such economy would not loose some blood? It is that comatose state you leaches left the nation that Dr PMB has been trying to revive .
Igbos agitations are fraudulent agitations originating from the 2015 defeats of the PDP which that criminal saTANoid KANU campaigned for. So it is a PDP agitation and we are going to shoot it down like we did in 2015. you can't just suddenly snap into madness after loosing an election and want the whole of Igbo to embrace that lunacy by packaging it as Biafra.
Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Eazybay(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Babacele:

do you understand my use of the word' trust'? Simply, l was saying you can be sure that I will mos def defend PMB even in his mistakes when rogues and their hirelings who plundered the country unrepentantly come around to pontificate on how the country should be managed .

All sane Nigerians know those who bled this country hence we sent them away in 2015. The lifeblood of any economy is money, and when you cut the financial aorta by unleashing unprecedented socioeconomic boko harams on your nation- e.g sabotaging your own military, squandering the gains from $100+ oil sales like keeping $53m as remnant of a looted $200m in a toilet in ikoyi, or assembling job seeking youths, extorting and murdering them, etc- such economy would not loose some blood? It is that comatose state you leaches left the nation that Dr PMB has been trying to revive .
Igbos agitations are fraudulent agitations originating from the 2015 defeats of the PDP which that criminal saTANoid KANU campaigned for. So it is a PDP agitation and we are going to shoot it down like we did in 2015. you can't just suddenly snap into madness after loosing an election and want the whole of Igbo to embrace that lunacy by packaging it as Biafra.

Pls endeavor to make sense.. So this govt does NOT have money? When we already see money in the ECA? When oil is selling above the benchmark, triple for power, stamp duty, no subsidy? Did the govt tell u dey lack funds? In just 2yrs dey incurred abt 15tn? Do u know what leeches even mean? Stop going over and over d same ish.. Dis govt cannot even complete Lagos/Ibadan expressway which was already underway b4 dey came in!! Why have the peeps who investigated the 53m not come back with a report? Why was d arms committee scrapped?

Bro you have been fooled, its difficult to accept now but the days to come would show you.

As for Biafra, u said "we" would shoot in down? Even Buhari is scared of using this kinda language. The agitation started after PDP lost makes it a PDP agitation? Do u av proof the protesters are PDP members?

The agitation is at fever pitch because PMB has failed just like 84, and even his faithfuls are screaming "restructuring"..

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Babacele: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Eazybay:

Pls endeavor to make sense.. So this govt does NOT have money? When we already see money in the ECA? When oil is selling above the benchmark, triple for power, stamp duty, no subsidy? Did the govt tell u dey lack funds? In just 2yrs dey incurred abt 15tn? Do u know what leeches even mean? Stop going over and over d same ish.. Dis govt cannot even complete Lagos/Ibadan expressway which was already underway b4 dey came in!! Why have the peeps who investigated the 53m not come back with a report? Why was d arms committee scrapped?

Bro you have been fooled, its difficult to accept now but the days to come would show you.

As for Biafra, u said "we" would shoot in down? Even Buhari is scared of using this kinda language. The agitation started after PDP lost makes it a PDP agitation? Do u av proof the protesters are PDP members?

The agitation is at fever pitch because PMB has failed just like 84, and even his faithfuls are screaming "restructuring"..
it is difficult for advocates of stealing is corruption to accept that the NIA director ,Ayo Oke was sacked for the ikoyigate you all tried to pin on Amaechi at all costs. What more insanity can one expect from those who till hour want us deny that Chibok girls were kidnapped? No , no money was looted and no money recovered.

Why didn't you finish the road in your useless 6 years? The culprits of the arms deal have been confessing and returning their loots and the probe is still alive despite Igbos wish to kill the dasukigate.

the agitation started immediately pmb won even before he started his government....all the evidences are there of all KANU have said . sorry it is too late to change all that. Buhari has always been called to save the nation anytime she s raped and we wont allow any opportunists flaunting some gibberish called ' restructuring' to derail that this time around unlike 1985 when una master Ibb came and ' restructured' the nation by raping her to coma.

forget all the political talk. so what are they going to restructure when KANU wants succession?
Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Eazybay(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Babacele:
it is difficult for advocates of stealing is corruption to accept that the NIA director ,Ayo Oke was sacked for the ikoyigate you all tried to pin on Amaechi at all costs. What more insanity can one expect from those who till hour want us deny that Chibok girls were kidnapped? No , no money was looted and no money recovered.

Why didn't you finish the road in your useless 6 years? The culprits of the arms deal have been confessing and returning their loots and the probe is still alive despite Igbos wish to kill the dasukigate.

the agitation started immediately pmb won even before he started his government....all the evidences are there of all KANU have said . sorry it is too late to change all that. Buhari has always been called to save the nation anything she s raped and we wont allow any opportunists flaunting gibberish called ' restructuring' to derail that this time around unlike 1985 when una master Ibb came and ' restructured' the nation and raped her to coma.

forget all the political talk. so what are they going to when KANU wants succession?

Lolzzz the nation only starts to be in coma when Buhari enters abi? I really want PMB to go 8yrs so that Nigeria can be great again. Since u fanatics still attach the word "great" to this govt.. Well, he said he has almost fulfilled his promises hope u agree with dat too.. I don't have time for argument as in ur opinion we are on the path to greatness.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Babacele: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Eazybay:

Lolzzz the nation only starts to be in coma when Buhari enters abi? I really want PMB to go 8yrs so that Nigeria can be great again. Since u fanatics still attach the word "great" to this govt.. Well, he said he has almost fulfilled his promises hope u agree with dat too.. I don't have time for argument as in ur opinion we are on the path to greatness.
you don't even want to know and learn what state Shagari and NPN left Nigeria when they told us to prepare for austerity while still raping the nation just like ponzi iweala told us in 2014 to prepare for recession after supervising and coordinating the worst heist on millions of Nigerians . Each time ,Buhari comes to rescue the nation only for opportunists to rear their ugly heads which we shall cut off this time around. The struggle is no longer Buhari's and we shall protect it with everything, I repeat everything.
Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by VanBommel(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2017
Agbaletu:

Are you sure?
I would rather walk for Shakau. Agbaletu will never do that o.
grin grin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Eazybay(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Babacele:
you don't even want to know and learn what state Shagari and NPN left Nigeria when they told us to prepare for austerity while still raping the nation just like ponzi iweala told us in 2014 to prepare for recession after supervising and coordinating the worst heist on take millions of Nigerians . Each time ,Buhari comes to rescue the nation only for opportunists to rear their ugly heads which we shall cut off this time around. The struggle is no longer Buhari's and we shall protect it with everything, I repeat everything.

Pls protect it oooooo.. I'm done with this discourse. Keep rescuing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by praxisnetworks: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2017
VanBommel:
abeg shut up your rubbish e-mouth. You're not making any sense at all. May what you're suffering now never stop. Smello
Modath she's hiding in the crypto currency section... With her multiple monikers

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Lighthouseman: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2017
obonujoker:
Demdem a.k.a dekdek
Vedaxcool
Beremx
Hungerbad
Passing shot a.k.a dropshot
Rilwayne

MODATH...

Its been long I saw the comment of these monikers....

Buhari media centre no longer pays and can't afford to pay nepa bills. its to your tent o bmc

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by jjjjj2017: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2017
Babacele:
[s]you don't even want to know and learn what state Shagari and NPN left Nigeria when they told us to prepare for austerity while still raping the nation just like ponzi iweala told us in 2014 to prepare for recession after supervising and coordinating the worst heist on take millions of Nigerians . Each time ,Buhari comes to rescue the nation only for opportunists to rear their ugly heads which we shall cut off this time around. The struggle is no longer Buhari's and we shall protect it with everything, I repeat everything.[/s]
STFU!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Babacele: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:
STFU!
You aint seen nothing yet.
Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by jjjjj2017: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Babacele:
You aint seen nothing yet.
u need to consult ur history textbook

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Naijiant: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
They are trying to trek to London to look or Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Babacele: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:
u need to consult ur history textbook
mtchew, which history? is it not happening before me?
Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by prospero5(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
kceewhyte:
OP is this how you use to do grin
OK now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Atiku Bagudu / Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.