Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Case closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (2287 Views)

case closed / Case Closed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Case closed
Re: Case closed by Victornezzar: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Tester ko....screw driver ni grin
no be only test
It's good ur Bro dd d ryt tin b4 he would be encountering difficulties in the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Angelben10(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2017
undecided

Re: Case closed by Adedaniel211(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Woman sabi lie pass devil...

1 Like

Re: Case closed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Ladies na ogbonnis shocked
Re: Case closed by Oladimejyy(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
I would have advice you but i wasn't among three wise men who visited Jesus so keep doing your wish
Re: Case closed by yomi007k(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy

God jus saved u from marrying a chronic liar.

She only tells u she loves u because its wat u want to hear bro.....if u dig deeper, im sure she still has alot ....because she is covering plenty.

.....Go for thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
The issue sef get k-leg. When ladies are cheating, they start giving unending excuses to justify their actions

It's just a matter of time before she dumps your ass bro
Re: Case closed by cerowo(f): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Jst 2 read comments
Re: Case closed by KvnGRezz(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Bro dump her bitchy ass olready mane grin
Re: Case closed by balash(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
This is the reason why what your brother and the lady have is called 'relationship' I don't just understand you guys and the way you just conclude blindly.

First of stop frolicking into your gf personal contents like you are a saint yourself, when a guy does their own stuffs he is a badass but a lady is a cheat and a player.

Some guys needs to understand one thing, some ladies have been promised, deceived and lied to in the hands of guys that are even more caring and smooth talker than you, some guys even take you home to their mother and only to get inbetween your pant and when they are tired they just 'LEAVE'

Ladies are the worst in the receiving ends here, they have been cheated on, beaten, deceived, lied to by even the best of guys on earth that you can NEVER live up to. Don't we just understand they also needs time, some ladies have been so hurt that when you come ask her out she just say yes, when u lie and deceive her and sleeps with her she just open her legs and afterwards go home because that's what we guys want and they are tired. But some ladies will only appreciate everything about you as a guy the day they say 'I DO' relationships don't mean commitment to them entirely because it's a road they have plied countless time

Before you judge anyone, think this through well and understand if this lady in question is your sister or daughter, how would you feel.

Not all ladies are strong enough to withstand been hurt countless times, from the guys message, you don't notice anything bad except that she didn't write things down about you and she has only loved 2 guys who hurt her feelings and she's trying with another again who is on the brink of hurting her again. You didn't caught her with a man, you just judging with her past stories, like you are saint as well.

If your brother is looking for cheap way to break up he should let us know and stop this nonsense excuse.

N:B am a guy and we guys needs to start been matured in a relationship. This excuse is lame my brother, u don't eat and you tired. Get cheap ticket to have a fresh air on the railway track my brother. You need to growup

5 Likes

Re: Case closed by jorion(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
balash:
This is the reason why what your brother and the lady have is called 'relationship' I don't just understand you guys and the way you just conclude blindly.

First of stop frolicking into your gf personal contents like you are a saint yourself, when a guy does their own stuffs he is a badass but a lady is a cheat and a player.

Some guys needs to understand one thing, some ladies have been promised, deceived and lied to in the hands of guys that are even more caring and smooth talker than you, some guys even take you home to their mother and only to get inbetween your pant and when they are tired they just 'LEAVE'

Ladies are the worst in the receiving ends here, they have been cheated on, beaten, deceived, lied to by even the best of guys on earth that you can NEVER live up to. Don't we just understand they also needs time, some ladies have been so hurt that when you come ask her out she just say yes, when u lie and deceive her and sleeps with her she just open her legs and afterwards go home because that's what we guys want and they are tired. But some ladies will only appreciate everything about you as a guy the day they say 'I DO' relationships don't mean commitment to them entirely because it's a road they have plied countless time

Before you judge anyone, think this through well and understand if this lady in question is your sister or daughter, how would you feel.

Not all ladies are strong enough to withstand been hurt countless times, from the guys message, you don't notice anything bad except that she didn't write things down about you and she has only loved 2 guys who hurt her feelings and she's trying with another again who is on the brink of hurting her again. You didn't caught her with a man, you just judging with her past stories, like you are saint as well.

If your brother is looking for cheap way to break up he should let us know and stop this nonsense excuse.

N:B am a guy and we guys needs to start been matured in a relationship. This excuse is lame my brother, u don't eat and you tired. Get cheap ticket to have a fresh air on the railway track my brother. You need to growup

baba, park well joor. so because she foolishly allowed herself to be used by 10+ men means she can start playing kalo kalo with my feelings abi. that is why i usually tell this to any girl that i want to date, "there can't be 2 pyschos in my relationship o. if u av any skeletons, start exposing them to me. if i can manage, i will stay. if i can't, bye". this life is hard enough for guys as it is. no girl should use her stupidity to come kill me with heartache biko.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by balash(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
jorion:

baba, park well joor. so because she foolishly allowed herself to be used by 10+ men means she can start playing kalo kalo with me feelings abi. that is why i usually tell this to any girl that i want to date, "there can't be 2 pyschos in my relationship o. if u av any skeletons, start exposing them to me. if i can manage, i will stay. if i can't, bye". this life is hard enough for guys as it is. no girl should her stupidity to come kill me with heartache biko.

Who send the guy to go dey find wetin no lost? She put am insyd her gmail isn't that enough place to hide her past away. And is moving on with the dude,did the guy complain about anything about her apart from he going to draw curtains that are hidden and closed. My brother! Na a guy like u dey break girls heart and we are mandated to be accused, the only way we can defend this is to take her to the altar and if u can't, let her go

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by ghettochild(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
free dat gurl o. she been playing u for a fool. just end it wt her nownow. enuf of women taking dos who love em 4 granted.... na only dem experience heartbreak. guyman abeg keep ur money n wt time u go find anoda women dat loves u truly not on condition of payin brideprice. imagine how many shovel go don dig d hole wey u thnk say na only u dey dig

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Frankraj: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please op run for your life , this type of girl can put poison in your food . One girl also tod me she will never cheat on any man that paid her pride price meaning she has been cheating on me all these while.and told her my wife must swear an oat never to cheat on me .she run away . These set of girls are wicked and deadly and from the look of things most of them come from a very poor homes and they want to use men as bank and atm

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Cladez(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
What does she mean by testing you? if she actually did,she wouldn't have denied it at first neither would her concience prick her to sending you that text.My advice::: DITCH HER ASS.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by polimaf(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
its obvious she doesnt love you bro... Just swerve and get another finer chick.
Re: Case closed by fatymore(f): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Frankraj:
Please op run for your life , this type of girl can put poison in your food . One girl also tod me she will never cheat on any man that paid her pride price meaning she has been cheating on me all these while.and told her my wife must swear an oat never to cheat on me .she run away . These set of girls are wicked and deadly and from the look of things most of them come from a very poor homes and they want to use men as bank and atm
uhm....are you rich
Re: Case closed by fatymore(f): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Relationships based on sex never lasts❌.. Cos there will be a time when the fucker and the fuckee� will get tired of fucking each other�.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by adajoe555: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Honesty is the best police, say the truth and face it , Why lie when you know you will say the truth later, The truth will always hurt,See where it have landed you, I won't blame the guy if he ends the relationship.
Re: Case closed by bitcoinvin(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Sent to me by my brother, please advise.

So my fiancee and I live in different states and I accidentally saw some notes my fiancee wrote in her calender which I had access to because I opened the gmail account for her.

The notes were written like a diary, in one of the notes she talked about she meet a guy, in another she talked about how 2 men broke her heart and in another she talked about how she had never loved any man and how she has said I love you to men only because that is what they want to hear.

There was nothing in any note about us, despite we have been engaged for 1 year now, looking forward to the introduction in December.

When I called her to ask who wrote the notes​, she said God forbid she can never write such and she will ask her colleagues because she gave them her phone to check the calender.
I checked the note again and discovered that the notes​ were all made on a Sunday and she doen't work on Sundays.

After much argument, we decided to make peace then she now sends me a text before bed saying that she will never cheat on any man who has paid her bride price and married her and I got furious because I have been faithful to her and it's like she hasn't been.

Now I was about to give her some money to start a business because I don't like the job she's doing and she has made it like as long as I have not married her anything goes.

I called her this morning to tell her I'm done then she now decided​ to say the truth that she made the note but she did it to test me.
I was like what do you want to test me for? Test me for my fidelity or if I trust you. And how can I trust you after you continue to lie to me.

I'm just confused right now.
I want to break up with her, I'm done. Let me not waste my money and give someone to start business and tomorrow the person will leave me and say I never marry her so anything goes.

Also during the last conversation we had, she said what ever you want, let me know. Like there was little remorse

One thing i have come to Realise in life is this:A Failed Relationship will always be better than a failed Marriage...
Dont say and expect a woman to change once you marry her..A promsicious woman will always be and nothing will change her..The worst is that she can sleep with a gate-man and blame the devil.
Bro,the ball is in your court.No body kws the babe much like you do.The decision you take is entirely Yours.
Good luck!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Case closed by nitt: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
free that babe op

I'm bout to end it wt mine too.

I tried to forgive n forget wat I saw on her phone, I tried but, anytime I call and it's unanswered, automatically see those stuff flash ryt b4 ma eyes.

she loves me and from wat my guys n I can honestly say... she regretted d ish.

but, I can't be having flashes wen I call MY WIfE and she no pick.

gaskiya!

1 Like

Re: Case closed by jorion(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
balash:

Who send the guy to go dey find wetin no lost? She put am insyd her gmail isn't that enough place to hide her past away. And is moving on with the dude,did the guy complain about anything about her apart from he going to draw curtains that are hidden and closed. My brother! Na a guy like u dey break girls heart and we are mandated to be accused, the only way we can defend this is to take her to the altar and if u can't, let her go

men, don't ever try to date a girl whose past you don't know. it is very dangerous because when u finally settle down with her, those so called closed curtains will unleash her ghosts that will not only hunt her but hunt u also. guy, fear girls. i pity guys like myself who don't date much but thank God say guys don finally open my eyes on how to treat she-demons. that was how one was disturbing me to take her to mum. i loved but never trusted her, so i posted her until i could find out the truth abt who she really is (past and present) and the idiot come dey very annoyingly disrespectful sometimes. one of those her moody day, i had to start digging up casket for her head. brother, come n see crocodile tears. just imagine taking such a person to meet my mum, national disgrace. mama would never have trust in my choices of girls again.
Re: Case closed by Jelal0007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
balash:

Did u really comprehend all the guy wrote? Irrespective of whether he went looking 4 what's there or not there,facts is there are red flags that can't be ignored. This is a serious issue man,all u keep saying is how women have being lied to n deceived n bla bla bla. That's not the issue here man,the guy's curiosity led him 2 find smtin really disturbing.
Re: Case closed by Jelal0007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
jorion:

baba, park well joor. so because she foolishly allowed herself to be used by 10+ men means she can start playing kalo kalo with my feelings abi. that is why i usually tell this to any girl that i want to date, "there can't be 2 pyschos in my relationship o. if u av any skeletons, start exposing them to me. if i can manage, i will stay. if i can't, bye". this life is hard enough for guys as it is. no girl should use her stupidity to come kill me with heartache biko.
Bros,as in ehnnn......make him shift sef. Shey na talk be that one.
Re: Case closed by SirMichael1: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Everybody wants to break up without conversing thoroughly with their partner. Ask her why she wrote the note since she admitted to writting it and see where it goes from there. Follow your gut!
Re: Case closed by IdeyFindWife: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2017
balash:

That's the same way she will put anoda nigga's child "insyde" her womb concluding that it's enough to hide it away later in married life when his life is on the line.
If a girl was the OP, would you be saying this?
Being unbiased, calling for balance and sanity is one thing, simply championing causes for uncaring chicks as an unpaid "Minister for Love Affairs" is another thing.
We're all in this thing together and we know it takes one just one bad boy spoiling a good girl to start the cycle but this damn is clearly to blame here because he has made REASONABLE efforts to commit to her in a SOLELY MONOGAMOUS arrangement.
Guys like you supporting girls cheating on guys like him's the reason guys like me don't give a furk about y'all. Just furk urselves and be done with it. no promises when people don't understand basic rules of engagement.
I don't feel he shuld break up without reason but a lot of ladies have ruined a lot more guys like him without giving off as much causes for suspicions as this girl has; so, the whole thing should be investigated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Sent to me by my brother, please advise.

So my fiancee and I live in different states and I accidentally saw some notes my fiancee wrote in her calender which I had access to because I opened the gmail account for her.

The notes were written like a diary, in one of the notes she talked about she meet a guy, in another she talked about how 2 men broke her heart and in another she talked about how she had never loved any man and how she has said I love you to men only because that is what they want to hear.

There was nothing in any note about us, despite we have been engaged for 1 year now, looking forward to the introduction in December.

When I called her to ask who wrote the notes​, she said God forbid she can never write such and she will ask her colleagues because she gave them her phone to check the calender.
I checked the note again and discovered that the notes​ were all made on a Sunday and she doen't work on Sundays.

After much argument, we decided to make peace then she now sends me a text before bed saying that she will never cheat on any man who has paid her bride price and married her and I got furious because I have been faithful to her and it's like she hasn't been.

Now I was about to give her some money to start a business because I don't like the job she's doing and she has made it like as long as I have not married her anything goes.

I called her this morning to tell her I'm done then she now decided​ to say the truth that she made the note but she did it to test me.
I was like what do you want to test me for? Test me for my fidelity or if I trust you. And how can I trust you after you continue to lie to me.

I'm just confused right now.
I want to break up with her, I'm done. Let me not waste my money and give someone to start business and tomorrow the person will leave me and say I never marry her so anything goes.

Also during the last conversation we had, she said what ever you want, let me know. Like there was little remorse

Talk to her about that past and know what really happened. Understand her pain, feel her pain.

These days good ladies are hard to come by.

And yes, she's not obligated to you until you've married her. And just because she pointed it out doesn't mean she wants to cheat on you in anyway, she might even had said it out of anger cuz as you said, you two were arguing...

Check yourself, if she's a good lady, don't let her go. Understand her pain feel her pain.
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Adedaniel211:
Woman sabi lie pass devil...

Men sabi cheat pass devil.
Re: Case closed by shege45: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2017
nitt:
free that babe op

I'm bout to end it wt mine too.

I tried to forgive n forget wat I saw on her phone, I tried but, anytime I call and it's unanswered, automatically see those stuff flash ryt b4 ma eyes.

she loves me and from wat my guys n I can honestly say... she regretted d ish.

but, I can't be having flashes wen I call MY WIfE and she no pick.

gaskiya!
lol guy gist us ur own na
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2017
jorion:

Have you ever been cheating and professing love to a girl?

(1) (Reply)

Bae Get Wet, High When Kissing, But Don't Feel Anything During Sex / Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria / Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.