Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) (22017 Views)

For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
The headlamp looking like a Chinese eye
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by manuel80(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's either Benz, Ford or Range for me
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
fittty:
I've always bought and owned the brand. Always been a sucker for Cadillacs. Proud owner of a CTS. I call him "Dessert Storm" grin....� �Jump in the Cadillac girl lets put some miles on it♩�♩�
You be rich man o. Help me with small money na. I need N120k to close a deal im working on.
0125707649 GTBank
Thanks.
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
one word: INSANE!!
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Goahead(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rayman5:
sharap so Ford ,mosler,pontiac&Chevy no impress u abi mtcheweww
Your point exactly? My expression my right... Back off bro.

1 Like

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by ensamy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
sai baba!!

1 Like

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by CosmicJames(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
ozo13:
With constant hustle n God grace , we will get there.amen
You really wan get there?
Don't forget say Evans dey o
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Goahead:
First time American car impressed me - although, I still believe she'd be a guzzler.

Most American cars are fuel guzzlers!
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
A monster car....
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
one word for this car,.........sexy
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by princepaul20(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
OP. PLZ HOW IS THA ESCALA?
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Chijosky(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
The face of this car no dey funny at all

... American muscle
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by RuggedArab: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
autojosh:

I will buy this car for Mzjin.

She cannot settle for less.
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by BobbyDean(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sorry, American whips are never my first choice. They make decent cars but i gat to give it to the Europeans especially British, Germans & Italians
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Four legged beast
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by MzJin(f): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
RuggedArab:

I will buy this car for Mzjin.

She cannot settle for less.

Amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by ArchEnemy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=danthamccoy post=57985564]Just look at shocked
Can't even lie, I'd much rather be unhappy in this than in a Pencil]
Yeah
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Reference(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ontarget:
The headlamp looking like a Chinese eye

Better than the Camry that looks like Darth Vader with his head chopped off.
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Ubiman(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dashboard concept copied from MERCEDES. MERCEDES E300 to be exact.
Mercedes... King of the Auto World
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by kenoz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow !

Nice ride

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rezvani Tank Is An Extreme Utility Vehicle Which Features Muscular Body Design / Toyota Camry Engine With Stripped Head Bolt Issue: '03 (big 4 Nothing) / See Reasons Why You Should Not Always Ask For Full Tank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.