Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. (3075 Views)

The Brief Intercourse I Had With My Departing Roommate / I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have a boyfriend that I've been dating for about 5months now,I've not met him before,we met on a facebook open group..he's 5years older than me though and everyone has been engaged with one or two things,he works and I do too.

But he doesn't goto work on Saturday and Sunday and I dont either,but he won't allow us to meet,I've spoken about this several times,he would say *I'm making plans for us* I'm not even tired of him because I luv him,I'm just wondering Y?like I would be somewhere close to him and ask him to come around and he would say he wants our first date to be just us and some funny n sweet excuses.

To the men here,please why do you think he's curving me like this??I'm sure he loves me ,but why is he acting like this.

Plus,we've had a lot of things together,like he ordered one tablet for me for my birthday (DroiPad 7D),it was pay on delivery,and he sent 25,000 to me and I added 10k to it,that's about 35,000naira, but that's not the bone of contention,I just need more of him,I need to see him like badly sad
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by ochobaba(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ghosts relationship as simple as that!!!

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
hmmm....now u are making me do maths....well lemme break it down for the guy below.....55months = 4years and 7months......
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by brandydaniells(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
thats God giving u chance to come to ur senses

ur dating a ghost

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by gabinogem(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
I guess he's comfortable with the long distance chemistry... While having a stronger chemistry nearby. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
brandydaniells:
thats God giving u chance to come to ur senses

ur dating a ghost
lol he's not a ghost,we video call with ourselves nau,we send pictures to ourselves too,he's not a ghost
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
I guess he's comfortable with the long distance chemistry... While having a stronger chemistry nearby. grin
nah,I dont think he has somebody else..or could he?I'm really not sure if he does sha,bevsusd he's a very busy person,always out and blabla,,,,how would I know if he has someome else?any tip?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by brandydaniells(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
lol he's not a ghost,we video call with ourselves nau,we send pictures to ourselves too,he's not a ghost
so u never see ghost Bleep sef
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by NemzySeries(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
no 1 uses a spare tyre wen d main ones are still functional..... wat kind of relationship is dat 1 dat looks like an online job

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
DavidLoves:
hmmm....now u are making me do maths....well lemme break it down for the guy below.....55months = 4years and 7months......
lol omg,I corrected the post oo,its 5months not 55...I didn't know that I typed the 5 twice..so sorry
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
brandydaniells:
so u never see ghost Bleep sef
I never see..but obviously he's not a ghost,I know his family,although we have never chatted,but I know their accounts online..tbh,he's not a ghost, say something else pls
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by jhydebaba(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
All the handwriting is clear on the wall and u still refuse to see it saying you 'love' him, tufiakwa. How can you love someone you have not even seen facially Dont you think he has some disabilities that he is not showing. My dear, no fall local maga oh.

... and some guys go dey die for your attention oh cheesy you dey der dey dull urself.

Chai! 55months shocked That means u never lubricate ur kongo all dis while tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
NemzySeries:
no 1 uses a spare tyre wen d main ones are still functional..... wat kimd of relationship is dat 1 dat looks like an online job
wow

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol its actually 5months,I made a mistake with d 55,and how's it not possible to love someone you've not seen before?we chat and call everyday na
jhydebaba:
All the handwriting is clear on the wall and u still refuse to see it saying you 'love' him, tufiakwa. How can you love someone you have not even seen facially Dont you think he has some disabilities that he is not showing. My dear, no fall local maga oh.

... and some guys go dey die for your attention oh cheesy you dey der dey dull urself.

Chai! 55months shocked That means u never lubricate ur kongo all dis while tongue
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by gabinogem(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
nah,I dont think he has somebody else..or could he?I'm really not sure if he does sha,bevsusd he's a very busy person,always out and blabla,,,,how would I know if he has someome else?any tip?
does he talk about konji to u? I would like to Know before I conclude.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
lol omg,I corrected the post oo,its 5months not 55...I didn't know that I typed the 5 twice..so sorry

lolz......owk.....
....dnt have much too say....but i believe ur mind is telling u something is fishy....or am i wrong....if so pls do d needful.....ur destiny is not tired to any one that's gonna leave u or that has left....
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by jhydebaba(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
Lol its actually 5months,I made a mistake with d 55,and how's it not possible to love someone you've not seen before?we chat and call everyday na

Ha! I for say dat place go need complete overhauling cheesy

As regards ur question, i dont believe in love at first sight (not to talk of invisible love) because love grows over the years of continued relationship.

NB: pls note that I said "I".
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
does he talk about konji to u? I would like to Know before I conclude.
nope he doesn't.

We just talk normally...he has never asked me for nudes,we don't sex chat,we've never done that..sometimes when I even try to hold a conversation like "I can't wait ti twerk for you when I have a big bumbum'' he would just ignore it and reply other conversations grin...he's not all about stuffs like that
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
DavidLoves:

lolz......owk.....
....dnt have much too say....but i believe ur mind is telling u something is fishy....or am i wrong....if so pls do d needful.....ur destiny is not tired to any one that's gonna leave u or that has left....
to be very honest,he likes me too and I also like him,but why we can't meet is what bothers me..he's always busy,like always going out on weekends..and it's very much painful,but I'm being patient,to see what he wants to do..not like I stay in the east and he's in the west...we both stay in the same state o
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by gabinogem(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
nope he doesn't.

We just talk normally...he has never asked me for nudes,we don't sex chat,we've never done that..sometimes when I even try to hold a conversation like "I can't wait ti twerk for you when I have a big bumbum'' he would just ignore it and reply other conversations grin...he's not all about stuffs like that
that's an estrange guy you have there... It's either he's actually not into u or he just needs u as a cover up probably to flaunt that he has a girlfriend who's currently not around... Fear gay men, fear bisèxuals, fear faggôts. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
to be very honest,he likes me too and I also like him,but why we can't meet is what bothers me..he's always busy,like always going out on weekends..and it's very much painful,but I'm being patient,to see what he wants to do..not like I stay in the east and he's in the west...we both stay in the same state o

smiles.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
gabinogem:
that's an estrange guy you have there... It's either he's actually not into u or he just needs u as a cover up probably to flaunt that he has a girlfriend who's currently not around... Fear gay men, fear bisèxuals, fear faggôts. cheesy
I'm actually around sad we stay in the same state..I'm so shy to ask him why we can't see,so I won't seem like a pest,because he's a very petty somebody,he might defer d answer till later and I'll forget the question I wanted to ask him...sometimes I dont like asking him stuffs,because he's always like *we'll talk about this later* or some other stuffs.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:

well like u said.....its just 5months abi....u have a job, which means u can carter for urself....my advice dont throw urself over him....avoid too much call....try as much to live a normal live....bt i hope its nt an online relationship If it is den its a NO NO for me....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wake up bae, if you wan fall in live fall along with your senses.....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

smiles.
why you smiling? sad say sth
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
why you smiling? sad say sth

Are you beautiful?

That is the first question

Is he gay?

second question

What is your class?

Some girls are just worthy for just online dating. They are not worthy to be taken out!!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
]

Are you beautiful?

That is the first question

Is he gay?

second question

What is your class?

Some girls are just worthy for just online dating. They are not worthy to be taken out!![/quote]
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Alright, I'd work on this. Thank you very much david
DavidLoves:

well like u said.....its just 5months abi....u have a job, which means u can carter for urself....my advice dont throw urself over him....avoid too much call....try as much to live a normal live....bt i hope its nt an online relationship If it is den its a NO NO for me....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wake up lil Sista's, that man is either MARRIED or IN A SERIOUS R/SHIP.... and wants to keep you hanging until he can sort his life out.

Here is a clue: tell him that you wanna come visit him at home this weekend OR it's over.

Any man who supposedly LOVES YOU would find time for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
Of course I am beautiful, he's not gay,and I'm a budding
chartered accountant,and I also work part-time,.he works in a bank.

Smiles...

You calling yourself beautiful doesn't make you beautiful (I don't wana see your pictures tho)

You need to see yourself from his own perspective; perception is king.

I am trying to point out possible faults from you or him, because it is glaring that he is avoiding you...

Whatever be the case, just quit the relationship.

A guy who doesn't wana see his "Girlfriend", is that one a boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Oyindidi(f): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Freak101:
I have a boyfriend that I've been dating for about 5months now,I've not met him before,we met on a facebook open group..he's 5years older than me though and everyone has been engaged with one or two things,he works and I do too.

But he doesn't goto work on Saturday and Sunday and I dont either,but he won't allow us to meet,I've spoken about this several times,he would say *I'm making plans for us* I'm not even tired of him because I luv him,I'm just wondering Y?like I would be somewhere close to him and ask him to come around and he would say he wants our first date to be just us and some funny n sweet excuses.

To the men here,please why do you think he's curving me like this??I'm sure he loves me ,but why is he acting like this
He is either married or in a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On Something, Its Brief Though. by Freak101(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Wake up lil Sista's, that man is either MARRIED or IN A SERIOUS R/SHIP.... and wants to keep you hanging until he can sort his life out.

Here is a clue: tell him that you wanna come visit him at home this weekend OR it's over.

Any man who supposedly LOVES YOU would find time for you
ahh nawa o grin now I feel like an idiot for even falling for him,because idk,I want to see him badly, I dont do online relationships either,I stopped I'm 2013,but somehow he just came into my life and I'm comfortable because we are adults and eventually we would meet but as e don reach 5months na him shock me o grin he even said we should meet one time like that,and he stopped talking about him

I'm getting tired of the relationship myself,because I'm doubting d whole love already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics / 5 Foods To Eat Before Sex / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.