Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) (48102 Views)

This Is Why The British Fear Biafra(pic) / Osoosi Day: Ooni Of Ife Steps Out Barefooted From The Palace 2 Itapa Temple(pics / Swearing In Of Ojukwu As Head Of State Of Biafra By Chief Justice Of Biafra+ Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Fulmigati: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU should stop all these theatrics.
You are the leader of a movement and not a celebrity.

Nelson Mandela didn't do this,
Che Guevara didn't do this,
Patrice Lumumba didn't do this,
Kwame Nkrumah didn't do this,
Malcolm X didn't do this,
Dai Lama didn't do this,

This war against injustice can not be won through Nollywood antics,
It can not be won through unarmed gullible followers.
It can only be won by making the goal common and the means to attaining it readily handy.

This war against segregation, tribalism, nepotism, neglect and marginalization shall be won through intelligent covert strategies.

Cultists and The Niger Delta militants are tricked to surrender their arms and embrace amnesty when the Fulani militia are not disarmed.
Thereby weakening the arsenal of the South in the event of an uprising..

We need to think.
We've been deceived for so long.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,
You're basically calling for armed insurgency and this mumu unity beggars they give you likes. grin
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Vivipop:
OK, I am a proud Igbo but this is turning into a rib cracking joke. What is all this bikonu?

bia ada anyi - are u the one in that profile pix? chai! omalicha! udala nwenwe!

my sipeki! wink

those eyes are killing me! negedu lips biko nu! tawam soso kiss! cheesy

baby na yoka! grin

omalicha biko anam acho nwayi nga anu - idi available? undecided cool
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Malawian(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
In the last picture, you could see some "Zacceus" atop The sycamore tree, just to catch a glimpse of "their saviour". All these was Uwazurike's to enjoy but decided to sell out in search of the greenbacks. This happening before our eyes in a fulfilment of the Igbo adage which goes this "Ezi aha ka ego". (A good name is better than riches)

4 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by MadCow1: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dai Lama didn't do this,

It can only be won by making the goal common and the means to attaining it readily handy.

This war against segregation, tribalism, nepotism, neglect and marginalization shall be won through intelligent covert strategies.

Cultists and The Niger Delta militants are tricked to surrender their arms and embrace amnesty when the Fulani militia are not disarmed.

We need to think.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,

grin
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dai Lama didn't do this,

We need to think.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,

"Nelson Mandela didn't do this" - that's why he wasted 27 Years of his life in jail.

Malcolm X didn't do this - that's why they killed him like an animal.

Why are yorubas carrying biafra for head like this

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eggheader101:
. heddiotic keyboard warrior

KANU was in umueri today doing his things jejely and here you are doing ur usual gra gra.guy no be for mouth. if you gallant enough,organise anti kanu campaign and let's see what you got!!!!

no atulu! u dont know anything!!

kanu was in umueri today displaying his madness! cheesy cheesy

Tell me - which right thinking person does these things in the pix? grin grin

so we let him show the world the mental state he is in now - the next level na to kunye ya iga! cheesy

that last pix is the level he is going to next - so he will stay in place and be drawing sketches on the ground cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
obamabinladen:

Otuoke means rat's vagina in Igbo language.

I wonder how you're laughing inside Otuoke
grin grin grin
That's so hilarious. Can't stop laughing. At that Otu one otuoke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Eggheader101: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

my sipeki! wink

baby na yoka! grin

omalicha biko anam acho nwayi nga anu - available? undecided cool
. soo you are still a kid that is yet to even find a wife!! all this while i have been wasting my time on a tingy shrimp that is still sucking his mama bre@st.

ash@wo nwoke go and settle down before you can come here to talk down a made man like kanu!!!

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by whizzyleejr(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
This man is not mentally alright, it won't be funny if the gods slaps him later telling him he didn't think about their huge allocation from FG

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Eggheader101: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

so we let him show the world the mental state he is in now - the next level na to kunye ya iga! cheesy

that last pix is the level he is going to next - so he will stay in place and be drawing sketches on the ground cheesy
. you are really not worth my precious time until you settle down and start up ur own family.for now,you are still an over fed kid running amok on a faceless forum. your opinion only ends up in ur poppy's parlour

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Vivipop(f): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

my sipeki! wink

baby na yoka! grin

omalicha biko anam acho nwayi nga anu - idi available? undecided cool
Oga anyi, biko kwusi isam isi.

Daalu nwoke oma, mana a dighi m available, ihe ji m, jisirim ike kita cheesy
Ama m na I ga-achota ezigbo nwanyi mara mma n'oge na adighi anya.
Daalu so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eggheader101:
. [s] soo you are still a kid that is yet to even find a wife!! all this while i have been wasting my time on a tingy shrimp that is still sucking his mama bre@st.

ash@wo nwoke go and settle down before you can come here to talk down a made man like kanu!![/s]!

excuse me biko!

it takes a man of guts and confidence to politely approach a lady in public and tell her his feelings!

i dont answer people whose balls are dead and their manhood are weak! cheesy cheesy grin

its getting late - pls go to bed- the arena is open only to men of steel! ndi mago nmou!

ofeke! cheesy
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by gashi12345: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
My best friend from Anambra want to go leave me for now ooo grin
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by onatisi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is the greatest and funniest con trick I have ever seen.
So ppl can still be this gullible in 2017 for pete sake?
Kai nigeria is really a jungle and zoo

Tiri gbosa for kanu, he really got his scripts right

3 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Vivipop:

Oga anyi, biko kwusi isam isi.

Daalu nwoke oma, mana a dighi m available, ihe ji m, jisirim ike kita cheesy
Ama m na I ga-achota ezigbo nwanyi mara mma n'oge na adighi anya.
Daalu so!

ifugonu! ada azulu ofuma!

nwayi oma! cool

what a lucky man! i hope he appreciates the treasure he has!

Proverbs 31:10
A good woman is hard to find,
and worth far more than diamonds. cool

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by 2shure: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerizan dagbo moses
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eggheader101:
. you are really not worth my precious time until you settle down and start up ur own family.for now,you are still an over fed kid running amok on a faceless forum. your opinion only ends up in ur poppy's parlour

lucky you its a faceless forum - where we are all equal. so no need for disclosure.

but anytime your are broke like you always are - pls talk to me. wink
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by jowa16: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Scammer
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by PureMe01: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
remember this day.i will remind u come nov.19
nwaanambra1:

yes i accept we are all afonja in anambra state!
https://www.nairaland.com/3891644/anambra-state-breaks-out-biafra

and all the villagers from nnamdi kanu's village are all afonja! in fact ohaneze ndi igbo has been taken over by afonja!

asi ndi igbo puta n'ogbo - ndi agafu di ka gi esoru puta! cheesy cheesy

nwa akwo n'azu! angry

we are waiting for him and his touts to come and stop election in anambra state - we will show him why its a grave mistake to test the potency of your charm on the son of a dibia!

He will realize too late that anambra is not a state where agafu and idle touts are tolerated!

we will show him what fire does with the ears of a rat! anyi ga egosie ife oku ji nti oke eme! angry

we are waiting for him! bloody scammer and gigolo! angry

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by sagaxity(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe

You just said my mind.....these acts of his, are selfish attention seeking publicity stunts aimed at gathering populace only for himself.....what a man...

How I wish he would agree to be properly guided..cos with the pace and activities of his,makes biafra sound and seem like an episode in the film called Nigeria... ........

Please don't quote me if u are a fanatic

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Eggheader101: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

lucky you its a faceless forum - where we are all equal. so no need for disclosure.

but anytime your are broke like you always are - pls talk to me. wink
. poor you, unfortunately am a made man with happy family unlike a poor church rat like you. if you want we can flaunt our wealth for the forumite to testify the poor guy.can we?

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by casspersteve: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
this guy is seeking unneccesary attention....for your mind u be Jesus wey go pray bfor judas betray am abi?
Thunder fall on u
Fire fall on u
Stroke fall on u
Cause me i hate u die
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by KahlDrogo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

The mad man just took some "format" to sniff some coke feigning prayer. He emerged with reddish eyes and told his zombies he saw god that's why his eyes are so red. grin

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by deomelo: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
graphiti:

His releasefrom incarceration was a masterstroke as d bloke clearly lacks d intellectual capacity to lead such a struggle!
#self-destruct-mode-fully-activated!

The clown is really embarrassing ibo people and this is why the elders are coming out one by one to denounce him and separate themselves from him, but they are reaping what they sow because they begged and lobbied the FG to release him from jail, now he's their nightmare and gross embarrassment.

The comedian reduced ibo people to laughable, rididulous and absurd level. How sad grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Eggheader101: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

excuse me biko!

it takes a man of guts and confidence to politely approach a lady in public and tell her his feelings!

i dont answer people whose balls are dead and their manhood are weak! cheesy cheesy grin

its getting late - pls go to bed- the arena is open only to men of steel! ndi mago nmou!

ofeke! cheesy
. blablablablabla.

shut the fuccck kiddo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eggheader101:
. [s] poor you, unfortunately am a made man with happy family unlike a poor church rat like you. if you want we can flaunt our wealth for the forumite to testify the poor guy.can we?[/s]

you just proved me right.

go to sleep kid.

too smart to fall for an evan.
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Dexema(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kanu the cele priest, part 1
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Eggheader101: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

you just proved me right.

go to sleep kid.

too smart to fall for an evan.
. hey kiddo,take the challenge and stop being an assshole!!!

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by delishpot: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
So.... he is no more a jew?
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by citas(f): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't know why I hate dis man, he kinda looks fetish n fake to me. watz wit him n all these Jewish kinda belief, he for kuku go shrine, cuz it is not diff frm wat he is doing now.
dunno y he sees himself as a god.
nobody shld quote me o, there is freedom of speech.
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by eposho: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
I beg una kedu, this is scene what?
I.missed earlier episodes?
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Dexema(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Will God answer him ?

Yes = like. No= share

Shares have it grin

Hehehehehheeheheheheeheehe! People like you should never smell political post in this Naija, unable no go green commit when time reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.