Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower (45786 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Iamsammy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Idodo oro
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by AHCB: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Now that's being foolish! Knowing your kid isn't even prettier but still throwing shades at another innocent kid, now that's classic foolishness muddle with cemented buffoonery. This is classic or should I say reminiscent of Nairaland's Judeefcc. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by jonbellion(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kung fu panda grin cheesy
Lmaoooooooo
But seyi law harsh to sha
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by samsam2019: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let's be honest, the baby look like poo of Kung fu panda grin grin
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
savage at it's peak
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by zholah: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Uhmn!

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Kobicove(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
That comment was a massacre! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by eyinjuege: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
She's lost some of her baby fat.

It's just the cheeks.
Her parents too have prominent cheeks, so itz allowed.

Abeg free the baby.

We're thankful for her, cheek and all.
Tanwa....

2 Likes

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Well Seyi law and his daughter look like Kunfu panda nonetheless
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by ensamy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Seyilaw vex because na true.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by baba4thegehs: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
He should keep his family and daughter off social media if he wants peace. This is just 1 out of a thousands stupid people on the the Internet who run their mouth carelessly. He'll have to deal with more of this in the future if he doesn't stop.

Nigeria is different from yakee, imagine some calling Dj Kalid son Asahd a Kung Fu panda or something insultive it's frigging rare over there, but Africans will just go the Internet and spit any thing that comes to their mind without thinking of how the other party might react

It's show how ill mannared some of us can be why can't you just mind your business.

The other day I was about replying a guy on NL who made a fool of himself. I type a whole 3 paragraph of insults that could have made the guy disorientated but I thought to myself is this really necessary? I was furious I said to myself just send it, and then I did, few mins after replying the dude I felt so uncomfortable and asked myself how would you feel if someone said some of this things to you. I modified my reply since it was like 2am and no one could have seen it. And just gave him a face.

Being accountable for your response and reactions could help ease some of these life fiasco

4 Likes

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by ensamy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chaii!! this kunfu Panda go follow Seyi law enter his stage and shows na wa ooh. The guy for just laugh and forget the name. He has made the name Official grin grin grin grin stage name.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
These jokers can yab anybody but get angry when someone throws at them. Mtwwwww. Abegi

1 Like

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Well, when they started to body shame adults, lots of people thought it was funny.

It was only a matter of time before the same pathetic people body shamed babies too. Sadly, the time is upon us.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by benuejosh: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rick9:
Savages everywhere, but

In other news , a barber was arrested in my area for selling weed, have been his customer for 2 years now and I didn't know that he was a barber.

I thought dy/dx was the most confusing thing I've met in life, now what is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by ettybaba(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
That was a foolish comment from the guy.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kung fu Panda? Damnnnnnnnnn that guy need Jesus.. Lmao Seyi Law nothing you say will equal that massacre..
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
slimzypink:
she is fine like me
Nice dream. Continue
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by misano(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
agadez007:
buh Seyi Law pikin cheeks no be here ooo

be like puff puff 50Naira

Lol.. Na ur own worse pass. If Shayi Law catch U.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
OkuFaba:
Savage............ Thid guy is a First class graduate from the
"NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY OF SAVAGERY"

As in distinction in finishing brutality

The dude must the the sage of the savage no jitsu
Path of the fatherless ipon
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by agadez007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
misano:

Lol.. Na ur own worse pass. If Shayi Law catch U.
you no see the cheeks?
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by misano(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
agadez007:
you no see the cheeks?

Bros, na true U talk o. Lol....
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Ezionye(f): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
She does look like lipsrsealed

However, Seyi should have just laughed over it. I feel it was a joke
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by crunchyg: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
She actually looks like Kung-Fu Panda grin

SeyiLaw sef, why not just laugh over it and move on?!

The troll wanted some cheap popularity but got more than he requested for grin
I can't believe this is coming from a lady smh
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by agadez007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
misano:

lol

Bros, na true U talk o. Lol....
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
The baby is cute !
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by ioreth69(f): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Friedyokes:
Legend of awesomeness
sweet grin
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by yemzzy22(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
In shifu voice u are the dragon warrior
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by larrypourl(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
This one weak me grin

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
adorable baby.
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
the fans talk true, the daughter resembles kung fu panda , seyilaw resembles shriek and the mother princess Fiona grin cheesy grin
Re: Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower by CheedyJ(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
She actually looks like Kung-Fu Panda grin

SeyiLaw sef, why not just laugh over it and move on?!

The troll wanted some cheap popularity but got more than he requested for grin
He should laff & move on bcus he's a comedian abi,av u 4gotten he is human with feelings...I bet u wud act worse if it were u ....talk is always cheap wen u re not at d receiving end.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag / DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.