Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) (4794 Views)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / 13 Days No Masturbation Or Sex. I Couldn't Feel Better / A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by softwerk(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
I went to Ogun looking forward to getting well and truly banged, and that was exactly what I got. It did not matter who offered it.

That Saturday morning found me on a bus, heading to OOU in Ogun state. Henry and I had been S3@.x:’-chatting for weeks now and the more he told me about the naughty things he planned, the hornier I got.

Normally, I would not consider making the journey of about two to three hours to his school in Ogun, but I just could not handle the teasing anymore.

He would tease me so bad that I found myself visiting my F**.Ck buddy, Korede, way more often than I should, trying to find a release; but when Henry talked about spreading my Pu.$$y and eating me so sweetly, I yearned for him even harder.

So, I decided to take the trip. A girl can only endure for so long.

Visiting him was quite fun. He and I hung out with his roommate. They treated me to fun places, good meals and great conversation.

I was having a good time. In the evening, we all hung out with a couple of his friends at a bar. As we talked, he would whisper naughty things in my ears.

He made such arousing promises that I could not wait to get back to his room. I was fidgeting and shifting all around as my Pu.$$y ached to come in contact with something hard.

Finally, we were in his room. We had had so much teasing that we both could not wait any longer. We were suddenly kissing passionately and hungrily. We roughly took off each other’s and desperately tried to move things along.

In a rush, he pushed me to the bed and continued to kiss me there. His wonderful tongue moved down my neck to my bre@.$ts and his hot mouth enveloped my N!.pplss. I wrapped my legs around him, threw my head back and moaned.

My Pu.$$y was dripping wet at this point and I began begging him to take me. We had had enough pre-intimacy with all the teasing and talk, now it was time for the F**.Cking to begin. I spread my legs wide and moaned in his ear to slide his C@.ck in me.

He began to grind against me again and again. He moaned and groaned in my ears as he moved against me, brushing my pelvis.

Once again, I moaned, “Gimme your d.!ck, baby, I’m ready for you.” And then he replied the words that completely broke my heart.

“It’s in, baby.”

What?!! He has been penetrating me and I had felt nothing. What the F**.Cking size of d.!ck was he working with

I had never had a small d.!ck before, and experiencing that right now made me want to burst into tears of frustration.

I was angry and felt lied to. I mean, why would he tease me so hard if he did not even have the tools to work with.

I did not say a thing to him, though, I just laid there, waiting for him to be done with his fruitless thrustings.

It was mixed emotions when it was finally over. I was glad to be done but I was still Hot as hell and needed to be F**.Cked by a real d.!ck. The night was shaping up to be the most disappointment I had ever experienced.

I laid down quietly and tried to get some sleep. He asked me if I had a good time. I simply ignored him. I was too tired, frustrated and Hot to even feel bad for him.

I tossed and turned for hours. At some point, I heard Henry gave a deep snore which meant he had fallen asleep.

The throbbing between my legs made it difficult to relax. There were even frustrated tears in my eyes.

I decided to go have a shower, hoping it will calm my restlessness and help me fall asleep. In his hostel, they have a shared bathroom space separated with stalls, so I wrapped a towel around myself and left the room.

The hallway leading to bathrooms was still and quiet, not surprising since it was already way past midnight.

entered the bathroom, chose a stall, and closed the door behind me. As the cool shower hit my hot body, I felt every part of my body tense up, even my N!.pplss hardened in response.

I began to rub my body when my hands brushed my hard N!.pplss. I let the feeling overwhelm me and began to tease my N!.pplss.

I knew that masturbating will only make me even more excited and frustrated but I was so Hot I could not help myself.

Soon, my sensual moan filled the quiet bathroom. I was so engrossed with playing with my B@.0bs that I did not notice someone enter the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door of my stall, it distracted me for a minute.

“Are you okay?” the voice asked. I assumed he mistook my moans for cried of pain.

“Yes… yes, I am,” I replied huskily. I wrapped a towel hurriedly around myself and opened the door to see a very tall, S3@.x:’y guy.

He was wearing a pair of grey boxers and he looked intently at me. I assured him I was fine as I ran my eyes appreciatively all over his toned body.

“I bet he is packing,” I thought to myself. I shook my head, closed the bathroom door behind me. I figured the stranger had left and I went back to what I was doing.

I closed my eyes, thought about the S3@.x:’y man I just saw and imagined his hands all over my body.

A knock interrupted me again. I was too into what I was doing that I ignored it. He knocked the second time.

“Do you need a hand,” my stranger asked, with S3@.x:’ual innuendo in his voice.

At this point, my Pu.$$y was throbbing and fingering myself was not helping, but I was not desperate enough to F**.Ck a stranger.

I opened the door again and was about to tell him off when I looked down to notice his erection blatantly staring at me.

I gasped in surprise and forgot what I was going to say when he gently pushed me into the stall and put his hands around my waist.

He turned me over so my ass was facing him. There was no need for pre-intimacy and all I knew at that point was that I need his d.!ck in me.

He obliged me and soon, my tight, wet and Hot cunt was eating up the big d.!ck it wanted. His thrusts filled me so completely that I was feeling him in my stomach.

He went in hard and fast. Each stroke drove me crazier and closer to my org@.$m. I reached down to play with my clit and stroked as he kept hitting me with wild abandon.

My org@.$m was sudden and explosive. I shivered around his d.!ck and felt my knees weaken.

It was a good thing he was holding me up, but soon, he gave a deep moan and one final, deep thrust and came inside my waiting Pu.$$y.

It was with satisfaction that I lay back down beside Henry that night. I was to return to Lagos early the next day.

I made this journey to Ogun looking forward to receiving a C@.ck so good that I was blown away, and that was exactly what I got. It did not matter who offered it.

https://madailygist.com/lolas-tales-my-night-took-a-surprising-turn/

1 Share

Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by Orgym(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by Skyfornia(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
This indeed is a softwerk....Nne idi bad!
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by ikp120(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Skyfornia:
This indeed is a softwerk....Nne idi bad!
Na guy be that o.
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by Student125(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
OMG
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by tomioro(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice story. Risking your prescious life all the way to OOU just because of dick? The Lord is your shepherd

2 Likes

Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by illswift(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Okk... Kontinuu
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by slimhomiequan(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
looking 4 a man 2 satisfy u? Call me on 07010164617.
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2017
This guy sha... grin
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by holuwapopsh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
WELL BABE I DNT HVE TIME FOR STORY IF U REALLY WNT A (ROD DICK) JUST GIVE IT A CALL 07066127527 OR WHATSAPP ME IF U CN GO 6 ROUNDS, I WILL B WAITING
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
chai! wat a tory cheesy
Re: Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) by toastedbread: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
to a well, everything is small.

(1) (Reply)

Man Travels 2,400km To Surprise His Girlfriend Only To See Her Cheating / / Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.