Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% (1748 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by IamAirforce1: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Days ago me and my Ex decided to call off our relationship because I'm not the type who sits at home all day looking at a woman's face.

So 2weeks after, I got a new girl which I've posted here last week.
My Ex told me she too just got a new man and he's Yoruba.

Now the problem is that, this Ex of mine won't take my photo off her Instagram page.

My new girl is on IG, and I don't know how she would react when she gets to see this photo.

So yesterday my Ex still hollered me on Whatsapp and while we were chatting, I begged her to remove my photo off her Instagram page but she told me she won't.

I feel she's still hurt because we dated for 3yrs and we so fond of each other back then.

How do I make her remove my photos from her Instagram page and make her forget me forever.

I really want her to move on and love her new man 100%.
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by IamAirforce1: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by VargasVee(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Man, are you never tired

Thought you said you're leaving girls behind and focusing on your hustle undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op that girl loves you so much, don't know why you've decided to leave her and go for another person.

Bet it, you both are still coming back.
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Hotshawarma(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
this failed artiste again

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Smiles...
I won't comment on this thread tho...
Brb to get an answer for you!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Treat polio. cool
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by austyn0(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
You can't help her move on(if she still has deep feelings for you) if you attempt helping her, she might get worse with emotional trauma, allow her upload your picture, it is her profile not yours, keep your distance someday she is gonna get tired of it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please when are you releasing a new song

I have missed your voice and dope rap

Your no.1 fan
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello landers.. I need help to deal with issue involving my relationship. I have been dating this girl since 2014, we love each other so much but my mum is trying to interfere which I don't like. Saying I can't and won't marry her simply because she's the chubby type (plus size) that in future she for see her having health problem like obesity,difficulty in bearing child and so on... Now She wants me to break up with her. I need advice No insult pls
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by IamAirforce1: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
chimoney17:
Please when are you releasing a new song

I have missed your voice and dope rap

Your no.1 fan

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by eezeribe(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
vickifeanyi47:
Hello landers.. I need help to deal with issue involving my relationship. I have been dating this girl since 2014, we love each other so much but my mum is trying to interfere which I don't like. Saying I can't and won't marry her simply because she's the chubby type (plus size) that in future she for see her having health problem like obesity,difficulty in bearing child and so on... Now She wants me to break up with her. I need advice No insult pls
Go and create your own thread and people would advise you more.
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Ever8054: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
report her to your pastor..tell him how after kpanyashing her you have decided to move for your next victim....but she don't want to leave you alone.....no dey ask us...ha

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
guy leave passy make passy leave u
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2017

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by iweecureyou: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Days ago me and my Ex decided to call off our relationship because I'm not the type who sits at home all day looking at a woman's face.

Now the problem is that, this Ex of mine won't take my photo off her Instagram page.

My new girl is on IG, and I don't know how she would react when she gets to see this photo.

So yesterday my Ex still hollered me on Whatsapp and while we were chatting, I begged her to remove my photo off her Instagram page but she told me she won't.

I feel she's still hurt because we dated for 3yrs and we so fond of each other back then.

How do I make her remove my photos from her Instagram page and make her forget me forever.

U can juss go to ya X appatment and broke her phone sinple
Now maked ur parens proud by posin winth ya brain Thark u
cc itsjude
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by SirMichael1: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Why don't you stop fūçkīñg her and see how it goes? Cause I know you mofo is still doing that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by H2Ossss(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm... I'm just imagining how boring and bleeped up your life is..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by middlebeltboy: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
you moniker shouldn't be iamairforceone, it suppose to be iammumuone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Safiaa(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
middlebeltboy:
you moniker shouldn't be iamairforceone, it suppose to be iammumuone
that was dry. Im sorry.
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by middlebeltboy: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Safiaa:
that was dry. Im sorry.
what was dry? are u living around shara dessert? is been rainy here
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Safiaa(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
middlebeltboy:

Just shut up. Your sarcasm is boring and unfunny.
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by middlebeltboy: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Just shut up. Your sarcasm is boring and unfunny.
palm tree fall on you
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Safiaa(f): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
middlebeltboy:

palm tree fall on you
Are you dun talking?
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by middlebeltboy: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you dun talking?
iam still with u safiaa
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Despacito: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Holy shít undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Leave her alone, you can't make her. If she wants to keep your picture up, that's her right. It's not like she's physically stalking you. At her own time, she'll move on. Just stop chatting with her.

What you should do is focus on your new girl 100%.Cater to her needs and feelings about this. Ask her how she feels about your ex' behavior, assure her that she has nothing to worry about.

Leave your ex alone, move on already.
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by NeeKlaus: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
middlebeltboy:

Nigga, really? Like, fo' real??
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Elijahhopelarry(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
bbb
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you dun talking?

Hey.

Happy new month..
Re: How Do I Help Her Move On, Forget About Me And Love Her New Man 100% by iluvpomo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
This attention seeker and his stories ..... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Had to delete it / How To Make A Women Fall In Love With You / RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Likes Another Guy And She About To Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.