Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Likes Another Guy And She About To Dump - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Likes Another Guy And She About To Dump (1744 Views)

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. / My Girlfriend Likes Maltreating My Gateman When She Visits (advise Pls) / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIPS : 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Likes Another Guy And She About To Dump by Jaynaija080(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
You love your girlfriend, but you’re afraid you’re losing her. At the beginning of every relationship, couples experience what is referred to as the honeymoon period.
This is a time when everything is going well.

The 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy may be staring you right in the face. Guys, even though you may not want to face it, your girlfriend may be interested in someone besides you.

Here you’ll find the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy. Don’t waste your time on a girl who is into someone else, leave her and find someone else.

SIGNS

1. She avoids you :
The numnber one sign you start seeing from a girl when she is seeing another guy is that she starts avoiding you. This sign shows you that she is not as available as she used to be anymore. When you ask to hang out with her, its one excuse or the other.

2. She ignores your calls and messages :
Another sign is that she starts ignoring your call and messages. Even when she sees your missed calls, she never want to call you back. And she comes up with excuses like ” i didn’t see your call” or ” i missed your call” or “i don’t have call card to call you back”

3. She gets upset at everything you do : She starts a quarrel over the smallest things. That is because she is done with you or probably seeing another guy she thinks is better than you are.

READ MORE

http://www.jaynaija.com/relationships-signs-your-girlfriend-likes-another-guy/

(1) (Reply)

what use ia the Male Nipple? / He Took Off My Underwear! (girls Only) / It Seems Suicide Is The Best Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.