Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? (3707 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by futurism: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2017
According to a facebook post, she has a guy that treats her well, loves her right BUT here is what she has to say. Sincerely, never treat a Nigerian girl right... otherwise, you will end up like the guy in this girl's post. Happy reading

Please advise me.
Since 2014, a certain young man i met on Facebook has been asking me to marry him. I've met him severally, as he stays in the same state as myself. I sometimes spend the weekends at his place. He loves me to the core but i do not feel the same way about him. He is a gentleman to the core, has never asked me for sex.

He washes my clothes, my panties. Everything i wear. He even cooks for me.
He is a young man who earns about sixty thousand a month. He is not cute. he is not an eyesore either.

My problem with the young man is that i have no physical attraction whatsoever for him.
I hates it when he touches me. I feel irritated when i hear him breathe heavily. I just do not like him and i have been telling him off for more than 2 years now, but he is too stubborn. He assumes i will come around but i know i won't.

How can i marry someone i know i can not even hug?
I can control him, which is good for marriage.

If eventually i marry him which will never happen except i'm an idiot, which i am not, he will do everything i ask him to do.

That apart, i know i will never be faithful to him because i don't feel anything electric for him.
Should i marry him? If no, how do i tell him NO so his thick skull can register it?

She claimed to want help but when someone requested that she should give the guy's number and that he will never call or text her again... she refused. She even said anybody that can help get the guy of her back will be her best friend. When someone offered to help, she refused. What do you think she wants?

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by SirMichael1: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2017
grin

Nice guys are a turnoff to all women. Even the ugly ones despise them too

If you're a nice guy and you wanna break that stereotype, just keep asking for sex from every woman you want to go into a relationship with and don't ever wash her pants... Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by kurupt1: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2017
My brother, the God fearing ones would love a nice guy but the Jezebels amongst them would look for a crook for a boyfriend. Leave women o,their wahala too much even King Solomon the wisest man before Christ never could understand them even though he had a lot of women

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by SirMichael1: 12:10am On Jul 01, 2017
kurupt1:
My brother, the God fearing ones would love a nice guy but the Jezebels amongst them would look for a crook for a boyfriend. Leave women o,their wahala too much even King Solomon the wisest man before Christ never could understand them even though he had a lot of women

Baba, leave that thing oo... Solomon understood women and that's why he had like a thousand women to his name

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Jostico: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2017
I don't give a damn what anyone thinks. that girl or lady is married to the game. Bleep mate ........... fvck her feelings. wash your pant, wash your clothes, Please who knows that man, tell him to break himself out of that cage .Evil everywhere. that wash your pant dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by luminouz(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2017
N why would she respect him when he likes like a pussay He does anything she asks him What kinda man is DAT? There is a difference between being caring n stupid
Women want a man to be a MAN!
They don't like men who become Sissies!!!!
Its disgusting to them!!!
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2017
Nonsense Facebook user, the nigga she dey wash no get facebook account?
She for kuku tag am to the post and all the love go clear for him brain, what a fool.

That yeye girl go meet another guy, hopefully that one go mess her up na then she go learn.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by sagaxity(m): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2017
That lady is an attention seeker, and may have made up the post. Here are my thoughts;

A guy who doesn't sex you and is not married to you, wash your pants.. Hmmm that 1na correct Indian jaZz...no part 2

Well the guy(if its true), is a disgrace to his posterity....

Ladies!! Ladies!!! Chai destroying lives since the times

Sorry for that dude

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by futurism: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
luminouz:
N why would she respect him when he likes like a pussay He does anything she asks him What kinda man is DAT? There is a difference between being caring n stupid
Women want a man to be a MAN!
They don't like men who become Sissies!!!!
Its disgusting to them!!!
lol. As much as I agree with you... did you see where I said someone asked to help her get the guy off her back but she refused to provide his number? The person wanted to really help her but she doesn't want it despite saying she wants him off.

What can you make of that?
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by futurism: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
sagaxity:
That lady is an attention seeker, and may have made up the post. Here are my thoughts;

A guy who doesn't sex you and is not married to you, wash your pants.. Hmmm that 1na correct Indian jaZz...no part 2

Well the guy(if its true), is a disgrace to his posterity....

Ladies!! Ladies!!! Chai destroying lives since the times

Sorry for that dude

She said it's real and the account where she announced it doesn't have the guy on it. She has another account, which I believe it's the one guy knows.

In one account she behaves like a good girl, well bred and so on. She hardly comment on that one while the second one is where she can talk anything and say anything. In one account she is a bi.tch and in another account she is a church girl. So I believe the guy really exist.
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Jman06(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
This is why sometimes i don't pity ladies who are in abusive marriages, i think some of them got what they deserved.

Nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by luminouz(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
futurism:
lol. As much as I agree with you... did you see where I said someone asked to help her get the guy off her back but she refused to provide his number? The person wanted to really help her but she doesn't want it despite saying she wants him off.

What can you make of that?
Of course she won't!!!! She needs him as her ATM not a husband material

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by RRWraith(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
she just wants to brag, prolly cos of one bad niggar who is not looking at her face, this one knows what she wants already..
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by HARDDON: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
They are boring
Predictable
Needy
Sissy
Got no life nor mind of theirs

Always @ d beck n call of gurls
Can sell their souls just to please a gurl hoping to just see the colour of her bra

Weaklings : no gurl wants another "gurl" as her guy.
If he is a weakling, he cant protect her then n he wud pass same gene to her male kids. No gurl wants that.

N alot more........ this is one of the reasons i got fvck fed n created Dating Drills! check my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by LordKO(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Every sane lady loves a nice/good - loyal - guy. However, what sane ladies don't love is gullible/feeble-minded - servile - guys.

In fact, it's not just only ladies that dislike servile guys. Every sane person normally dislike someone that's servile. . . At most a servile person can be admired in his/her presence, but such a person never commands respect and love of others.

This is same philosophy that makes it usually impossible for those that ass-lick their bosses or people above them in social class from gaining meaningful things from them.

A very sane, sound and smart person knows that behind the nice persona of a servile person is a hypocrisy personification.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Her life,her buisness
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by oilcity(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
From anoda angle I would say it's not really her fault. Money don't buy love and feelings. Even as a guy, it will be very hard for u to marry a lady who has given u her all but u don't av feelings for. So before u crucify her, ask urself if u can marry someone u don't av feelings for
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by HARDDON: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordKO:
Every sane and sound lady loves a nice/good - loyal - guy. However, what sane and sound ladies don't love are gullible/feeble-minded - servile - guys.

Very Wrong!

What they luv is your been easily manipulated to do their bidding.

Nice guys always eat left overs from bad boys. Even some left overs still rub their noses on d dust of humilation embarassed

Dating ladies isnt logical
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by LordKO(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Very Wrong!

What they luv is your been easily manipulated to do their bidding.

Nice guys always eat left overs from bad boys. Even some left overs still rub their noses on d dust of humilation embarassed

Dating ladies isnt logical

To each his own. Always remember that you don't have monopoly of knowledge.

I'm a realist. No lady has ever broken my heart before and I've been around the game for a very long time. So, I'm seasoned when it comes to issues of this nature.

By the way, a sane, sound and smart lady/person can never be found within the ranks of people of the manipulative ethical leanings. Perfidiousness shouldn't be mixed up with cleverness just as conceitedness shouldn't be mixed up with intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by jhudit(f): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where do you people generate these weird facts from?
Ladies don't like nice guys?
A nice guy is someone that washes his gf's pants?

You as a guy, would you like that kind of nice girl?

Pls!
Nobody likes someone that's so servile.
Someone who doesn't have a mind of his...or her own.
Let's be truthful and stop making everything a ladies problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:
Where do you people generate these dumb facts from?
Ladies don't like nice guys?
A nice guy is someone that washes his gf's pants?

You as a guy, would you like that kind of nice girl?

Pls!
Nobody likes someone that's so servile.
Let's be truthful and stop making everything a ladies problem.
So you won't wash your guy's pants?

I don't see anything wrong in washing ordinary fabrics.
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Defaramade(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Passing through ♿
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by HARDDON: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordKO:

I'm a realist. No lady has ever broken my heart before and I've been around the game for a very long time. So, I'm seasoned when it comes to issues of this nature.

No I dont have monopoly of knowledge but in this but i school your tool in this terrain.

Wow! No gurl has ever broken ur heart? So u came fitted with a players' robe right from da womb? shocked shocked shocked MOTHER OF ALL MODERN LIES!

Furthermore,
I am no gamer n hate all forms of cheap games. Players r nothing but learners pretending to be tech n leave hearts brokens in their wake in quest of quenching d void in dier hollow souls.
They easily settle for anything under skirt just to add to body count. But lose their quickly acquired energy n plunge back to the ground state in no time. Lonely!

Guys like yours truly just live what we were fashioned for.

I see tru u son, needless Pontificating.

While chewing in these tots, stroll over to my siggy
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by HARDDON: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordKO:

No I dont have monopoly of knowledge but i'd gladly school your tool in this terrain gladly

Wow! No gurl has ever broken ur heart? So u came fitted with a players' robe right from da womb? shocked shocked shocked MOTHER OF ALL MODERN LIES!

Furthermore,
I am no gamer n hate all forms of cheap games. Players r nothing but learners pretending to be tech n leave hearts brokens in their wake in quest of quenching d void in dier hollow souls.
They easily settle for anything under skirt just to add to body count. But lose their quickly acquired energy n plunge back to the ground state in no time. Lonely!

Guys like yours truly just live what we were fashioned for.

I see tru u son, needless Pontificating.

While chewing on these tots, stroll over to my siggy . Testimony abounds
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by HARDDON: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Double Don
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by LordKO(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=58015875]

Don't act like a conceited person. Conceit is God's gift to small-minded people.

For your information, I'm so gifted that once I come into contact with anyone, it never takes me more than 2 meeting occasions to dissect such a person's attributes.

I still maintain my earlier position, no lady anywhere in the world has ever broken my heart. I can only feel disappointed. . . In the occasion that maybe someone I assumed from afar to be of goodwill turns out in close contact to be evil. Disappoint shouldn't be mixed up with heartbreak.

I only go to places where I'm celebrated but you can never find me at places where I'm tolerated least of where I'm not wanted.
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by jhudit(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jman06:
So you won't wash your guy's pants?

I don't see anything wrong in washing ordinary fabrics.
How many guy's pant will I wash in the name of dating?

Feel free to wash, that doesn't make you a good guy either.
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Jman06(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

How many guy's pant will I wash in the name of dating?

Feel free to wash, that doesn't make you a good guy either.

But you can wash for your husband atleast

Seems the only thing you read from the whole write up was the pant aspect Didn't you read where the girl said the guy is so nice to her in all aspects?
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by jhudit(f): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jman06:
But you can wash for your husband atleast

Seems the only thing you read from the whole write up was the pant aspect Didn't you read where the girl said the guy is so nice to her in all aspects?
The guy is nice to her, she doesn't love him.
That someone is nice to you, doesn't mean you must stay with him.
That's pity, and love isn't pity!

It doesn't mean her next guy would be abusive.
Neither does it mean she can't love another good guy.

She just doesn't love this particular good guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by HARDDON: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=LordKO post=58016238][/quote]

Con what?
Is that the term u players use in describing men worth their balls? Men who dont go scavenging everythin in skirts? breaking lil gurls hearts?

Paint it anyhow u will: disappointed/heartbreak.... they are all thesame n every1 that has ever related with the oposite sex intimately must pass through itz freaking fangs . Just like all men experience wet dreams n d chest of gurls protrude to b00bs

Ur last paragraph shows u have read n r a follower of Dating Drills . Probably twisted the drills n applied them negatively........No? undecided
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by LordKO(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Con what?
Is that the term u players use in describing men worth their balls? Men who dont go scavenging everythin in skirts? breaking lil gurls hearts?

Paint it anyhow u will: disappointed/heartbreak.... they are all thesame n every1 that has ever related with the oposite sex intimately must pass through itz freaking fangs . Just like all men experience wet dreams n d chest of gurls protrude to b00bs

Ur last paragraph shows u have read n r a follower of Dating Drills . Probably twisted the drills n applied them negatively........No? undecided

Boy! I don't join issue with small-minded people like you. This virtual world has given every Tom, Dick and Harry an avenue to overestimate their importance.

From all indications, I'm old enough to father you. Now vamoose and look for your mates elsewhere.
Re: Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? by Jman06(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

The guy is nice to her, she doesn't love him.
That someone is nice to you, doesn't mean you must stay with him.
That's pity, and love isn't pity!

It doesn't mean her next guy would be abusive.
Neither does it mean she can't love another good guy.

She just doesn't love this particular good guy.
The truth is that many of you think that when a guy is in love with you and doing everything to prove his love that he is doing that because he has been rejected by other girls and so he is trying so hard to get you. This thought triggers the feeling that you are settling for a reject, hence the negative feeling towards the guy starts. This is so even when the guy might have rejected other girls for you.
Guys who understand this psychology hardly show it when they're inlove.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways Girls Handle Breakup (pictures) / Ladies best Toasting Lines you ever heard / Young Man Shares Nu.de Photos Of Married Woman He Allegedly Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.