Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,131 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (43258 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Rilwayne001: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

No matter what, I see no reason why any sane man will support killings of even young innocent kids.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
wickedworld:
But why women and children? They should look for the evil once among them as eye for an eye
So that they won't grow up to born another full blown terrorist and to decrease their population. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai,do me i do you working perfectly
How far now?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ojutiku1: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Eazybay:
Nauseating, barbaric!!!

Sorry, I can't tell you to check my signature on this kind of thread
Nice use of reverse psychology thumbs up BRO ��
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Deeldorado: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Good one... I thought they are ghost , an eye for eye is not a sin ....

Your comment is distasteful.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Stkilda(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.

Please, let's show some empathy. These women and children never killed anybody.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by badoh(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
This killing should be totally condemned by all. what have they done to deserve this?especially the little ones.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by realbest(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
people like didn't deserve to be humans . What are u insinuating ?
but who ever killed innocent women and will pay back no matter how long it takes.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:

Instead of you to wish it was boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen going about killing innocent people that were killed, you are busy celebrating the murder of the women and children.

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by juman(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Killing of innocent persons is bad.

But hope the whole nation would not stand up against them one day like that.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Stkilda(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
GossipHeart:

We've had enough of their stupidity

We're fed up with their rape, murders and atrocities

Time to put our feet around their necks

Why not go after the men who rape and kill? These are innocent women and their babies.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by hollyray2016: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
Good for them !
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by mightyhazell: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2017
freshvine:
I don't think any Nigeria militia is involved in this. Nigeria militia are peace loving people. This certainly the handiwork of militia hunters from neighbouring Senegal, Mali and cotedvoire moving through Nigeria.
am thinking more like "liberians"

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ekensi01: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2017
ADVICE TO THE KILLERS:

Dear killers of fulanis,

Am so happy to hear what you guys are doing 'keep it up'. But next time try to local the family who their father is not around and kill them.
Reasons: Cause their father is busy killing other people in other states.
I pray that God will grant you people more grace to finish the family of those killing others in their states. God bless.

Yours faithfully
$$$$$
Engr,Doc,Cpu,Rev and Iman Ekensi cool.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by hollyray2016: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No matter what, I see no reason why any sane man will support killings of even young innocent kids.

So you support how Fulanis killing people? so they should be watching them like mumu till they finished their people?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ekensi01: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Na your fada nyash.

Why will you say that? did you know what the fulanis are doing to people here in Benue,Taraba,Nasarrawa and other places and you no d talk, are they nt humans? let me not see you talk that again or one of us, btw me and u will leave NL.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Tyche(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2017
No one deserves to die like this, no one
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by henocherry18: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
Is what celebrating
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by henocherry18: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
Is worth celebrating
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by enigmaticlion: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
You totally insane to condone the killing of innocent women and children!!!!!!! You just booked an apartment in Hell!!!
OrestesDante:
Good.

What's the difference between the killing of innocent adults and children
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Evablizin(f): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2017
NairalandAsasin:
How far now?
i'm fine and you?;-)
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by enigmaticlion: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2017
My brother this one weak me abegi, so we celebrate murder in the name of retribution?? Haba! Slaughter of innocent women and children
justseyi:

Why would you even wish people dead? What kind of human are you?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Basseybruce: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2017
justseyi:

It's not your fault..... .Ok! angry
justseyi:

It's not your fault..... .Ok!
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2017
enigmaticlion:
You totally insane to condone the killing of innocent women and children!!!!!!! You just booked an apartment in Hell!!!
No I'm not. Revenge knows no toddler. That's my point
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by morningsta(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:

And when the Fulanis retaliate, we cry out and the vicious circle of attacks and retaliation continues until we are all consumed. It is so sad and unfortunate that this government has continued to pay lip service to the Fulani herdsmen crisis.
RIP to the dead. Nobody's life should be cut short in this manner.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:

When you are murdered as a result of this kinda thing people will come to NL and say same!
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by frubben(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2017
justseyi:

it's sad and painful dat our youth and country is dead, just take a look @ the comment dey are making.

We Ave turn to the evil we are fighting
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by jwart(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Did I hear Kwara?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Yankiss(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Too sad. Human life is human life. It is improper to take it, more so that of vulnerable women and children.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Rilwayne001: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
hollyray2016:

So you support how Fulanis killing people? so they should be watching them like mumu till they finished their people?

ekensi01:
Na your fada nyash.

Why will you say that? did you know what the fulanis are doing to people here in Benue,Taraba,Nasarrawa and other places and you no d talk, are they nt humans? let me not see you talk that again or one of us, btw me and u will leave NL.

I don't support Fulani killing people neither do I support killing especially their little kids in retaliation. An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by davillian(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Some has to pay for the sins the fulani herdsmen has committed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.