Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) (43256 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by castro316: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sweetguy25:
This iss wrong

Because its not your family they massacred!
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Diebyfire05:
You should have asked this question when Fulani terrorist were going around killing innocent people. Seems like you are a full blown Fulani.
bro once it is Fulani that is going down ,I have no problem with that... shikina
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
unitedsurv:

yes coz there is no difference btw a fulani grown man and a fulani kid they can all murder anybody in cold blood or u did not hear of the 15yrs old guy who murdered his 19yrs old brother coz he wanted to covert his cow so more grease to the elbow of their killers no pity arall angry
And there is no any case of 15 years old in your tribe murdered anyone before? Why would any sane man use isolated cases of minors that committed crimes to justify the entire tribe? Many of you are really sick.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Ngozi123(f): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
letusbepieces:

As we speak, just yesterday, fulani stopped vehicle with people and requested for igbo person, he stepped down and they shot him. This was on fp yesterday.

Fulani want to wipe all the tribes off and collect the land. This is wat i think, from their activities. They show no remorse or concern to those they kill. It is like, it is not a human being like dem dey killed.

Omg. That's terrible. Do you have a link for this thread?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by letusbepieces: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

Omg. That's terrible. Do you have a link for this thread?

Here is the link, it is on the page 1, 6.22pm of the fp.

https://www.nairaland.com/3892184/fulani-men-armed-ak47-kill

The day before dat it was somebody mother they raped and beheaded in Edo. Are these people not human beings like fulani?

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
castro316:

Because its not your family they massacred!
But it is yours, that's why you support this.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wasting future terrorist and rapist.

Abeg second base Jare!
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by unitedsurv: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
maasoap:

And there is no any case of 15 years old in your tribe murdered anyone before? Why would any sane man use isolated cases of minors that committed crimes to justify the entire tribe? Many of you are really sick.

Not my tribe probably yours coz I believe my tribe has the sense of humanity and decency
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Ngozi123(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
letusbepieces:

Here is the link, it is on the page 1, 6.22pm of the fp.

https://www.nairaland.com/3892184/fulani-men-armed-ak47-kill

The day before dat it was somebody mother they raped and beheaded in Edo. Are these people not human beings like fulani?

Disgusting. R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oh shut it!

The Bible supports killing of women and children.

Not that I give a sh*t, but Nigeria is a jungle, and in a jungle civil rules do not apply.

The husbands and fathers of those women and children are probably elsewhere in this country wrecking havoc every single day, and they are protected by the government. If you've never donated a kobo to a charity that's supporting the victims of the Herdsmen nor be part of a protest against the killings, you have no moral authority to call someone else morally bankrupt.

All of you forming pious POS, women of my sister tribe have been raped and murdered in my home state. Fathers, sons, and children have been hacked to death and it doesn't even grace the papers, nor get a response as they are protected. Yet we are all too happy to go on with our daily lives. Then when retribution is served, you'd start talking tr*sh.

If they've turned off their humanity, I've destroyed the circuit of my humanity for them. A dead man does not empathize.

-Lord

What ur talking is nonsense. Just bcoz someone killed your wife and children that does not give the reason to kill that persons wife and children. The murderer should be the one to suffer for his actions not his wife and children.

I repeat "A man that kills women and children is nothing but an animal"
meanwhile u said the bible supports killing of women and children. Do u mean this?

Ezekiel 9:5-7 “Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.”

Even if the bible supports it we muslims dont kill women and children even during battle. Islam totally go against it.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by letusbepieces: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

Disgusting. R.I.P to the dead.

It is terrible O!

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by GistFullGround: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nobody MUST weep for them because that is how Fulanis kill other tribes in the bush!
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by repogirl(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is really sad. Thats why its not good to find trouble. Anyone can become a killer, depending on how far he is pushed.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by LordAdam16: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

What ur talking is nonsense. Just bcoz someone killed your wife and children that does not give the reason to kill that persons wife and children. The murderer should be the one to suffer for his actions not his wife and children.

I repeat "A man that kills women and children is nothing but an animal"
meanwhile u said the bible supports killing of women and children. Do u mean this?

Ezekiel 9:5-7 “Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.”

Even if the bible supports it we muslims dont kill women and children even during battle. Islam totally go against it.

Both the Bible and Koran support the killing of women and children. In fact, all 3 Abrahamic religions support the killing of women and children.

The modern civil decision not to kill women and children stems from secularism and deep thinking not an archaic religion. Which leads me to the point I was trying to make, you can not be civil with barbarians.

A Fulani Army general called the Mambilla killings a genocide on Fulanis, whereas there was no such utterance from the Fulani leadership when thousands of Agatu natives were killed and their bodies littered the grounds for weeks including women and children.

Fulani women and children cannot be more important than the women and children of any other tribe. If no single person was arrested for the Agatu killings and several other killings elsewhere, and the same Fulani marauders continue unfazed, then they SHALL have a taste of their own medicine in double dose. INSHALLAH!

This is not just about a woman and children situation. No man, woman, or child should be killed and their killers are allowed to go scot free. Allah's judgement is too far off for comfort.

You cannot kill my wife or child, go scot free and even continue killing those of my neighbor's without impunity, then expect me to condemn the killer of your wife or child. That's not civility, that's stupidity.

In the civilized world where killing of women and children is frowned upon, their killers are caught and tried by the law. No such thing happens in Nigeria, so don't cherry-pick what part of civilization you want to apply and which part you should discard. Allah can take his decision on my comment on Judgement day, for today I maintain that these women and children had it coming and I'll be damned if I shed a tear for them.

If you want us to start condemning killers of Fulani women and children, the Fulani leadership has to start condemning Fulani killers of the women and children of other ethnicities. Until then, WALLAH, there shall be more gnashing of teeth in the Fulani camp. They shall feel the pain we feel.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by prof12(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the people they are killing for no just reason, what did they do to them

They have signed up for a credit scheme and they shall be given at the appropriate time.
Just watch out
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by mrhipup(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
bankyblue:
The table don turn as their papa no they country. Good for them, they should feel the heat too.
When did we become so heartless
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by LordAdam16: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
prof12:

They have signed up for a credit scheme and they shall be given at the appropriate time.
Just watch out

It's better they signed it themselves than for the Fulanis to sign it for them. Because the people of Agatu, Nimbo, Abraka, Edo, in Oyo and elsewhere did not sign up for any credit scheme before they were visited.

The Fulani reprisal will also have a Mambilla reprisal.

When Fulanis strike you guys would be saying there should be dialog and security presence to forestall reprisals, not the situation has changed you guys don't believe in dialog and security presence to forestall anymore. How convenient.

You see why the death of Fulanis only draws condemnation from Fulanis? No group of people ever remain dominant forever, look through history. A day is coming when Fulanis would be hunted like dogs, and all the credit they've taken would be too much to pay.

-Lord

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the people they are killing for no just reason, what did they do to them

By your logic all the people Nigerians dupe are free to treat all Nigerians as crap? Fulani have no closenit community or unity. The herdmen killings are issolated incidence, this my friend is murder . I'm all for defense but murdering kids is not s wise thing.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by sayisayi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Typical naija bloodlust...smh
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
unitedsurv:

Not my tribe probably yours coz I believe my tribe has the sense of humanity and decency
Hahahaha. Let's know your tribe then, and at the click of a button, we will dig up countless numbers of murderous teenagers.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Demmzy15(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I don't support Fulani killing people neither do I support killing especially their little kids in retaliation. An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.
What I don't understand is how their bodies got to Kwara from Taraba?
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Rilwayne001: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Demmzy15:

Aside that, the everyday killings going on In every region of the country is enough pointer that things are going worst in this country. Even children aren't not spared cry cry
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Unimaginable123: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mods, u are not going to correct this headline or what? Kwara is a state, which state capital is ilorin. This story is about. A certain kwara kwara village in Gembu local govt of taraba state.
U guys should live up to you reaponsibilities

Cc: seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Aside that, the everyday killings going on In every region of the country is enough pointer that things are going worst in this country. Even children aren't not spared cry cry
A very sad reality my dear brother, innocent women and children killed and some people rejoice. I'm baffled at how many of us have lost conscience to celebrate such heinous acts, now what's the difference between them and the herdsmen they claim to despise? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by RaptorX: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
To hell with you fools talking about the killing of innocent women and children, go online and look at images of women babies and children that this savages have hacked to death in Plateau Kaduna and Benue state what makes the lives of the fulani more important. As long as this bastards goes around killing other people's children their children also deserves death. You bloody cowards makes me sick, I am a Yoruba man and I support the mambila militia. This animals called fulanis need to be thought a severe lesson.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by FriendNG: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Demmzy15:

is not Kwara State but Kwara village in Mambila plateau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Amakavula:

By your logic all the people Nigerians dupe are free to treat all Nigerians as crap? Fulani have no closenit community or unity. The herdmen killings are issolated incidence, this my friend is murder . I'm all for defense but murdering kids is not s wise thing.
once the killing is eye for eye , I don't mind

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Tecno66: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Buba(originally shared by Mustapha) corpses of slaughtered Fulani women and children brutally murdered by the Mambilla militiamen have been discovered in Kwara Kwara village hinterland of Gembu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/corpses-of-fulani-women-and-children.html
Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state because of the actions and inactions of PMB. I was blaiming him initially but I now see that no elected president will keep mute in the face of the carnage going on all over the nation. I discovered that most of the ingredients that make the Buhari we know was no longer there by the time we elected him. We did not elect a real product but a packaged one.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have read all the comments and I can categorically tell that Nigerians are losing their restraints and tolerance for the Fulani blood suckers. It's not a very good sign, I just pray God touches everyone's heart, let's eschew violence.
Fulani's reading this, call your brothers to order. No one has monopoly of violence.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by Tecno66: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
mykl01:
I have read all the comments and I can categorically tell that Nigerians are losing their restraints and tolerance for the Fulani blood suckers. It's not a very good sign, I just pray God touches everyone's heart, let's eschew violence.
Fulani's reading this, call your brothers to order. No one has monopoly of violence.
Folks have decided to take laws into their hands when the government appear not to be ready to give marching orders to the security forces to stop the activities of boko haram insurgents parading the nook and crany of nigeria as AK 47 wielding fulani herdsmen.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by wyt(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
The Mambilas and Jukuns are 2 tribes that can tame Fulanis. Do u knw that Our Buhari raised international fund for fulanis to fight Mambilans in 2002? But Mambila still defeated them.

Fulanis kill alot of people in Nassarawa state but the local people from Sen. Abdulahi Adamu' s home town went to beg the Fulanis to forgive them.
Re: Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic) by limamintruth: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
jay2pee:
How sure are we that these are Fulani herdsmen abi na their victims

Good question bro.!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / 4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.