Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70861 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
neoclassical:
Pls what is the fate of those who are yet to receive SMS for N-tax?. Was it done in alphabetical order of surname ? Will they still send SMS to more people, since the deadline for the test (N tax) is 2moro I.e Monday? reliable answers pls
bro lets hope for 2morow, maybe due to sunday some text messages av been withheld..

Hopeactivated#
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Soglad(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
I got the message around 4:35am on Saturday then wrote the exam around 5pm. I was suprised to receive another one by 8:35pm. Those it mean I have to write again. Did anyone here receive the msg twice??
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Gulo4christ: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
4dose dat havent receive text .u dnt nid2wait since u apply4TAX continue login wit ur nuba and bvn it mayb a sent error dat u didnt get a msg.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Gulo4christ: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Soglad:
I got the message around 4:35am on Saturday then wrote the exam around 5pm. I was suprised to receive another one by 8:35pm. Those it mean I have to write again. Did anyone here receive the msg twice??
go and tri it
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Soglad:
you av maximum of 2wice to attempt the test, Yes you can login to cross-check ur work....

Kindly paste those questions you saw on ur dashboard...
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
TipsterK:

These were my questions i omitted 1
what was the number you omitted?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by JamesonJay(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bamidele539:
Have you received a text message indicating your BVN matched your details? If NO kindly chill and hold on for a text message, telling you to proceed for your TEST!

hmmm! OK.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by DAVIDOLAWALE: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
it's well
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by jessyb: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
if you reside in Lagos and would like to make extra money working with a real estate firm, call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Soglad(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
The questions are
What is ur grade___
One of this is not a planet_______
All of these are continent except___

The questions vary sha
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Omaa34(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mine is n agro ,pls who has clues of likely questions.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Aphrygian(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Omaa34:
Mine is n agro ,pls who has clues of likely questions.
have u gotten the message
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by bmraji: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
I applied for n tax and am having login issues is there any means of rectifying?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by busaris: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
bmraji:
I applied for n tax and am having login issues is there any means of rectifying?
please same to me
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by massive1019(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibroh22:

they put the option for serving Corps member too during the registration, stop saying what you are not sure of, those that put option for serving Corps member knows what they are doing abeg
lol....are you a serving corp?.....trust me my guy. they put it there with the expectation that they might have finished before the list comes out. 50,000 plus were disqualified last year due to some discrepancies in there claims and documents. anyways all is well my bro.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibroh22(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
massive1019:
lol....are you a serving corp?.....trust me my guy. they put it there with the expectation that they might have finished before the list comes out. 50,000 plus were disqualify last year due to some discrepancy in there claims and documents. anyways all is well my bro.
yes,i am a serving Corps member that will finish by October by the special grace of God, I didn't apply last year because of discharge cert
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by massive1019(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
ibroh22:

yes,i am a serving Corps member that will finish by October by the special grace of God, I didn't apply last year because of discharge cert
tooorrrr....now you are talking. keep it cool bro, you would have been through before the list is out.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibroh22(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
massive1019:
tooorrrr....now you are talking. keep it cool bro, you would have been through before the list is out.
I am cool before, as a matter of fact, some of my colleagues here, serving Corps members too have written the n tax test,still patiently waiting for mine
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kemimarch16(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Somebody please help am unable to log in,I was told invalid and I registered for tax,I dont know what to do and they didn't send any text to me
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by winny90(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ifyike:
Am yet to receive the text message from npower tax, do i have a witness in the house?

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kemimarch16(f): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
were you able to log in?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kemimarch16(f): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
same here and the deadline is 2moro,am unable to log in too
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kemimarch16(f): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Me too,I don't know what to do
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Omaa34(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aphrygian:
have u gotten the message
not yet, n agro is for 7-10 July
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Omaa34(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
If you didn't get the text, try logging in, if it's invalid, maybe you are slated for tomorrow, relax

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by veraiyke(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
madri4u:
Please room, wat do i do? I made a mistake in my bvn number wen filling the form i wrote 11165336682 instead of the correct bvn no of:11165336683.Please wat should I do?.Should I re-apply again?
U mean u post ya bvn online?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Ejos1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Guys don't wait for text o, me i just finished writing my own test without receiving any text. I used my bvn and phone no. To login and yep, I used my phone to do the test(I suggest you use Google Chrome)
pls, I tried logging in, but it's saying wrong details, same with that of my friend, and we were both given reference codes... Help pls... What might be the problem? How d u login
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Mubarack44(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Soglad:

Please how do you arrange your name during registration. As in first name and last name interchange.

I made a mistake during my registration I put my surname in place of first name instead of putting my surname in place of last name. Please clarify how do you arrange yours during registration
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by FrostGiant: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Guyz i never received any text but i just successfully did the test Nd submitted.

Just few minutes minutes after i finished my test, they sent me this... Lol

Dear applicant, your BVN records match your application. Proceed to the N-Power website to write your N-TAX assessment test. Use phone number and BVN to log in

Im not doing another test again.. The one on my profile is okay...
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Ifyike: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
FrostGiant:
Guyz i never received any text but i just successfully did the test Nd submitted..

Hope it wont back fire.. Lol.

Cheap question..

I've login and clicked start n power tax assesment but couldnt see the question. I only saw (attempt quiz now) yet the question couldnt pop up.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by FrostGiant: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ifyike:
I've login and clicked start n power tax assesment but couldnt see the question. I only saw (attempt quiz now) yet the question couldnt pop up.

Click that attempt quiz now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Updated Job Alerts / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.