Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu (17096 Views)

South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by ipobarecriminals: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
mynd44,lalasticala,seun,we wont allow thieves, fraudsters,scammers and their family to have a field day/ use this site to perpetuate their nefarious biz/trade like that guy posting Nairabet/bet9ja winning ticket punters/ whatever useless name they kal it.Pls,do something
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by seunlayi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by alcmene: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Show us evidence where OPC killed Hausa is what i ask u

So that skull doesn't look like an Hausas's

Who then massacred the Hausas in ife?

1 Like

Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by vickylincon(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
yemmight:

Are u high on something?
he may be right bro. Olamide is a street guy, if he do a song condemning violence in that area, trust me...they may hear
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am very upset with Olamide,

He claims he is the King of the streets, he is Eyan Mayweather, he is Baddoo.

Yet he can't go to Ikorodu and stop the violence in the streets by the Baddoo guys.
If there's anyone they will listen to; it is him.

How are these guys even role models...
It's on record that N.W.A, 2Pac, Nas and even Fugees started or ended violence in a given region through their songs

What are you saying?

Should this be sarcasm or what?
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by cristianisraeli: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
only in nigeria na him thief they catch thief..OPC should first expel the cult members in their group first..this cult thing is eating nigeria up..its a cancer started by that white head man wole soyinka...its just sad that it cant end..we need to create a very strong anti cult police and flush them out or let them stay in the unis..they brought cultism home and its very bad
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by dignity33: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
I think kanu should use ipob as a security outfit like opc in Southwest
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by Austinoiz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Potbellies, enjoying their cups of tea and coffee indoors while badoo guys are busy having their outdoor 'meetings' with machetes and other dangerous weapons.

Keep deceiving stew lickers, not men like me and umunnaa
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by davodyguy: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yet he can't go to Ikorodu and stop the violence in the streets by the Baddoo guys.

It's on record that N.W.A, 2Pac, Nas and even Fugees started or ended violence in a given region through their songs
lol
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by Omonigeriarere: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
obamabinladen:
This to me is a closed door meeting of osogbo weed smokers. [s]When GEJ carried these OPC and other vigilante groups along in his govnt, APC criticised and insulted him. Alas this same APC are now engaging not only the OPC but also traditionalists and ORO worshipers for solution to the insecurities they(APC) created in the state.
[/s]

Nigerian police seeks help from weed smoking OPC.............Newsssssssssssssss.

Can you please tell me one achievement of OPC under Jonathan apart from destruction of PMB and Ambode's billboards and posters especially those display along the federal roads?

However, where are those youths that Nigerian army usually trains at Toll gate along Lagos-Ibadan Express Road who were gathered purely for election purpose? No salary, no welfarism, all promise failed even before and after the send off of Otueke man. Was it not Bode George and co who finally embezzle the fund meant for the project or were you blind when they marched en-masse to Alausa seeking for state government's intervention?

I quite agree their excellent performance during OBJs tenure especially in flushing out criminals out of Lagos, their only achievement under Jonathan was oppression of opposition party.

Please take note.
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by yemmight(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
vickylincon:
he may be right bro. Olamide is a street guy, if he do a song condemning violence in that area, trust me...they may hear

This one is beyond Badoo. These guys do this for money because some individual use those victims for certain rituals and they contract the business to the Badoo agents.

1 Like

Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by tonio2wo: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Which meeting again? Shebi the lagos CP, and trad rulers for ikorodu don grant them amnesty?.
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by Eportal123: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oponu

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by whizzyleejr(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
So this is when they should hold a meeting ever since the gang have taken over the area...negligence is part of the problem Nigerians are having.and it's causing backwardnes crycry
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by obamabinladen(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Can you please tell me one achievement of OPC under Jonathan apart from destruction of PMB and Ambode's billboards and posters especially those display along the federal roads?

However, where are those youths that Nigerian army usually trains at Toll gate along Lagos-Ibadan Express Road who were gathered purely for election purpose? No salary, no welfarism, all promise failed even before and after the send off of Otueke man. Was it not Bode George and co who finally embezzle the fund meant for the project or were you blind when they marched en-masse to Alausa seeking for state government's intervention?

I quite agree their excellent performance during OBJs tenure especially in flushing out criminals out of Lagos, their only achievement under Jonathan was oppression of opposition party.

Please take note.

You typed trash and said I should take note.
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by doskie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

he should be arrested btw.
so he is baddoo.... badtest guy ever liveth
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by lonelydora: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always look out for your comments whenever I'm bored. It makes me laugh
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by segsman(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
You use madness to heal madness sometimes
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by darediamond(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:
They same criminal elements CALLED OPC are called upon for security

Was it not same OPC that killed hundreds of Hausas in Ile ife?
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by walemoney007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:

olamide na hype nigga a confirm "Jew" man
see lobber they call lord jew grin
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by darediamond(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:
They same criminal elements CALLED OPC are called upon for security

Was it not same OPC that killed hundreds of Hausas in Ile ife?
That is to tell you that Yoruba's also have there own Foot Soldiers should there be need for War!!!
Hope all you Arewas are watching??

1 Like

Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by alcmene: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
darediamond:

That is to tell you that Yoruba's also have there own Foot Soldiers should there be need for War!!!
Hope all you Arewas are watching??

Sharap... what happened after the fracas?

Your elders were all rounded up and dumped inside prison a bale of Okirika
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by darediamond(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:

Sharap... what happened after the fracas?

Your elders were all rounded up and dumped inside prison a bale of Okirika

When the when comes, who will cry endlessly?
I pray you do not see the real wrath of Odua people.
I have already said it: We have our Soldiers.
I need not to tell you history.
Hausa people knows South West is always WILD WEST!!!

1 Like

Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by opedaydydx9(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
walemoney007:
see lobber they call lord jew grin
I tire
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by SmartyPants(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fact is, the members of these cults such as badoo are human beings, they eat,live, and talk. They also patronize juju priests.

So to catch them you simply must make sure that you keep tabs on every single juju priest. Secondly, infiltrate the streets and get some informants.

You cannot tell me that the OPC boys do not know who the Badoo boys are. They just need an incentive to spill the beans.
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by 9jatatafo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:
olamide na hype nigga a confirm "Jew" man
If Olamide is a confirmed Jew man, then what tribe of Israel is he from?
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by swegiedon(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
9jatatafo:

If Olamide is a confirmed Jew man, then what tribe of Israel is he from?
you didn't get ....its street slang
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by 9jatatafo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
swegiedon:

you didn't get ....its street slang
Do you know what a Jew man means in the street?
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by edeXede: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
our police are incompetent..

All sane people knows that Olamide is the chief of all badoo.

Arrest Olamide and question him, he will name all badoo sponsors..

He has said he is the baddest guy ever liveth..

Why will you leave him without arresting him.. Is it until his other badoo gang kill us all?
Re: Police, OPC In Closed Door Meeting Over Cultists, Kidnappers In Ikorodu by NLProblemChild(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
yemmight:

Are u high on something?
he thinks he will get 100+ likes again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP / Soludo Inaugurates Construction Of Drug Market / The Economics Of Shoprite In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.