Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS (4340 Views)

Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Omo this is serious o. Google called me this morning. As you can see the call log and warned me. That am promoting terrorism.

I told them no. That am reporting terrorizing audios of Nnamdi Kanu so he can be rearrested.

It became serious I shouted for the Google customer care and told him why do they allow Radio Biafra on Google play if I can be blocked from playing what it played.

The customer care got provoked and told me my account blockage will be extended.
She told me I gets up to 20 reports every day more that 80 reports a week for my channel to be closed.

This is not terrorism. I am reporting what Nnamdi kanu said. Am I the terrorist or Nnamdi kanu.

Guys see the call from Google customer care.

Pics

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2017
See my YouTube channel finally blocked from uploading

What did I do. Is it me or the person who said what am reporting that deserves being blocked.

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2017
I gets hundreds of threat like this one.

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Moderators pls ban anybody saying people should report my channel.

Because is from Nairaland that they will recruit and storm my YouTube channel

4 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Tolexander: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol!

Very crazy man!

19 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by ELTON123(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin hahahahahahhah when I told you to stop lying you refused, now see what you 've caused.

17 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by beckplanet: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

One word : Clown!

7 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Google sent me an SMS. Blockage of six months

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by dobokiy: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
I was the one who created a thread asking that every sensible user of this forum report your fraudulent misleading videos on YouTube. Since this forum was quick to delete my thread just to shield a fraudster, I reported them myself and good to see Google taking some actions. Soon your IP would be blocked from ever uploading a video or creating a YouTube account

41 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Caustics: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2017
dobokiy:
I was the one who created a thread asking that every sensible user of this forum report your fraudulent misleading videos on YouTube.
cool

6 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by DEGr8t(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Expect more petitions

12 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Caustics:
cool

Am trying to call Google they said the number is invalid
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
you violated YouTube rule and you got blocked. And that "threat messages" are faked. Igbos sent you threats? Who has that time? I would have believed if you said hausa. Nice job, you're really good at trolling!

17 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by uncleck: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Oga abeg who are you fighting with?
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by AfonjaSlayer(f): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Our enemies, enemies of the struggle, the enemies of Nnamdi Kanu must surrender. onye tryyia ohu na anya.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Caustics: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

Am trying to call Google they said the number is invalid
add +99 to the number. thats the prefix. if it doesnt still go dip your phone in cold water for 2 mins

14 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
you violated YouTube rule and you got blocked. And that "threat messages" are faked. Igbos sent you threats? Who has that time? I would have believed if you said hausa. Nice job, you're really good at trolling!

Fake for what. If is fake will I expose the sender id

2 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

Fake for what. If is fake will I expose the sender id
expose the id

4 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
expose the id

OK
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

OK
you have no proof.

2 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
expose the id

So did u believe now it is a yahoo mail. Or did I forge yahoo mail in few seconds?

1 Like

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
jamarifox:
you have no proof.

Haven't u seen my rwply
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Notasyouthink: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

You're reasoning is very poor!! You're on a looooooong thing tongue tongue tongue you think you can withstand the resolve of biafrans??

14 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
See my YouTube channel finally blocked from uploading

What did I do. Is it me or the person who said what am reporting that deserves being blocked.

You were banned because you lie on your videos. You put up a false catchy caption to promote traffic and the video content will not have anything in common with the title.

I am one of those who made sure you were banned. Go get a life and next time don't use deceptive headings to draw traffic.

22 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

You were banned because you lie on your videos. You put up a false catchy caption to promote traffic and the video content will not have anything in common with the title.

I am one if those who made sure you were banned. Go get a life snd next time to use deceptive headings to draw traffic.

But Biafrans do lie on their newspaper and their blogs that Donald Trump called Nnamdi KANU.

So I will make a title like

Donald Trump calls Nnamdi KANU audio.

Then in the video I will he reporting the lies of Ipob that Trump called Kanu.

My title are always related.

6 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2017
What is life without my YouTube channel
Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Victornezzar: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
Wats d difference between u nd dose bet scammers

15 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wats d difference between u nd dose bet scammers
u pay in bet scammers account but don't pay in mine

4 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Funlord2(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

It seems you are finished? Your fellow made in aba jews have finally dealt you a career ending merciless kick to your skull? Maybe it's time you now focus on passing that your jamb, study hard and then come and jam us in the labor market before it's too late! Ndo for your loss my alobam!

13 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Omofunaab2: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Lol, iposexposed, your brothers don show you pepper.. You need to be careful too, I'm sure you must have been getting some threat messages from them

2 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by Victornezzar: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

u pay in bet scammers account but don't pay in mine
But wen we click in dose ur fake videos
u make money
so no difference

6 Likes

Re: See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS by DonBobes(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2017
U no nothing ipobexosed i would have responded here but i cant. I will tell u on one of my several face book accounts. What's ur Facebook name

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Urges World Leaders To Advice APC On Credible Polls / First Result From Ogun State: See The Party Leading / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.