Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

How To Become Sexually Satisfied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become Sexually Satisfied (644 Views)

8 Most Sexually Satisfied And Passionate Countries . Nigeria Is There / New Styles To Keep Your Partner Sexually Satisfied / The 12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries. Nigeria On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Sexually Satisfied by kingsmonology(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2017
As a relationship counselor, I see a lot of relationships (marriages) stumble, some eventually collapsed as a result of problems from sexual activities. Couples have come to me with various sexual problems like (he does not caress me enough, he abandons me once he’s done on bed, I don’t enjoy sex with him and so on). The stories that couples tell me about their sexual difficulties vary, but most times it has to do with sexual satisfaction.

In your relationship, you need to find out what your priority is when it comes to sex and pleasure. The fact is, though, most men really want to please their woman, in many cases they just don’t know how. This is an important factor in sex and relationships. Trust and communication come easily once you realize how much they want you to be pleased. You may actually need someone like me to help you assess your relationship, if you finding difficult to know what your priorities are in your relationship, so that you may really know what your pleasure is in relationship. Yours may not be sexual satisfaction; it may just be someone to trust.
Sex and Relationship

Sex and relationships are not always as complicated as we make them seem to be, in most cases, there is no one to blame. Humans’ nature has no special school or course of study dedicated for sex. But, I can say you do understand how important it’s to every couple. You have to answer yourself; if getting the sexual pleasure you need, will help you live your life in a more fulfilled and balanced life, then, tell him or her how to handle you softly, so that you can both enjoy it.

Learn ways in which you can help prolong the act of sexual intercourse with your partner naturally if you derive pleasure in making love. Increase chances for orgasms, tips for finding perfect positions for you and your body type and all kinds of great insights. Help yourself to have better sex in your marriage.

Advice for Women

Sex is what we call marriage, without Sex we can’t be productive and the Bible says go and multiply, but without sex, that word is meaningless. That is to say, sex is very important in married life. It’s quite unfortunate some women use sex as weapon to punish their husband not knowing they are creating serious problem in their matrimonial home. Women ought to be submissive to their husband anytime because it’s an obligation for her, ordained by Almighty God.

Women, when your husband offends you or upset you, if he approaches for love-making, allow him, he will realize and probably apologizes on the bed, especially, when you let him realize he offended you. Even if he refuses to apologize, your good manners will make him correct his mistakes. By allowing him to have sex whenever he demands for it, he may not have excuse of doing it outside his marriage, except he’s an unwise man who seek for self-destruction. In that case, seek for a counselor for immediate help.

Better still, you can simply ask him how does he like it, then, try as much as possible to let him have his way, thereafter, assess his utterance to know if he enjoys it that way or not. This may actually help him stay with you alone.

Am, Kingsmond. See you in our next publication… you’re blessed.

http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/06/29/how-to-enjoy-every-moment-with-your-spouse/
..............................................................................................................................

Kingsmond Ehimare is a trained Relationship psychotherapist, counsellor, he's a relationship builder and social relationship analyst. He loves helping people in relationship and emotional distress, he is an expert in this field with years of experience having worked with several relationships NGOs affiliated with UN, he can equally solves yours today.
Ps: Please feel free to contact me on kingsmond.com1@gmail.com; instagram: @kingsmond_big & twitter: @kingsmond.com

www.kingsmond.com
https://web.facebook.com/kingsmond/
https://twitter.com/kingsmond_com

Re: How To Become Sexually Satisfied by modsfucker: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Sorry OP, I can't dash a fuock for this.

Re: How To Become Sexually Satisfied by kchio13: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2017
make una no teach me bad thing o

1 Like

Re: How To Become Sexually Satisfied by Daniel2289(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Although I couldn't read all your points, but I know that u did a Great Job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No One Deserves Domestic Violence. Please SPEAK UP! / I Must Meet This Nairalander, Her Future Is Too Bright Behind Her / See 5 Ways To Forget Someone Who I Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.