Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? (5071 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is Nigeria not a failed state?

I have not seen anyone who can counter Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's narrative about Nigeria.

All I hear is people calling Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB names, and people threatening fire and brimstone to his supporters.

Nigeria is still a failed state that cannot protect its citizens and can't provide the most basic of needs.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by whitebeard(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
U can never see because u are infected.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
whitebeard:
U can never see because u are infected.

I can see Nigeria clearly and it is a failed state.

No jobs, no electricity, bad roads, corrupt leaders, unrest everywhere.

Can you see?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
so Nnamdi kanu will take you to the promise land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Naijiant: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigeria is a failed state, but Biafra is not the answer. In fact, Biafra is showing all indications that it would fail too b/c it would repeat all the failures of Nigeria. See why here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:

Nnamdi Kanu is offering a different alternative than the status quo.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Some of us prefer something different than 50 years of going no where.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

Nnamdi Kanu is offering a different alternative than the status quo.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Some of us prefer something different than 50 years of going no where.
the same thing APC promised us before coming into power...

Am sick and tired of this country. Nnamdi Kanu family are in London safe from Nigeria troubles, when the problem start now the poor masses will be the one to bear all the pains.

A sound warning to youth
Let start doing things right, forget about APC,PDP and Biafra. They don't love us, everyone is fighting for their own selfish reason, stop wasting your time supporting these people and hurting your fellow Nigerians, their families are protected and properly taken care of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Naijiant:
Nigeria is a failed state, but Biafra is not the answer. In fact, Biafra is showing all indications that it would fail too b/c it would repeat all the failures of Nigeria. See why here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/
exactly

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:

Am sick and tired of this country. Nnamdi Kanu family are in London safe from Nigeria troubles, when the problem start now the poor masses will be the one to bear all the pains.

A sound warning to youth
Let start doing things right, forget about APC,PDP and Biafra. They don't love us, everyone is fighting for their own selfish reason, stop wasting your time supporting these people and hurting your fellow Nigerians, their families are protected and properly taken care of.

Nnamdi Kanu came from the U.K. and spent almost 2 years in prison.

His father and mother still live in Nigeria.

The man has a firm belief in Biafra and many of his supporters also believe in it.

Am sick and tired of Nigeria as well. A country that mistreats my people when we don't harm anyone. We only focus on business but are still hated.

My people just want to be left alone and govern our own affairs.

A referendum is what we are calling for, because this 50 years of going no where needs to end.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by freshest4live: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

The man has a firm belief in Biafra and many of supporters also believe in it.

Am sick and tired of Nigeria as well. A country that mistreats my people when we don't harm anyone. We only focus on business but are still hated.

A referendum is what we are calling for, because this 50 years of going no where needs to end.
So your concern is for your people alone and not Nigeria? Are your people not Nigerians? if you and your people have failed in Nigeria and by extension failed Nigeria, what makes you think you would not fail Biafra?
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Guestlander: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:
Is Nigeria not a failed state?

I have not seen anyone who can counter Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's narrative about Nigeria.

All I hear is people calling Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB names, and people threatening fire and brimstone to his supporters.

Nigeria is still a failed state that cannot protect its citizens and can't provide the most basic of needs.

The hypocrisy of Kanu and his followers stinks to high heavens.
Just two years ago under Jonathan Kanu was recorded advocating for a peaceful Nigeria, what happened between then and now is still being unraveled.
Now, this is not to suggest that Nigeria doesn't have any problems but what country doesn't?
Not only that, the bulk of the people now supporting Kanu were the same people who were shouting Jonathan forever, they obviously didn't experience any injustice under him.
And finally, any campaign that starts with hate rather than ideas is bound to end very badly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by holocron: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Naijiant:

Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

The man has a firm belief in Biafra and many of supporters also believe in it.

i don't trust Biafra
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guestlander:

The hypocrisy of Kanu and his followers stinks to high heavens.
Just two years ago under Jonathan Kanu was recorded advocating for a peaceful Nigeria, what happened between then and now is still being unraveled.
Now, this is not to suggest that Nigeria doesn't have any problems but what country doesn't?
Not only that, the bulk of the people now supporting Kanu were the same people who were shouting Jonathan forever, they obviously didn't experience any injustice under him.
And finally, any campaign that starts with hate rather than ideas is bound to end very badly.

You cannot use that argument with me.

I have been on Nairaland for a long time, and I have been posting about Biafra prior to Radio Biafra.

Biafra has never left Igboland and has come in many forms. Have you forgot about MASSOB?

You people have such short memories.

You don't realize Buhari made the problem worse.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:
i don't trust Biafra

Are you from the East? Were you raised in East?

Many of us trust Biafra more than we ever will trust Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

Are you from the East? Were you raised in East?

Many of us trust Biafra more than we ever will trust Nigeria.
yes, am from the East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:
yes, am from the East

Then try to counter Kanu's argument.

Can you give us an alternative instead of the status quo?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by amachuk(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

So your concern is for your people alone and not Nigeria? Are your people not Nigerians? if you and your people have failed in Nigeria and by extension failed Nigeria, what makes you think you would not fail Biafra?
Biafrans are fighting their battle led by NNAMDI kanu, our concern is to achieve true freedom and be able to make real progress. nobody can stop us no matter how hard they try, so you should better stop waiting for Nnamdi kanu's family and start finding your way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by amachuk(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:
i don't trust Biafra
you don't need to, better trust your Oduduwa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Agumbankembu: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:
yes, am from the East

Forget, not every Igbo is Biafran.

Btw Nnamdi Kanu's family is in Umuahia right now, his wife and 2 kids.

9 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Forget, not every Igbo is Biafran.

Btw Nnamdi Kanu's family is in Umuahia right now, his wife and 2 kids.
ok

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Guestlander: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

I have been on Nairaland for a long time, and I have been posting about Biafra prior to Radio Biafra.

Biafra has never left Igboland and has come in many forms. Have you forgot about MASSOB?

You people have such short term memory.

We all know Biafra is just an instrument of blackmail against Nigeria whenever Igbo are in need of something in Nigeria.
Perhaps that is why nobody is taking Kanu seriously.
Kanu is not putting forward any strong arguments or ideas on why Biafra must secede from Nigeria. He is only pandering to the basic instincts of the Igbo people without any clear indication of where he wants to take them.
What constitute Biafra is not even clear to Kanu himself not to mention his blind followers.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by labonita1(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
amachuk:
you don't need to, better trust your Oduduwa.
Inukwa
Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guestlander:

We all know Biafra is just an instrument of blackmail against Nigeria whenever Igbo are in need of something in Nigeria.
Kanu is not putting forward any strong arguments or ideas on why Biafra must secede from Nigeria. He is only pandering to the basic instincts of the Igbo people without any clear indication of where he wants to take them.
What constitute Biafra is not even clear to Kanu himself not to mention his blind followers.

No one is taking Kanu seriously? That is funny.

His name is coming out of everyone's mouth.

Northern youth seem to be taking him seriously.

All these phantom groups that are coming out against him seem to be taking him seriously.

The Lagos press and their daily stories seem to be taking him seriously

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
freshest4live:

There are many reasons why Nigeria has failed but it can't be blamed on the Igbos.

Is it not Igbos who suffer because of the ridiculous quota system?

In Biafra, Igbos will not have to worry about quota. It will be based on merit.

11 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by EzeUche(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
All these posts and no one can counter Nnamdi Kanu's narrative.

The simple reason is that you can't.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by KINGwax007(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

You people have such short memories.

buhari made it worse or losing the election made it worse?

You shld forget this is of hocus-pocus because we no be mumu...

You're just cry babies. A bad loser!

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Dannidom(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guestlander:

You cannot come here and ridicule a tribe insisting that our new country must be worse because that is what you think after all Britain allowed us independence when the nation was still in its nursery stage. You have been asked to counter NK on the reason we have to continue holding unto Nigeria which is only favouring our elites leaving out the masses

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by feelgoodInc: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:

A sound warning to youth

PDP I've seen
APC I've seen
Why judge the Biafra that you haven't seen yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
labonita1:

If not promise land, we can get out of this useless contraption..

6 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by feelgoodInc: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Guestlander:

brother please what have they given the south east please call one, I've forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? by Guestlander: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

No one is taking Kanu seriously? That is funny.

His name is coming out of everyone's mouth.

Northern youth seem to be taking him seriously.

All these phantom groups that are coming out against him seem to be taking him seriously.

The Lagos press and their daily stories seem to be taking him seriously

They are more interested in his theatrics and outrageous pronouncements than any compelling idea or reasons he is putting forward in support of Biafra.
Just check out the news:
"Rainbow appears in the sky as Kanu speak"
"Kanu prays at some funny shrine"
"Kanu raises the dead to the amazement of his worshipers " and many other funny captions.
This is not how to inspire people to nationhood in my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: See The Noble Man That Is Likely To Succeed Buhari, Not Tinubu / Osinbajo To Speak At Governance Forum In Kenya / See The Trailer Loads Of Rice & 20M Peter Obi Donated To Mangu IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.