Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student (4134 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
First of all, I would like to appreciate her for such a wonderful gesture.

I travelled from Abuja to Lagos to meet a female friend. We were booked to attend a wedding ceremony on Saturday, so we decided to leave on Friday. My supposed female friend based at Anambra state, so we agreed to meet at Lagos, then we would both storm the wedding ceremony and shock the bride and groom with an unexpected gifts.

When i entered Lagos, good people, i got lost. I was cycling the whole of Lagos looking for my partner.

I was getting bothered already because i don't want those Lagos bad boys to know, I am a JJC, before they will kidnap me and misuse me, because it was getting late already.

I called my friend, her number was switched off, so ihad to called the bride to send me the address via a text message, and she did immediately. I was confused starring at my phone. So i decided to play smart, I started driving slowly to check the address written on each billborad, yet no reasonable clue.

So i saw a lady approaching me, i quickly decided to ask her for location to where i was going, and she was humble enough to answer me with all care.

I was physically puzzled,because its was written all over my face, I guess she noticed it, and volunteer to go with me and show me the exact place. shocked I was scared because she might lead me to wrong place, but reverse was the case when we actually arrived at the location in peace.

She highlighted and proceeded to look for a cab cry . Why i created this thread is because she was never expecting anything for helping me. She risk the danger of helping a total stranger, in such an odd hour, because i might be a kidnapper. But she ignored all of this imminent risk and helped me. Although i had to collect her number, because i was so appreciative of what she did. She practically saved me.

Anyway, the supposed partner was at the wedding consuming rice like an hungry Buffalo cry

Thank You Miss Jane , in case you are a Nairalander. cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by iweecureyou: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad1:
First of all, I would like to appreciate her for such a wonderful gesture.

I travelled from Abuja to Lagos to meet a female friend. We were booked to attend a wedding ceremony on Saturday, so we decided to leave on Friday. My supposed female friend based at Anambra state, so we agreed to meet at Lagos, then we would both storm the wedding ceremony and shock the bride and groom with an unexpected gifts.

When i entered Lagos, good people, i got lost. I was cycling the whole of Lagos looking for my partner.

I was getting bothered already because i don't want those Lagos bad boys to know, I am a JJC, before they will kidnap me and misuse me, because it was getting late already.

I called my friend, her number was switched off, so ihad to called the bride to send me the address via a text message, and she did immediately. I was confused starring at my phone. So i decided to play smart, I started driving slowly to check the address written on each billborad, yet no reasonable clue.

So i saw a lady approaching me, i quickly decided to ask her for location to where i was going, and she was humble enough to answer me with all care.

I was physically puzzled,because its was written all over my face, I guess she noticed it, and volunteer to go with me and show me the exact place. shocked I was scared because she might lead me to wrong place, but reverse was the case when we actually arrived at the location in peace.

She highlighted and proceeded to look for a cab cry . Why i created this thread is because she was never expecting anything for helping me. She risk the danger of helping a total stranger, in such an odd hour, because i might be a kidnapper. But she ignored all of this imminent risk and helped me. Although i had to collect her number, because i was so appreciative of what she did. She practically saved me.

Anyway, the supposed partner was at the wedding consuming rice like an hungry Buffalo cry

Thank You Miss Jane , in case you are a Nairalander. cry
she his A fooled fur epping a strangar beacurse she wans to enjoined A.C Mtcheeew pose somsin reasonabu
cc itsjude (if u liked vex am no cared atall)
Mrcork(Gaylawd)
hushpuppi
fineboysmallprick
iamkashybaby
sexybbstar
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
sirmichael1angry
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by sainty2k3(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good for you. Be more careful next time
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
iweecureyou:
she his A fooled fur epping a strangar beacurse she wans to enjoined A.C Mtcheeew pose somsin reasonabu
cc itsjude (if u liked vex am no cared atall)
Mrcork(Gaylawd)
hushpuppi
fineboysmallprick
iamkashybaby
sexybbstar
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
sirmichael1angry

Bro she ain't a fool. She saved me.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Depreacherman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
she is smart and intelligent! though that was a dangerous adventure. but could get her a husband anyway

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
sainty2k3:
Good for you. Be more careful next time

My friend really messed up
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Okay!, why the face?
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by hillsiderfak(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wedon sir. You better no try am Again, u no tell us if you collect her number,
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsiderfak:
Wedon sir. You better no try am Again, u no tell us if you collect her number,

I did . I collected her number, because i would like to help her.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Not everyone in this fvcked up nation has given up. Your helper could have fallen into the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by naijaboiy: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
She did well. At my old age I don't talk to strangers anymore, male or female.

The kidnap stories making waves has turned some people to snubs. Not my fault. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by do4luv14(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro she ain't a fool. She saved me.

no mind am, im get luck say im no mention me, ah for blast am gbosaaaa.... Wella....

any wey ur last paragraph got me laffing,

ur partner was cosuming rice like a hundry buffalo grin grin grin,

she know wan make you disturb her naim make she off her fone grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by GMBITLY(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good girl weldone.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by bastien: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
She did well, I would have done the same if na my hood, where everybody knows everybody.

OP thank God say no be police u go ask, if not they for arrest you, lay allegations for ya head. Them wan do me the same thing for PH, until I call my papa wey be navy grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
do4luv14:

no mind am, im get luck say im no mention me, ah for blast am gbosaaaa.... Wella....

any wey ur last paragraph got me laffing,

ur partner was cosuming rice like a hundry buffalo grin grin grin,

she know wan make you disturb her naim make she off her fone grin

grin grin lolz bro , that first line funny. Well he contributed the best way he can.

As for my friend grin she messed me up
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by luminouz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Datz all??
A woman took care of me for months when I had bullet wounds.......
Now DAT is true compassion
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by vanida6: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
yeah op that's me am the one who helped you so wey mah gift tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Victornezzar: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Op u no con kulect d gal number
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:
grin oya PM me and click follow button make I dey sure cheesy

Anyway, nice fake DP.
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op u no con kulect d gal number
I did bro
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:
undecided

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
undecided

Bro, you always got my back cool
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Victornezzar: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad1:
I did bro
Nice
Go onto d next plan Bro wink

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, you always got my back cool
asked her yet if she is a nairalander?
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:

You mean the girl who helped me?
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

Nice
Go onto d next plan Bro wink

grin what next plan, just to help her?
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Victornezzar: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin what next plan, just to help her?
Follow ur mind Bro grin
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
SingleDad1:

You mean the girl who helped me?
yes
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Victornezzar:

Follow ur mind Bro grin
bad bro grin . you mean I should marry her?
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
yes

I think she is not, but i am not so sure bro.

You mean the Vanida lady could be the one?
Re: My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student by vanida6: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
dingbang:
ah dey fear yah moniker self,,,,,dingbang sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? / Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). / How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.