Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) (1482 Views)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Tomorrow is finally gonna come
Have waited for this for like 8months and now in the 9th month...

Nairlander's the good new's is that am gonna officially propose to my long time crush,girlfriend,babe and wife to be...

The lady behind my (Exclusively baby)

Hmmm my heart tickles like atomic bomb...

(Looking forward to proposing to hergringringringringrin)
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wish you good luck bro.
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by pterson(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wow. You wanted to see if she'd get pregnant for someone else? 9 solid months? Martin0, TIRI GBOSA FOR YOU! FTC though...
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by sagerasaq: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Congrats bro.... Banging officially tomorrow it might commence... Make it romantic shaa
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2017
I thank you all oooo...nor be small thing mehngrin grin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by RedBeauty: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Goodluck
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Earthquake1: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Dude you waited 9months to propose?

That's enough time for her to give birth for another dude. cheesy
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Deadprez: 12:23am On Jul 26, 2017
grin tongue
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by 0b100100111: 12:35am On Jul 26, 2017

Just make sure you post it on Nairaland when you both re about to file for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Earthquake1: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

Just make sure you post it on Nairaland when you both re about to file for divorce.

Did you fvvking report me in politics section?

(Fad... )
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2017
RedBeauty:
Goodluck
ahahahahahaha aaaa (redb)grin understand what I think you know is more better rightgrin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by MissRaine69(f): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Don't forget pre-wedding pictures
The river/underwater scene has been done
The park scene has been done
The nou camp ones have been done
Lifting the bae in the air has been done
All manner of booty admiring/grabbing/touching have been
So you have to bring it.....
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

hahahahahahah abigrin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by MissRaine69(f): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

So savage > grin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

eh eh I hear u sirgrin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by ivanurs(f): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2017
wish u best of luck
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Don't forget pre-wedding pictures
The river/underwater scene has been done
The park scene has been done
The nou camp ones have been done
Lifting the bae in the air has been done
All manner of booty admiring/grabbing/touching have been
So you have to bring it.....
hahahahahahaha missRaine,honestly I don't know how you put smile to my face,you always see familia to me..

Well sha I hope understand of whom I am is best known if you know me well...
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2017
ivanurs:
wish u best of luck
thanks dear,am from Anambra,we can be friends if you wish..thanks once more
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by shinarlaura(f): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmmmm. This is serious
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
thanks dear,am from Anambra,we can be friends if you wish..thanks once more

This kind early morning.. grin

Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

guy there's every reason to me making the best choice for myself,it was a no sex relationship,that was my rule..

We have to see it as a tactics of establishing a strong bounded love btw ourselves..

Sex was not gonna work for me because I might get tired of loving her if we flow in sex,so I was more of wanting to love her in a more direct manner that will keep me to her to eternity...

To avoid cheating on her coz I hate disrespect..

Infact so many things were all attached to the relationship..
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

hahahahahaha see this guy...
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

Lolz

Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hmmmmm. This is serious
hahahahahahagrin dear lemme email ooo,be happy with me for a reason you might not understand..(I will email) you soongrin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
guy there's every reason to me making the best choice for myself,it was a no sex relationship,that was my rule..

We have to see it as a tactics of establishing a strong bounded love btw ourselves..

Sex was not gonna work for me because I might get tired of loving her if we flow in sex,so I was more of wanting to love her in a more direct manner that will keep me to her to eternity...

To avoid cheating on her coz I hate disrespect..

Infact so many things were all attached to the relationship..

So after all the bro code and lessons to be an alpha male. You were in a no sex relationship until marriage. I need to drill you

Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Amarabae(f): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2017
I wish you Goodluck
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by RedBeauty: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2017
This is serious o
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

waka eee u alway's think negative I don't know whygrin
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
waka eee u alway's think negative I don't know whygrin

Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

So after all the bro code and lessons to be an alpha male. You were in a no sex relationship until marriage. I need to drill you
hahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahah abeg nor kill my ribs this morning ooogrin hahahahaahhaha aaaaa
Infact eh I ve been happy since yesterday night at this trend
Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahah abeg nor kill my ribs this morning ooogrin hahahahaahhaha aaaaa
Infact eh I ve been happy since yesterday night at this trend

LOL why u nor go happy. U wan finally enter the promise land na cheesy

Re: Officially Gonna Be Proposing To My Baby(exclusively Baby)(___) by Martin0(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2017
RedBeauty:
This is serious o
grin hahahahahahahaha aaaaa see life mehn,babe nor follow oooo hahahahaha,how was ur night nagrin ahahahaahah abeg eh nor make me laugh again with this you comment ooo,u looking so serious and surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Virgin Girlfriend Do Not Want ME To See The World / Nairalanders Share Your Childhood Photos Here! / Italy's First Sex Doll Brothel SHUT DOWN Just 9 Days After Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.