Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? (16047 Views)

Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tampinu:
You havejust hit the nail on the head! Your answers have caused me to halt, turn and lead us in another direction totally. At least we nowhave an agreement that Jesus was no Christian by you admitting that Christians follow Christ, whereas even Christ did not follow Christ! He taught us in the Lord's prayer to pray that "Our Father...", so Christ is not a Christian and Christ's faith and spiritualpractices was same as that of King David, Isaiah, Samuel, Jacob etc Which means certain "Christian" Canons are fraud and as it was in the begining, so shall it be in the end. As Adam and Eve were in thebegining without any "Christian" churches or canons, but with spirituality, so shall it bein the end.

Now the conflict arises due to the fact that this is the end, andinstead of focusing ons pirituality, ones and ones are pre-occupied with religion e.g, The Messianic religion, The Christian religion, the so so and so religion and Canon.

The point being that as it was in Ethiopia since day one, so shall it be in this last days and so it is already except that certain ones do not recognise ree. But for those who know, the fulfilment is already taking place. Jesus did his prayers and meditation based on ancient Ethiopian tradition and that is what Imean by Ethiopian cultural/Oral/Text/Written/Documents on spirituality and faith predates ANYTHING fromanywhere else in the world. Except die-hard AFricans with a slave mentality who still believe that the White race are spiritually or religiously superior to Africans especially where Christianity is concerned.

Or are we saying that Jesus would not have known how to say the Lords' prayer if it was not for the books published by the Romans and those in Antioch? kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfeIfiiBTfY

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tampinu:

Or are we saying that Jesus would not have known how to say the Lords' prayer if it was not for the books published by the Romans and those in Antioch? kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfeIfiiBTfY

There are quotes in the Bible about Jesus reading from the Psalms and the book of Isaiah; last time you and I discussed we agreed that Romans and Antioch and the other regions you mentioned (as origin of Christianity) were not listed in the Old Testament, that simply means Jesus was learning from Books which predate the ones written in the regions you mentioned.

See, I'm not mad at you we are all here to learn, I only get pissed off when people try to retwist my answers as if they think this is about winning arguments. No this is about truths and facts, I swear I will lay my hand on my mouth if I am unsure of what I am telling people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqFmXZ8tOE

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Tampinu:

“The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”

― Haile Selassie I

He is right... I agree..

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 12:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Tampinu:
You havejust hit the nail on the head! Your answers have caused me to halt, turn and lead us in another direction totally. At least we nowhave an agreement that Jesus was no Christian by you admitting that Christians follow Christ, whereas even Christ did not follow Christ! He taught us in the Lord's prayer to pray that "Our Father...", so Christ is not a Christian and Christ's faith and spiritualpractices was same as that of King David, Isaiah, Samuel, Jacob etc Which means certain "Christian" Canons are fraud and as it was in the begining, so shall it be in the end. As Adam and Eve were in thebegining without any "Christian" churches or canons, but with spirituality, so shall it bein the end.

Now the conflict arises due to the fact that this is the end, andinstead of focusing ons pirituality, ones and ones are pre-occupied with religion e.g, The Messianic religion, The Christian religion, the so so and so religion and Canon.

The point being that as it was in Ethiopia since day one, so shall it be in this last days and so it is already except that certain ones do not recognise ree. But for those who know, the fulfilment is already taking place.
The truth is that it is religion that bring spirituality, A Muslim has a Islamic spirituality, a Pentecostal has a Pentecostal spirituality, an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian has that kind of spirituality, so religion does influence spirituality..

Tampinu:

Jesus did his prayers and meditation based on ancient Ethiopian tradition and that is what Imean by Ethiopian cultural/Oral/Text/Written/Documents on spirituality and faith predates ANYTHING fromanywhere else in the world.
According to the bible Jesus was a Jew born from the Lineage of David of the tribe of Judah.. Jesus prayed the Jewish way, he Went to the synagogue and read Jewish scriptures.. not Ethiopian.. Please show me proof of this if I am to believe it..
Tampinu:

Except die-hard AFricans with a slave mentality who still believe that the White race are spiritually or religiously superior to Africans especially where Christianity is concerned.
According to the bible and history, Jesus Christ, a Jew started Christianity, He sent 12 Jewish men out to preach to the whole world so in essence Christianity comes from the Jews.. not the Ethiopians..
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2017
easymancfc:

The truth is that it is religion that bring spirituality, A Muslim has a Islamic spirituality, a Pentecostal has a Pentecostal spirituality, an Ethiopian Orthodox Christian has that kind of spirituality, so religion does influence spirituality..

According to the bible Jesus was a Jew born from the Lineage of David of the tribe of Judah.. Jesus prayed the Jewish way, he Went to the synagogue and read Jewish scriptures.. not Ethiopian.. Please show me proof of this if I am to believe it..

According to the bible and history, Jesus Christ, a Jew started Christianity, He sent 12 Jewish men out to preach to the whole world so in essence Christianity comes from the Jews.. not the Ethiopians..

If Jesus was the Root of David and the Bible tells us that King SOlomon stated that He (King Solomon) is Black, does that not tell us that Jesus of the same lineage is Black? If we don't know Christ, how can we confidently speak about Christianity?

If Jesus was not a Christian, so why are people calling themselves Christians and not Judaic as Jesus was Judaic?

What is the difference between a Jew and an Ethiopian? shocked

There are different types of Jews and if Jesus was a Jew, what type of Jews was He? Was he Beta Israel? Or Falasha Jew? These are worth Googling if you are not familiar with them.

Walk Good!

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2017
easymancfc:

According toyour comments above, you have told the truth,which is opposite of what the KING stated. Hence, you want me to believe that you tell the truth and are correct, Haile Selassie I who has the Title of defender of the Faith, who was knelt down for and bowed down to by ALL heads of states of every country and ALL Kings and Lords in every country; was telling porkies/lies/untruths/prevarications and was wrong. shocked

Ok, it's nice to know you I think I better call it a day with you before it turns to night! grin

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 4:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Tampinu:

But the Bible says in Hebrews 11:1 that faith is evidence of things unseen, so if you have Faith, you will see it. If you believe you will see it, if you accept, you will see it; not the other way round! cool

Is funny how you guys twist Bible verse to suit your heresy.
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
blueAgent:

OK, I'm so sorry I will never twist the Bible again to suit my hearsay, so please explain Hebrews 11:1 to us (without twisting the message)

Many thanks grin

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
easymancfc:

He is right... I agree..

Your comment above is an epitome of "Intellectual honesty".

Peace smiley

IHS = Haile Selassie (the FIRST)

IHS = HS1

HS1 = HSI

IHS = 1HS

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Tampinu:

OK, I'm so sorry I will never twist the Bible again to suit my hearsay, so please explain Hebrews 11:1 to us (without twisting the message)

Many thanks grin

How is this related to our argument? having faith as explained in Heb11.1 means to believe God for something you asked for even when you have not recieved it. thats faith
having faith does not give room for one to change God's law or doctrine.
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
blueAgent:

How is this related to our argument? having faith as explained in Heb11.1 means to believe God for something you asked for even when you have not recieved it. thats faith

Seen. Thanks.

Next? grin

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by blueAgent(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Tampinu:

Seen. Thanks.
Next? grin
Help yourself with this.
www.nairaland.com/2816111/what-occultist-said-worship-mary
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tampinu:

If Jesus was the Root of David and the Bible tells us that King SOlomon stated that He (King Solomon) is Black, does that not tell us that Jesus of the same lineage is Black? If we don't know Christ, how can we confidently speak about Christianity?

If Jesus was not a Christian, so why are people calling themselves Christians and not Judaic as Jesus was Judaic?

What is the difference between a Jew and an Ethiopian? shocked

There are different types of Jews and if Jesus was a Jew, what type of Jews was He? Was he Beta Israel? Or Falasha Jew? These are worth Googling if you are not familiar with them.

Walk Good!
I don't have any issue with the colour of anyone's skin.. I'm black.. the colour of Jesus's skin doesn't matter to Me.. What I'm saying is that David and solomon were Israelites not Ethiopians, Jesus was an Israelite not an Ethiopian.. Christianity came from Judaism which came from Israel not Ethiopia..
Jesus was born under judaism ehich was a religion of the Old covenant.. he came to established a new covenant hence a new "religion".... Jesus was not a Christian.. the word Christian means follower of Christ or Christ like. Jesus is Jesus.. he is not a Christian because he cannot follow himself of be like himself.. He simply is...

A Jew is an Israelite.. a person from Israel while an Ethiopian is a person from Ethiopia
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tampinu:

Your comment above is an epitome of "Intellectual honesty".

Peace smiley

IHS = Haile Selassie (the FIRST)

IHS = HS1

HS1 = HSI

IHS = 1HS

If I see what Is true historically and biblically I say it..

I know you're not going to be happy with this..
but the traditional historical use of IHS is Jesus.. the name of Jesus.. not for haile Selassie..
It is called a CHRISTOGRAM and has been used since medieval time by Christians. (both catholic and Protestants) for The name of Jesus in the Latin speaking medieval Europe the most common Christogram became "IHS" or "IHC", denoting the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus, ΙΗΣΟΥΣ, iota- eta - sigma , or ΙΗΣ.
"IHS" is sometimes interpreted as meaning "Jesus Hominum (or Hierosolymae) Salvator", ("Jesus, Saviour of men [or: of Jerusalem]" in Latin)
more about it here..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christogram
Don't want to argue.. just putting it out there...
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2017
easymancfc:

but the traditional historical use of IHS is Jesus.. the name of Jesus.. not for haile Selassie..
It is called a CHRISTOGRAM and has been used since medieval time by Christians. (both catholic and Protestants) for The name of Jesus in the Latin speaking medieval Europe the most common Christogram became "IHS" or "IHC", denoting the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus, ΙΗΣΟΥΣ, iota- eta - sigma , or ΙΗΣ.
"IHS" is sometimes interpreted as meaning "Jesus Hominum (or Hierosolymae) Salvator", ("Jesus, Saviour of men [or: of Jerusalem]" in Latin)
more about it here..

Jesus?

Do you know who is Jesus? undecided
You never know Immanuel? angry
You never Humble? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CHw3ApwMM

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2017
easymancfc:

I don't have any issue with the colour of anyone's skin.. I'm black.. the colour of Jesus's skin doesn't matter to Me.. What I'm saying is that David and solomon were Israelites not Ethiopians, Jesus was an Israelite not an Ethiopian.. Christianity came from Judaism which came from Israel not Ethiopia..
Jesus was born under judaism ehich was a religion of the Old covenant.. he came to established a new covenant hence a new "religion".... Jesus was not a Christian.. the word Christian means follower of Christ or Christ like. Jesus is Jesus.. he is not a Christian because he cannot follow himself of be like himself.. He simply is...

A Jew is an Israelite.. a person from Israel while an Ethiopian is a person from Ethiopia

We are not asking you to have an issue with anyone or their skins, we are asking you to know, acknowledge & overstand that if K-Solo son of K-Dawitt says in the Holy Bible that he is black; then Iesus the roof of Dawitt cannot be white "Israeli" tongue
Thanks grin

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 1:20am On Oct 03, 2017
blueAgent:

Apologies, once again.

Peace cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NwEKZ_3erM

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 1:29am On Oct 03, 2017
blueAgent:

I guess the right thing to do is for you to straighten it when we twist it, innit? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAz4ViTRlM

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
easymancfc:

more about it here..

Thank you for teaching me about IHS, you are such a genius!! shocked
(Sigh) undecided

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
blueAgent:
Catholics to praying to dead saints is it biblical.
One of the customs of Catholics is to pray to dead Saints to intercede on their behalf in Heaven.This doctrine is based on the belief that dead Saints are alive and already in Heaven this erroneous belief is one of the biggest decits of Satan.We will take a look at this issue with the Bible as our guide.
First what is the State of the dead? are they living or do they ascend into Heaven immediately after death.
Psalms 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
Ecclesiastes9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
This Bible verses clearly show that the dead including the Saints are not in a state of consciousness but rather their thoughts,love,passions are all perished.
Death is likened to sleep,a man who is at sleep is not in control of his thoughts,actions or environment, same with death. Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep. 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
So if the Saints are not in Heaven where can they be? The Saints are not in Heaven as we can see from those Bible verses they are all asleep in their graves or earth(dust).we will look at more bible verses to confirm this.
1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
This Bible verses confirm  that the dead sleep in the dust not in Heaven.
John  5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Even David the man after God's heart,a man who Jesus Christ  was named after 'Thou son of David'  did not ascend into Heaven after his death.
I don't think there is anyone more qualified to be called a Saint than David.but still David did not ascend to Heaven at his death he is still lying in his grave waiting for the resurrection. Acts2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Acts 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Even David knew he was not to go to Heaven immedately after his death so he wrote in Psalms  17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I AWAKE, with thy likeness.

Considering the State of the dead,saints including Mary,Paul,Joseph,e.t.c while do Catholics still pray to them. It is apparent that they are praying to Idols and Demons in the name of praying to Saints.Mary,Paul,Peter,James,John,Stephen e.t.c  are all sleeping in their graves they neither eat,work, Think, or hear nor intercede in prayers on behalf of others.
This  evil doctrine has been sold to the public especially Catholics who believe that dead people go straight to Hell or Heaven immediately after death.
People go to Heaven or Hell on the Judgement day or day of resurrection not before then. Daniel12:2,John5:28-29 & 1cor15:12-14,1cor16-19.
John  5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
This bible verses confirm that the dead and Saints are not in Heaven but are waiting for the resurrection for if they were already in Heaven  the bible will not be talking about a resurrection of the Saints or the dead.what will they be resurrecting from since they are already in Heaven?
To Catholics pls deciet from praying to dead Saints they cannot hear you or intercede on your behalf.Only one name has been given to us by which man can be saved and that is the name of Jesus  Acts  4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Only Jesus not any dead saint or Mary or Paul or Pope.
We are expected to pray to God only through the name of Jesus not through any dead Saints John14:13 no other person can.mediate between man and God ,not Mary,Paul or angels but only Jesus Christ is our mediator 1Timothy  2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Christ and the Holy Spirit  which is the spirit of Christ can intercede on our behalf Romans 8:34,
Romans  8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.  8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Thank You.

MuttleyLaff,
Splinz, Openmine

Saints and death are mutually exclusive, saints do not die...

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Tampinu:

Thank you for teaching me about IHS, you are such a genius!! shocked
(Sigh) undecided
Am not a genius.. just wanted you to see the older, proper usage..
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Tampinu:

We are not asking you to have an issue with anyone or their skins, we are asking you to know, acknowledge & overstand that if K-Solo son of K-Dawitt says in the Holy Bible that he is black; then Iesus the roof of Dawitt cannot be white "Israeli" tongue
Thanks grin
Again.. I say.. whether Jesus, David or Solomon was black is not the issue here.. what I am saying is that they were Israeli and not Ethiopians and that Jesus and Christianity came from Israel..
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by easymancfc(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Tampinu:

Jesus?

Do you know who is Jesus? undecided
You never know Immanuel? angry
You never Humble? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CHw3ApwMM

Yes I know who Jesus is.. The Son of God made Man (John 3:16), The Second Person of the Trinity, The WORD made Flesh (john 1:14), Son of Mary and Joseph (matt 13:55), Immanuel ( God with us) (Isaiah 7:14)..

My Saviour, My Redeemer, My Lord, My God..
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2017
easymancfc:

Yes I know who Jesus is.. The Son of God made Man (John 3:16), The Second Person of the Trinity, The WORD made Flesh (john 1:14), Son of Mary and Joseph (matt 13:55), Immanuel ( God with us) (Isaiah 7:14)..

My Saviour, My Redeemer, My Lord, My God..

Very Good! grin

Well then, if you have admitted Immanuel and the meaning of the holy name "Immanuel", you are only half way through as you have to look around you in this day and age, this dispensation of time and see and KNOW that the name is being rightly fulfilled! God is really and truly with us as stated in Revelation 21:3. The fact that majority do not know does not mean that it is not happening! shocked

Look carefully around you, which King are all other Kings and Queens bowing to according to Revelation? Who is the righteous man from the East, according to Isaiah 41? Who sits on throne of David and Solomon? Who is called King of Kings? Who is Lion of Judah? Who is prince of Peace? Who is Defender of the Faith? Who has most awards and decorations from all churches, Mosques, Temples, Pagodas etc Who is FIELD MARSHALL GENERAL of British Army (Highest Military rank) in 1956...Who was man of the year TIME Magazine 1935 and 1936...

That is how you will overstand HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGAlYt4Wyfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l459J64Feg

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
easymancfc:

Again.. I say.. whether Jesus, David or Solomon was black is not the issue here.. what I am saying is that they were Israeli and not Ethiopians and that Jesus and Christianity came from Israel..

My 9 years old neice with a missing tooth just said "Ethiopians are blacks & Blacks are Ethiopians!" grin

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2017
easymancfc:

Am not a genius.. just wanted you to see the older, proper usage..

The older means as it was in the begining so shall it be in the end, so don't you think if I show you meaning of IHS in these last day (((((I already know what it means in the olden days))))) cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856KLlyN2_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjKa2a-B4Vc

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by bahaushe1: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Praying to dead saints and Jesus (pbuh) are one and the same thing - associating partners to God. God is one and to Him only we should direct our acts of worship. No intermediary in whatever form.
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
bahaushe1:
Praying to dead saints and Jesus (pbuh) are one and the same thing - associating partners to God. God is one and to Him only we should direct our acts of worship. No intermediary in whatever form.

Which Faith, religion, denomination do you profess? undecided

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by bahaushe1: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tampinu:

Which Faith, religion, denomination do you profess? undecided

The religion of Prophets Adam, Enoch, Noah,........ Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, .....Moses, ...David,.... Jesus, and Muhammad - peace be upon them.

1 Like

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
bahaushe1:

The religion of Prophets Adam, Enoch, Noah,........ Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, .....Moses, ...David,.... Jesus, and Muhammad - peace be upon them.

You mean the Enoch from Ethiopia and the Jesus of Nazareth root of David the father of King Solomon who stated in the Bible that he is Black? shocked

Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by bahaushe1: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tampinu:

You mean the Enoch from Ethiopia and the Jesus of Nazareth root of David the father of King Solomon who stated in the Bible that he is Black? shocked

I mean the Enoch, Jesus, David, and Solomon send to various nations by God with message of truth - believe in oneness of God.
Re: Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? by Tampinu(m): 2:27am On Oct 08, 2017
bahaushe1:

I mean the Enoch, Jesus, David, and Solomon send to various nations by God with message of truth - believe in oneness of God.

Well then, it appears we are speaking about the same ones then cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.