Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23420 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
frank317:

lol @ low self esteem? is this what you tell yourself? You wish.

Your obsession on this thread gave you away.....
The inferiority complex is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Guy, did you gamble with your school fees? They gave you clear proof where she said that she is glad that her father does when he did but you are still asking questions!

That guy is a clown, I swear. grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

Why do you not express good English as someone allegedly born here?
I've interacted with American citizens who express themselves in bad - in fact, terrible - English (written), and that doesn't change the fact that they're Americans. There are Nigerians with better command of the Queen's language than a great number of westerners. That doesn't ipso facto make them American or British.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

So your typed English is admittedly not as good as your spoken English but your forget that your typed words are simply mental projections which are being put in writing.

In other words when you type you are first "speaking" to yourself in your head before outward expression.

So you see, I can say your English as texts and your spoken English aren't much different.

You are the one being Myopic Missy.
FALSE! Absolutely false. I know people who type in good English when we chat online but are not as good with their spoken English. They tend to be at loss for words and stammer at intervals, because evidently their vocabulary is not as wide as they portray on cyberspace. And what about the Americans who type in Bad English? Go figure on Twitter. Are we to conclude that's exactly how they speak? That you express yourself textually in good English isn't proof that you speak the language well and fluently. Do you agree?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
felixomor:

After admitting she had to explain,
Then you became English teacher.....

After you will say we want to win arguments ba?

Mscheww, anyway, majority of us who read the story were blessed.
And we got the message which is different from what the atheists want to believe.

You are free to join anyside.... cool
You can't appeal to numbers as an authority! Truth ISN'T a democracy. Kiss that truth!

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

It should be, "Do all English speaking people I encounter "speak" perfect English"? Not what you typed up there.

Choose class and not crass
Spacetacular, you're arrogant and nauseatingly impudent. Also, ridiculously assertive. So unhealthy!

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
frank317:

Unfortunately, she is not liking your posts as much as u are liking hers
Hahahahaha! But Mr Frank, why are you such a wicked 'bastard'? grin grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

When someone is confident about who they are and comfortable in their own skin those with Inner complexes in an attempt to put them down and bring them within reach of their complex befuddled lives make remarks like "she is freaking arrogant and full of herself"!

Humility does not exclude confidence. If I shake your hand today for something right I should also be able to smack your head tomorrow for being wrong.

Deal with your complexes and stop looking for someone to pile them on.
But in what way is that being Christ-like?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Damn, nigga!
Savage!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hahaha. You saw the wickedness too. That man is stewie. He's as evil as cartman. grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felixomor.

Doctors are human beings. They are not that special.

I know you lied about being one to prop yourself.
Not that special? That's being charitable. Doctors are NOT special. Finito.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Hahahahaha! But Mr Frank, why are you such a wicked 'bastard'? grin grin grin

He is obviously a drowning man looking for who to cling unto.
He has been recognised as the official slowpoke of Nairaland. I have learnt not to take him serious.
Watch as he is following the lady like a confused chick, she does not even recognize him. How many times has she shown support for his idiotic comments, but he is all over the place for her sake.
I know sometimes she wishes he was an atheist... But sadly she is on his side, so she just manages to deal with it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
I've interacted with American citizens who express themselves in bad - in fact, terrible - English (written), and that doesn't change the fact that they're Americans. There are Nigerians with better command of the Queen's language than a great number of westerners. That doesn't ipso facto make them American or British.

She's too small-minded to know this
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

For your information, I am British and I along with over 12000 British people (both black and white) worship at KICC prayer city here and we go crazy for God. So a typical true British Christian Loves God same way others worldwide do and are radical for the gospel same way others worldwide are.

Perhaps I should tell you that the typical British atheist reasons better and differently from you atheist wannabe lot. They are the real deal while you guys are simply trying too hard to be relevant.
kindly elucidate. Explicit is better than implicit as found in the zen of python. Tell us what you mean by the emboldened statement.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

You are actually idiotic. Why don't you ask ODA if KICC is a Nigerian Church? You are actually making me grin from ear to ear here with the way you are reasoning like a toddler.
Yet when people use similar words, you accuse them of bitterness and immaturity. How do you explain the double standard?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
You can't appeal to numbers as an authority! Truth ISN'T a democracy. Kiss that truth!

Nobody asked you.....
Walk on undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

I thought you said you are a "freethinker". If you could "freethink" your way around my questions you wouldn't have said "I have nothing to say".

Let me show you a quote from Bertrand Russell about free thought. Kindly note the words In bold text.

"What makes a freethinker is not his beliefs but the way in which he holds them. If he holds them because his elders told him they were true when he was young, or if he holds them because if he did not he would be unhappy, his thought is not free; but if he holds them because, after careful thought he finds a balance of evidence in their favour, then his thought is free, however odd his conclusions may seem.

Based on the bolder text, what evidence of your own have you got to brush aside a popular opinion or an acceptable opinion and how would you find a balance of evidence in all that? Plus do you even realise that you fit into category one of freethinkers? Those who believe based on what their elders told them.

What proof / evidence of your own have you got to brush aside what beliefs others hold?
How can you cite Bertrand Russell as an authority on the definition of free thinking if you reject all of his opinions about your God and your religion? By what criteria do you determine which of his words are right and which ones are wrong? Or do you cherry-pick them for your own convenience?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
How can you cite Bertrand Russell as an authority on the definition of free thinking if you reject all of his opinions about your God and your religion? By what criteria do you determine which of his words are right and which ones a wrong? Or do you cherry-pick them for your own convenience?

Don't waste your time. She is like the female version of felixomor and kingebukasblog.

Dumb as rocks
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

Why do your comments always reflect your complexes.
Come on, this line is already stale and drab. You insult others and "smack their heads when they're wrong", only to accuse them of having complexes, bitterness, immaturity et cetera when they make any post that offends you. Does that make sense?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
How can you cite Bertrand Russell as an authority on the definition of free thinking if you reject all of his opinions about your God and your religion? By what criteria do you determine which of his words are right and which ones a wrong? Or do you cherry-pick them for your own convenience?

The same talk first and think later attitude. Can you show me where I said Bertrand Russell was an authority?

What you should be responding to is if his quote is false with regards to free thought and nothing else.

And can you also show me where I "rejected" his opinions about God? Are you hallucinating?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
frank317:

He is obviously a drowning man looking for who to cling unto.
He has been recognised as the official slowpoke of Nairaland. I have learnt not to take him serious.
Watch as he is following the lady like a confused chick, she does not even recognize him. How many times has she shown support for his idiotic comments, but he is all over the place for her sake.
I know sometimes she wishes he was an atheist... But sadly she is on his side, so she just manages to deal with it.
grin Wicked again.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
lepasharon:

She's too small-minded to know this

So says the one who tossed her excellence in the trash and who asked if I no longer had weapons to "fire her" instead of "fire AT her with".

I can see the crowd you love rolling with. It is true that people cannot run from their shadow.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
But in what way is that being Christ-like?

It's in black and white. Read it!

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Spacetacular, you're arrogant and nauseatingly impudent. Also, ridiculously assertive. So unhealthy!

Same "she is too arrogant" rant. Nothing new.
Thanks for the "notice" but I didn't ask for it from you did I?

Assertions are required when dealing with people who talk before they think.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
kindly elucidate. Explicit is better than implicit as found in the zen of python. Tell us what you mean by the emboldened statement.

When one tries to pass a message across in black and white and another feigns inability to read then why bother.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Don't waste your time. She is like the female version of felixomor and kingebukasblog.

Dumb as rocks

I think you in particular need to remind yourself daily that you are not dumb simply to delude yourself into being smart.

Even here your dumb comments have been telling you to shut up and stop embarrassing yourself any longer.

I asked you a question and you dodged a bullet and when another TFTL just like you took it up you suddenly appeared and jumped on that and called me dumb. I think you need to review the definition of the word and smack yourself to the reality of that being your identity until you become willing to learn.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Oponu jati jati. I hope you didn't pass on your genes of retardation to your children. That would be wicked of you. The Lord knows one fool in the family is enough. undecided

The fact that two doctors have seen that you are a fool....
Should make go for a mental status examination.
In addition to your multiple personality disorder......

These 2 are enough to hinder your progress in life.
May you not become stunted in teenage life.....
Honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Dumb as rocks

When I remember you are the fool that once opened a thread to celebrate, after duping an elderly couple of just 5000.......

I feel less inclined to address your foolishness as demonstrated above......

Nincompoop undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by NwaAmaikpe: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Most folks on this thread write well and have a great command of syntax.
The arguments are also very logical and highly analytical thereby making it very difficult to pick sides.
Nice one Tuhbee....
I'm impressed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

So says the one who tossed her excellence in the trash and who asked if I no longer had weapons to "fire her" instead of "fire AT her with".

I can see the crowd you love rolling with. It is true that people cannot run from their shadow.

What's wrong with the crowd I roll with? cheesy You seem pained.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Most folks on this thread write well and have a great command of syntax.
The arguments are also very logical and highly analytical thereby making it very difficult to pick sides.
Nice one Tuhbee....
I'm impressed.

NwaAmaikpe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
lepasharon:

What's wrong with the crowd I roll with? cheesy You seem pained.

Your choice of the verb "seem" is an erroneous assumption and I am not surprised since it is coming from you.

How can anyone be pained over a bunch of doofuses?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.