Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Do You Truly Love GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Truly Love GOD? (3793 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love God / Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Truly Love GOD? by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2019
ONLY A PERSON THAT LOVES GOD CAN SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR GOD.

Do you truly love GOD?

How much can you sacrifice for your love towards Him?

Forsake the pleasure of these world, self, sin, convenience, comfort zone all for GOD.

Forsake them all today!!!

Give GOD all your life and being, withholding nothing. Give HIM your all. He is waiting for you, don't keep Him waiting.

Make a decision today, tomorrow may be too late!!!

GOD bless you.

Shalom!!!

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by chiefolododo(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by helinues: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2019
We believe in God, but does God believe in us?

Same goes to love
Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Dshocker(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Even Lucifer the devil himself still loves God for giving him life...
Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by lilfreezy: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2019
I'm not sure i do. Don't even know if he even exists.

The concept of evolution makes more sense to me than that of creation

2 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Richdad50(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Good
Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Most people go to Church on Sundays because it is a weekly obligation and not because they love God.

If all Nigerians who go to church on Sunday do so because they love God then Nigeria will become a better place.

The only way to prove that you love God is to love tour neighbor as yourself and do unto others what you want them to do to you. Dazall.

I'm waiting for the "God doesn't exist" teenage, prayer-disappointed crew?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by akdjr(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2019
I am not sure cos I doubt if God truly love us too. We learnt wages of sin is death and since the beginning of human existence God has not forgiven us to stop death.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Mannie92(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Zombie

Which of the gods

Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Jehovah
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Nike
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Hakeem12(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Asking if I love someone I've never seen nor heard from since I've been born is foolishness in itself. The arrogance portrayed by you guys never ceases to amaze me. Asking dumb questions like "do you love God? do you know someone died for your sins?" The same person that stood back and watched while hundreds of children are murdered and raped daily on the continent. Where his supposed followers cry out in his name when they are being tortured to death. Why don't you go ask these people if they love God?

The same God that killed nearly 3 million people according to the bible, and Satan killed just 10. No man, no sane person would love a psychopath, even if he were real.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by freemanbubble: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2019
Okay
Jesus is one broke asss dude or rather one low budget asss son of a broke carpenter through him one imaginary being called God was able to deceive the universe of his existence

Humans are cursed
Africanns are worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Hoodbilonia: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2019
As a nigerian. Why not.
Buhari must Go
Atiku can't win.

Problem Dey o
Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Chubhie: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2019
With your definition and example of loving God, You only set yourself up for control by the dangerously wealthy pastors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Truefaith: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2019
The post, sadly, reads more like an invitation to join a monastery.

The true Christian faith, as the Lord Jesus Christ stated it in John 8:24, is accepting that God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/
Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by poweredcom(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
yes i love God...for giving us oloshos like dis

1 Like

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Mannie92:
Zombie

Which of the gods

Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Jehovah
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Nike
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche
it must be that deluded yahweh he is referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Hakeem12:
Asking if I love someone I've never seen nor heard from since I've been born is foolishness in itself. The arrogance portrayed by you guys never ceases to amaze me. Asking dumb questions like "do you love God? do you know someone died for your sins?" The same person that stood back and watched while hundreds of children are murdered and raped daily on the continent. Where his supposed followers cry out in his name when they are being tortured to death. Why don't you go ask these people if they love God?

The same God that killed nearly 3 million people according to the bible, and Satan killed just 10. No man, no sane person would love a psychopath, even if he were real.
no sane man will ever follow that imaginary bastard called yahweh and his wayward son called jesus fucccking christ!
Protector of all my ass.before boko haram dey kill people mama and papa up and down upon all prayers.
To finger their nyarsh(imaginary father and son) with sword dey hungry me.
Funny enough one zombie follower i am dating is threatening me with breakup if i don't go to church.
Caveat;if my post annoys you,know that i am not sorry.
Thanks!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by godwinstringed1(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2019
sad
Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Hakeem12(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
nwanneni:
no sane man will ever follow that imaginary bastard called yahweh and his wayward son called jesus fucccking christ!
Protector of all my ass.before boko haram dey kill people mama and papa up and down upon all prayers.
To finger their nyarsh(imaginary father and son) with sword dey hungry me.
Funny enough one zombie follower i am dating is threatening me with breakup if i don't go to church.
Caveat;if my post annoys you,know that i am not sorry.
Thanks!
lol, there was this girl I used to date. She's a Muslim. While we dated, she noticed I never went anywhere, neither to church nor to mosque. In the first few weeks of our relationship, I knew she noticed but she kept quiet bout it. But later she started demanding I followed her to mosque, which I declined. She said she could never be with an irreligious person, so we broke up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Love god my foot. Like someone rightly asked, which of the gods?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by jarrot(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Op I don't understand this question .
Do you mean the God that asked us to forgive our enemies, while he burns his enemies to ashes in hell?
He dosent exist grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by IMASTEX: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2019
CHRISTFORALL:
Forsake the pleasure of these world, self, sin, convenience, comfort zone all for GOD.
Can the above be said for the "Billionaire Religious Men of God?" Going by the way the disciples & apostles went about spreading the word & practicing true Christianity in their conduct, services, etc.

Christianity is all about charity to all.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by sunkieisland(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Mannie92:
Zombie

Which of the gods

Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Jehovah
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Nike
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche

Too much Greek mythology

Stop playing Kratos' God of war

2 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Love GOD? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2019
Devil loves God so do i

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Christians Still Masturbate And Even Fornicate / The Awful Truth! / Three Critical Truths About Seed Sowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.